Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

What Is The Way Forward Abt This - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is The Way Forward Abt This (813 Views)

Some Fact Abt Shitte Muslim Sect / Islam And Poverty:way Forward / Nairaland, Seun, politics and the way forward - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Way Forward Abt This by atunde: 4:00am On Oct 18, 2011
what is the injunction of quran and help a muslim brothesr and sisters can render to a muslim sister who uses hijab, yet have sex with both muslim brothers, christain brothers and also have alot of boy friends.The problem is that she doesnt want to stop the atitude
Re: What Is The Way Forward Abt This by deols(f): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2011
Islamic ruling on Zina is very clear.

" And come not near to unlawful sexual intercourse (Zina). Verily, it is a faahishah (anything that transgresses its limits-a great sin) and an evil way (that leads one to Hell unless Allah forgives him). Surah, al-Isra', 17: 32.

It is forbidden and must be avoided.

The sister should be advised to get married. This is one of the reasons early marriage is encouraged in Islam.
Re: What Is The Way Forward Abt This by maclatunji: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2011
deols:

" And come not near to unlawful intimate intercourse (Zina). Verily, it is a faahishah (anything that transgresses its limits-a great sin) and an evil way (that leads one to Hell unless Allah forgives him). Surah, al-Isra', 17: 32.

The sister should be advised to get married. This is one of the reasons early marriage is encouraged in Islam.

@bolded, very true but the woman seems to be out-of-control. I suspect even if she gets married she would still be doing her thing. OP, how are you related to her?
Re: What Is The Way Forward Abt This by olawalebabs(m): 6:10am On Nov 06, 2011
deols:

" And come not near to unlawful intimate intercourse (Zina). Verily, it is a faahishah (anything that transgresses its limits-a great sin) and an evil way (that leads one to Hell unless Allah forgives him). Surah, al-Isra', 17: 32.

is it early to marry when one is in the 20's?
Re: What Is The Way Forward Abt This by deols(f): 7:08am On Nov 06, 2011
to me, as soon as the requirements for marriage are met is early. While getting married when they are not is premature. . lol
Re: What Is The Way Forward Abt This by maclatunji: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2011
olawalebab:

is it early to marry when one is in the 20's?

Do you want to marry in your 30s? I kind of set a target for myself about 3 years ago- I am really interested in knowing if Allah agrees with me grin in terms of the man proposes, God disposes adage.

(1) (Reply)

What Muslim Scholars Say On Paris Attack / Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... / Saudi Arabia Arrests Nigerian Pilgrim With Kolanuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.