Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old (42577 Views)

Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Sleekjunior(m): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
May God forgive you for ur shortcomings!!
Gamesmart:
You got pregnant and had a child for a drughead?

Good luck, darling!

You have laid your bed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Nemesis0147(m): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Make una dey get sense before typing.

Where in my statement did I say she was a babymama?

So because she married the drughead, she don get sense in your eyes?
wer you his drug supplier?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by doggedfighter(f): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
eliyke:
she no be babymama ooo,dey are married.mk una dey confirm things b4 typing

It's the bloggers
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Good luck, darling!

You have laid your bed.
insensitive from u nawa oooo

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Akerele44(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Na you no get sense

If na ur family shey na that rubbish you go type

I already know your region even without asking you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Ralph117: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Don’t to be quick to criticize, where is your humanity.

Gamesmart:

Good luck, darling!

You have laid your bed.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by tojahh(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
Omowummi e don be be say e don be.

Take heart and be strong. E no go Tay everywhere go good.

Train your son to Man up. Life without a father no too gel but it's not the end of the road.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Chetas81(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by iReddington: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Good luck, darling!

You have laid your bed.
You're an insensitive, mindless cunt, an holier than thou shîthead. And I hope your own bed is laid in the worse part of hell and circumstance.

Good luck, møron!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by doggedfighter(f): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Good luck, darling!

You have laid your bed.
Be kind with your words.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by tojahh(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Akerele44:

Na you no get sense

If na ur family shey na that rubbish you go type

I already know your region even without asking you

You no know him region. Concentrate on the subject topic before you drag this thing to tribal war out of nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by woodr5711: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Good luck, darling!

You have laid your bed.

Mohbad high pass burna boy or wiz kid or naira Marley??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by tunazi(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Good luck, darling!

You have laid your bed.

You are a very stupid human, fucking degenerate. Shey he go good make we sef pray say make your family member die so people can say dumb shit about them. GOD WILL PUNISH YOU BITCH ASS MOFFUKKA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by sylve11: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
bigdawg7:
Death of a loved one is what i don’t wish anyone it’s so hard to dumb the pain

Swears! sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Sharatan(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Good luck, darling!

You have laid your bed.

Shut the fvck up asshole

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Sharpsharp00123: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
TongueTwista:
Come and keep the baby in my sitting room..

Mtscheew!

Since you and the drug-head don't have family members who'll assist you with the upkeep of the child, come and dump him in my parlour!

Nigerians are stupidly annoying! She wants to make sensational noise so members of the public will start rallying funds for her to blow away on excesses. You don't know how to go about it? The crack-head was an orphan abi? E no get parents and family members na.

I just have no tolerance for nonsense!
but they said d guy just bought house of 200 million in lekki now n he has cars

They can put d house for rent n sell those cars now

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by MadeMan01(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
this is why we say "Marry before you carry"
His family will legally support you.
Now you will be expecting one nice guy to accept you as you are and marry you to raise the child of a man who did not marry you to give him a child. I advice her and her family and his family to meet

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by MrLankeeee(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Good luck, darling!

You have laid your bed.

You are a goat including the people liking this your rubbish comment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by MrLankeeee(m): 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Mugu....

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by iReddington: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
TongueTwista:
Come and keep the baby in my sitting room..

Mtscheew!

Since you and the drug-head don't have family members who'll assist you with the upkeep of the child, come and dump him in my parlour!

Nigerians are stupidly annoying! She wants to make sensational noise so members of the public will start rallying funds for her to blow away on excesses. You don't know how to go about it? The crack-head was an orphan abi? E no get parents and family members na.

I just have no tolerance for nonsense!

You're the stupidly annoying møron, because who asked you for money? You're a broke shîthead that probably hasn't eaten today, and hasn't helped himself or loved ones. Nobody is asking or forcing a penniless idiot like you for anything.

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sigh!

I don't know this guy but I feel sad for him, his woman and family.

May God console his family.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by TongueTwista(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
but they said d guy just bought house of 200 million in lekki now n he has cars

They can put d house for rent n sell those cars now

The young lady is just being unnecessarily dramatic. And I hate people who play mind games with issues of immense relevance.
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Segzy19: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
Another man will continue from where he stopped, and you will be alright.
That's it.... Life is Life!
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by tishbite42: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
TongueTwista:

The young lady is just being unnecessarily dramatic. And I hate people who play mind games with issues of immense relevance.
It is trauma, not drama
They've been together for 10 years

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by tishbite42: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
Segzy19:
Another man will continue from where he stopped, and you will be alright.
That's it.... Life is Life!
She said it
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by yewit37486: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sabadon:
undecided

I don't just get it, why re some human so heartless, this is death of someone's son,father,uncle, husband, friend we re talking about, and you dare make such derogatory comments about the dead.

Just got nothing to say than RIP mohbad, you ll be really missed "on God".

Honestly, it's shocking. Some of those up there callously referring to him as a drughead are most likely typing under the influence cos no normal person would make such comments.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Oceanjagaban: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Good luck, darling!

You have laid your bed.
Your brain na real kunu dey inside

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Oceanjagaban: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nemesis0147:
wer you his drug supplier?
No mind the frustrated animal
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by yewit37486: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
MadeMan01:
this is why we say "Marry before you carry"
His family will legally support you.
Now you will be expecting one nice guy to accept you as you are and marry you to raise the child of a man who did not marry you to give him a child. I advice her and her family and his family to meet

They were married!!!
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by TongueTwista(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
iReddington:

You're the stupidly annoying møron, because who asked you for money? You're a broke shîthead that probably hasn't eaten today, and hasn't helped himself or loved ones. Nobody is asking or forcing a penniless idiot like you for anything.

You're right.

But Mohbad the crack-head is dead and buried.
His young widow is foolishly singing for the media like a canary with an oversized gizzard.
And while you're here lamenting like a Spanish bull on reproduction heat in the June summer sun, all of those facts are still unchanged.

So what are you going to do about it? Beat me?
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by AllenSpencer: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Good luck, darling!

You have laid your bed.

Who told you he is a drug head?

Was Bob Marley or Fela a drug head?

The Marlians used the drug-head tag to defame his personality.

A lyrical guru of his kind is not a junkie! Davido, Wizkid, Burna and Asake are all into drugs!

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by flexyrule(m): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Good luck, darling!

You have laid your bed.
You need help!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke / Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner / Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.