Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Gullibility: Politicians' Potion On Nigerians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gullibility: Politicians' Potion On Nigerians. (83 Views)

Talks Of Islamization And The Gullibility Of Some Nigerians / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) / Fayose Is Playing On The Gullibility Of Nigerians. MURIC Blast EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gullibility: Politicians' Potion On Nigerians. by btaliat(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nigeria, according to Obafemi Awolowo, is just a mere geographical entity. There is no one can truly called himself a Nigerian. What we have is people that are loyal to their ethnic at the expense of their country. An average Yoruba doesn't care if the country is bleeding in as much the president is from his tribe. A Hausa man will turn deaf ears the moment the leader is from any of the Northern states. And an Igbo man will always feel marginalized the moment his brother is allegedly denying the entry to National Cake.

No once care about a country that has once being a beautiful nation before ethnicism turns it to a beauty fool. You will see different threads on Nairaland, not to analyse the problems of Nigeria but how to antagone one ethnic against others. Last administration, it was always more Hausa against more Igbo and few Yoruba, now it is more Igbo against more Yoruba and few Hausa.

The politicians know this and keep on riding on us. I have seen the worst. I have seen Akpabio, the leader of PDP turning into an APC for his self interest. I have seen Atiku joining different parties just to be called the president of Nigeria. Tinubu has once discredited Jonathan just to appear being saint to ride on Nigerians folly. Obi will never stay in one place can can even leave a party he vowed never to leave just to have his own share. Are well all gullible in Nigeria?

Many have been leaving below average and yet praise their oppressors just because of ethnicism. Vast majority have never tasted any dividend of democracy, yet will be supporting who doesn't care about their future. I wish we are more intelligent to to know that we are aging as this people get fatter in pocket, just because we are gullible.

(1) (Reply)

Post-subsidy Talks: Labour Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum / President Bola Tinubu, 100 Days And Leadership As Marathon / The Decline Of Middle-class Living Standards In Nigeria: Joshua Best Premie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.