Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria (57804 Views)

Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Teymanhenry(f): 6:44am On Sep 14, 2023
These States have the highest rates because the populace is more educated and possibly better financially compared to other states. I don't think northerners even know what's a DNA test
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Bulldozer90: 6:45am On Sep 14, 2023
phemray:

You maybe right but it's not true, the reason is that only the Yorubas values the actual donor of a sperm as in biologycal father of a child. Reason they worry less of a dowry payment rather than who impregnate. Yorubas recorgnised and avoid bastards if it can be established.

But the igbos really do not care much about bastards as long as they love male child too much for inheritance and love females for investment in dowry reasons you pay heavily. Imbese in imo have a culture of a wife getting pregnancy anywhere but answer the name of the husband expecially if he is late. Wife's giving birth after the death of husband to answer the same late husband.
Continue consoling yourself. Partenity fraud is everywhere but far worse in Yorubaland as proven by the research. If you live in a cosmopolitan area, you'll easily observe the resemblance of Igbo kids to their fathers more than the yorubas, added to Yoruba inclination to polygamy. Only in Yorubaland will a man wake up and lay claim to a child belonging to a couple. Sometimes I ask whether you guys have some kind of culture at all. Checkout your politicians OBJ, BAT, Abiola most have shadowy background unlike the East. So quit the consolation.
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Mohisah: 6:45am On Sep 14, 2023
bigdawg7:
Believe it or not, nigerian women are the most unfaithful people in this world
Lol what of the oyinbo divorcing to share properties/assets worth millions, bilkions? 😂
Just pray fr better woman. With that percentages i'm seeing, i nw know where to marry from
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by nairanaira12: 6:48am On Sep 14, 2023
lawani:

But Jews who were actually there when it happened say No that Pantheras was Jesus biological father. Who is now worthy to be believed?. Considering Jesus was raised by Jews, lived and died a Jew while Mohammed heard the tale from his christian wife and Jesus actually came into prominence in the third century. He is not recorded in real history anywhere. Just in the Bible. A lie blown out of proportion is still a lie. It does not matter the number of believers

Lolz. The jews denied many things about Jesus, including his crucifixion. Read a book titled the Word and the Sword. Then lie to yourself Jesus wasn't mentioned in history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by lawani: 6:49am On Sep 14, 2023
gtassure:

This findings were done in Yoruba dominated area it's only natural yorubal numbers will be higher!

If Igbo numbers were higher, there would be talk that Yorubas have no money to afford the test by some commentators here despite the fact that there are probably no test center in the East and ninety percent or at least the majority of tests are probably done in Lagos.
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by sylve11: 6:55am On Sep 14, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Why add ethnic coloration to the stats? Is you head paining you, OP

grin cool
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by sylve11: 6:57am On Sep 14, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

You sound funny.. the test clearly shows that yorubas don't trust there marriage. It's actually difficult to find someone who is faithful over there plus divorce rate is very high. That's why u see the likes of WizKid and davido who has baby mama all over the place

cool
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by lawani: 6:57am On Sep 14, 2023
nairanaira12:

Lolz. The jews denied many things about Jesus, including his crucifixion. Read a book titled the Word and the Sword. Then lie to yourself Jesus wasn't mentioned in history.

Tell me where Jesus was mentioned in history. The Bible with a number of unknown authors is not an history book. Herod, Augustus Caesar, many Jewish Messiahs, Mohammed, Cyrus of Persia, Alaafin Sango, Obafemi Awolowo, Winston Churchill, George Washington, Genghis Khan, Buddha, Zoroaster and etc are people known to history. Nobody that actually lived was ever named Jesus Christ. That was a character precipitated from Isa a Jewish heretic that was executed for heresy by the Jews. If you call him Jesus, he would not answer you because he never bore any name remotely similar to that and he was not significant enough to be mentioned in Roman history like some of the viable Messiahs that were arrested by the Romans. Jesus was executed for heresy by Jews and we only know his history from letters written by his followers all of whom were Jews since he wanted nothing to do with Gentiles. The authors of some of the letters are not known. They may have been altered as well or at least cherry picked
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by sylve11: 6:59am On Sep 14, 2023
oyeb15:
People living in face me I slap u. Some people will be entering bathroom with another person wife. If wife go to d kitchen at night, she may get 5 min shoki before returning.

Things dey happen o. cool

1 Like

Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by bigcasava1(m): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Why add ethnic coloration to the stats? Is you head paining you, OP
if the highest had come from southeast this question won't arise.
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 7:11am On Sep 14, 2023
bigdawg7:
Believe it or not, nigerian women are the most unfaithful people in this world
lol what an assertion
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by obyno82: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Since you decided to be stupid, I will drag you and that your mother that failed to still commonsense in your flat and empty head.

See don't project your pathetic upbringing on me. It is not my fault that you were born and raised in a brothel where uou watched as people ravaged her again and again like an endless cycle.
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2023
gtassure:

This findings were done in Yoruba dominated area it's only natural yorubal numbers will be higher!

I thought they said igbos are threatening to take over lagos meaning there are so many of them. Tbh I can't think looking for a wife in lagos.. the things people do over there is crazy
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Franzinni: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Who said anything about any of this being OK? Seems this is personal for you so I choose to move on abeg! undecided
well you decided to comment on an issue, with an attempt to hold a moral high ground and I am simply telling you to come down to earth.... And now I will move on.
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:47am On Sep 14, 2023
heysquare:

And the percentage of those Igbos that carried out the test trust their wives abi? You failed to understand that many Igbos don't need and would not conduct the test because they new it's products of baby factory

Oga please carry this your tribal statement to who is ready to exchange words with you as for me I don't have a single strength for that nonsense.
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Advancedman(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2023
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/dna-centre-sheds-light-on-child-paternity-fraud-in-nigeria/

I will regard this data if it was cumulated across the country i.e smart dna was present in every state.
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by sojiooo1(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2023
the lab is in Lagos, So which tribe are you expecting to be the highest. Go and set up the lab in Enugu and let’s see which tribe will patronize more (the outcome would already be determine before you even start. it call non probability). Am a statistician, we don’t conclude result like that because the result will be skewed base on location of the lab. u have to weight tribe that come with allocated probability to get accurate result. this lab need somebody that study Biostatistics or u stop paying the one u have
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by KaptainAfrika: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2023
Yoruba pipu I hail oooo
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by lawani: 8:48am On Sep 14, 2023
sojiooo1:
the lab is in Lagos, So which tribe are you expecting to be the highest. Go and set up the lab in Enugu and let’s see which tribe will patronize more (the outcome would already be determine before you even start. it call non probability). Am a statistician, we don’t conclude result like that because the result will be skewed base on location of the lab. u have to weight tribe that come with allocated probability to get accurate result. this lab need somebody that study Biostatistics or u stop paying the one u have

I don't think DNA test labs are that common, so Lagos might be well over fifty percent of national total or at least three times of total of labs in the SE. Just an estimate though
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by true2god: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2023
maasoap:

Common sense should have told you that location of the testing facility played important role, it is in Yoruba land. The same way Lagos state takes the lead.
Right from when we were kids to this day, we know the tribes who are professional prostitutes. Even dominating all the hotels in Yoruba land.
99.9% of prostitutes who do olosho from their parents' house here in Somolu are Yorubas.
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 9:12am On Sep 14, 2023
nairanaira12:

I know because The Bible said it and even Quran confirms that the Bible is true.
Both the Quran and the Bible are man made books of fairytales..

Both are a bastardization of an older man made book,the Jewish Torah..

The validation of one on the other,does not in any way proof anything..

Except to its delusional adherents..
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Bulldozer90: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2023
sojiooo1:
who told you there are no plenty of DNA labs in the east? So there are no longer large number of Igbos in Lagos and Abuja? You guys are masters of self delusion.
Raise your young ones to being attracted to married women and stop making senseless argument.
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by PaNnamdi: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2023
oyeb15:
Money breeds low fertility. Infact I don't feel collabo whenever I have much money and Less time for women.

A broke man has all the time and energy in d world.
Go and wash Ur pants and genitals

Both stinks badly

And also learn to brush Ur mouth at least thrice daily for better oral care.
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by nairanaira12: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2023
donbenie:
Both the Quran and the Bible are man made books of fairytales..

Both are a bastardization of an older man made book,the Jewish Torah..

The validation of one on the other,does not in any way proof anything..

Except to its delusional adherents..
Show me evidence that Bible is bastardized
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by nairanaira12: 9:41am On Sep 14, 2023
lawani:

Tell me where Jesus was mentioned in history. The Bible with a number of unknown authors is not an history book. Herod, Augustus Caesar, many Jewish Messiahs, Mohammed, Cyrus of Persia, Alaafin Sango, Obafemi Awolowo, Winston Churchill, George Washington, Genghis Khan, Buddha, Zoroaster and etc are people known to history. Nobody that actually lived was ever named Jesus Christ. That was a character precipitated from Isa a Jewish heretic that was executed for heresy by the Jews. If you call him Jesus, he would not answer you because he never bore any name remotely similar to that and he was not significant enough to be mentioned in Roman history like some of the viable Messiahs that were arrested by the Romans. Jesus was executed for heresy by Jews and we only know his history from letters written by his followers all of whom were Jews since he wanted nothing to do with Gentiles. The authors of some of the letters are not known. They may have been altered as well or at least cherry picked
Go to Jerusalem and see his grave there. Virtually all the places mentioned in the Bible are still there today. Your reasoning is stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by OvertheTop(m): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2023
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/dna-centre-sheds-light-on-child-paternity-fraud-in-nigeria/

You forgot to Add the TESTING CENTER Numerical SPREAD NATIONWIDE so we can see the Data collection Spread.
There is Obviously More testing Centers in Lagos over others.

We want to see something like:
We collected data from:

Lagos : 1000 Testing centres
Ogun : 500 Testing centres

.....Give the Nationwide Data
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by franchasofficia: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
Yes you know very well, you are holding back because you dy this table Kikikikiki you spoil well well 😂

It's natural for humans to love sex but it's more human to control our sexual urge
I spoiled late come spoil well well no be small, u are right shocked cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 14, 2023
franchasofficia:
I spoiled late come spoil well well no be small, u are right shocked cheesy
Laslas you go reach all of us 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by franchasofficia: 10:39am On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
Laslas you go reach all of us 😂😂😂
Falls from agbado tree shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Yoighaman(m): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2023
Fantastic analysis.

Brilliant advert by the testing lab (Smart DNA).
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Belafonte(m): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

You sound funny.. the test clearly shows that yorubas don't trust there marriage. It's actually difficult to find someone who is faithful over there plus divorce rate is very high. That's why u see the likes of WizKid and davido who has baby mama all over the place

Yorubas are more represented because the data was carried out in Lagos, a predominantly yoruba state. This thing is not hard na. Try dey engage your brain once once
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Gee64: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2023
That's if you don't know who screwed and impregnated you. cool
Domistar5:
Screw Paternity Fraud angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / 3 Nigerian Sisters Mark #NationalSiblingsDay In Sexy Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.