Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job (14267 Views)

How I Got A Job For An Unadvertised Position / Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home / "How I Got Addicted To Eating Books" - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by AishaDant(f): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
Congratulations. smiley
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Tanjiba: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
Urbaninspire:
So the other time,I came to share how I lost a job offer because of a health issue,I want to thank everyone who reached out to me sending positively, prayers and advise.one pastor even offered to pray with me me.I truly appreciate all the kind gestures.

That incident made me seek treatment.

when I lost that opportunity I was thinking how will it take time to get a better offer because I haven't got such offer in a very long time but life goes on,I kept applying day and night even got some invites that didn't work out, some that will say we will get back to you but you but you go wait tire.

Being a job seeker in the present time is really draining.

So when I got an invite,I was like hope it will not be like others,I was even tired of going physical interview, luckily this particular one everything was virtual,all stages, company owned by a neighboring African company,at a point I was kind of sceptical like is this really real but guess what it is real......I got job and the pay is the highest I have since after graduation 10 years yes yes!70k more over the one I lost.God is truly faithful.

"When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person."
Job 22:29

Happy for you. Please I would be glad if you share any hint that could be of help in this job hunt journey. I have been applying mostly online but I do not receive any response after the application. Any thing at all to hold onto would be appreciated
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Marezeama(f): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2023
Congrats dear
author=Urbaninspire post=125778457]So the other time,I came to share how I lost a job offer because of a health issue,I want to thank everyone who reached out to me sending positively, prayers and advise.one pastor even offered to pray with me me.I truly appreciate all the kind gestures.

That incident made me seek treatment.

when I lost that opportunity I was thinking how will it take time to get a better offer because I haven't got such offer in a very long time but life goes on,I kept applying day and night even got some invites that didn't work out, some that will say we will get back to you but you but you go wait tire.

Being a job seeker in the present time is really draining.

So when I got an invite,I was like hope it will not be like others,I was even tired of going physical interview, luckily this particular one everything was virtual,all stages, company owned by a neighboring African company,at a point I was kind of sceptical like is this really real but guess what it is real......I got job and the pay is the highest I have since after graduation 10 years yes yes!70k more over the one I lost.God is truly faithful.

"When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person."
Job 22:29

[/quote]
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Tohsynetita1: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
for me o, I don't think I can look for job. Am running an online teaching that I earn above 100k monthly and am investing in farm. Am sick of looking for job. Dry season Farming is one of a life changing investment. you can make 10 million within 6 months in 5 acres land.
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Tohsynetita1: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
for me o, I don't think I can look for job. Am running an online teaching that I earn above 100k monthly and am investing in farm. Am sick of looking for job. Dry season Farming is one of a life changing investment. you can make 10 million within 6 months in 5 acres land.
Many people still dey find white collar job whereas if 10 million Nigeria youth has an acre of a particular plant farm. They will get around 500k every 3 months but na tie/ suit job they want. Nigeria do import 400bn worth of palm oil yearly, imagine how large that niche is, yet na tie-suit job you need. That's palm oil alone, what of some other crops like castór, coconut, cocoa, plantain, rubber, sunflower,kolanut, pawpaw cashew nuts, sesame, e.t.c. I now realize why those Hausas detest education and faces Farming. They have very little rainfall yet they feed Nigeria.
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Urbaninspire(f): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tanjiba:
Happy for you. Please I would be glad if you share any hint that could be of help in this job hunt journey. I have been applying mostly online but I do not receive any response after the application. Any thing at all to hold onto would be appreciated

My applications was 💯% online,I first had to get a good professional CV, I used a template I saw online,then I was on LinkedIn alot,I followed lots of HR and career sites,then there is this particular site that posts legit jobs jobzilla.ng and I was also in a WhatsApp group that posts job vacancies.I made my applications a daily thing, sometimes I made up to 8 in a day,In my applications I always made sure I write a cover letter configured to the job requirements I was applying then PRAYER, very important.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Tanjiba: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
Urbaninspire:

My applications was 💯% online,I first had to get a good professional CV, I used a template I saw online,then I was on LinkedIn alot,I followed lots of HR and career sites,then there is this particular site that posts legit jobs jobzilla.ng and I was also in a WhatsApp group that posts job vacancies.I made my applications a daily thing, sometimes I made up to 8 in a day,In my applications I always made sure I write a cover letter configured to the job requirements I was applying then PRAYER, very important.
Thank you for taking your time to respond to my question. I will have to double up my effort, hoping for the better. please can you share with me the Template?. Sincerely speaking, Nairaland has been a blessing to me. I have had like changing information from Niaraland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elo Victor-Ogbondah, A "Wrongfully Sacked" Total Staff Writes To Buhari For Help / What Can A Young Graduate Gainfully Engage In Apart From Tech? / Imo Government Increases Workers' Salary By ₦10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.