Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,645 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos (2451 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. / Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by DaTruths: 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
emee701:
Even Igbos hate themselves

Which tribe loves themselves?
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by udede(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
emee701:
so why not let them go
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by DaTruths: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
abdeefggh:
Your logic is heavily flawed.
If people really want you, they will go to your region but it is other way round.

You guys are just playing mumu reverse psychology, igbos need others to survive, others do not need igbos.

It is evident if you look at the migration pattern.

Its because there is no much federal presence in igbo land.
Imagine using igbo taxpayers money to build Railway to Niger Republic, while there is no active rail line in South East.

People should fear God oh.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
MrEverest:

Lol, it seems you don't seem to understand the extent the people fear anything that will make Igbos leave Nigeria. Even if all Igbo politicians should join a political party and demand for Biafra, they will still not accept it. They don't even want to entertain the idea of Igbos leaving Nigeria because there won't be any Nigeria if we leave.

All these their senseless talks is just distractions. The only way out is that Nigeria will continue to deteriorate while hating each other until everything breaks down completely and warlords start carving out territories. Terrorists are already carving out territories in the North. Other parts will eventually follow in the coming years.
The only way to find out the bolded is to do it first. Till then, we have no leverage. Attacking random nairaland trolls here and accusing them of denying us Biafra when most of them still live with their parents makes no sense to me any more.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by austinofo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
abdeefggh:
Your logic is heavily flawed.
If people really want you, they will go to your region but it is other way round.

You guys are just playing mumu reverse psychology, igbos need others to survive, others do not need igbos.

It is evident if you look at the migration pattern.
Then what's stopping Nigeria to let them go?
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
gidgiddy:
You lament and complain about someone. But when the same person says they want to go their seperate ways, you will be prepared to fight war

That one no be craze?
we are better together than divided... Igbos are going nowhere... We are one Nigeria and the unity of Nigeria is sacrosanct...
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by austinofo(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
plaindealer:
Another low self-esteem, victim mentality and self-loathing thread.

This malady is crippling collectively and it's sad that generation after generation, the victim mentality and low self-esteem story remains the same.

Sad..

Don't you think the story remaining the same means there really should be thorough visiting of this issue?
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by maticar: 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
accordadoga29:
Igbos should check themselves.

They are hated home and abroad.

Hated in Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, India, Thailand, Philippines, everywhere.

Igbos are not just the problem of Nigeria.

They are the problem of the world.

You expect people to love peoples who always indulge in criminal activities? People who celebrate crimes and criminals
Nigerians are hated in those places you mentioned
Your family members are hated in Saudi Arabia and Arab countries
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by emee701(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
DaTruths:

Which tribe loves themselves?
yorubas love themselves
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by MrEverest(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
flokii:

Just this writeup confirms you lots are not ready to leave other parts of Nigeria to alaigbo.. You should even be happy we want to evict you so you can have something to hold on to as reason to get biafra..

You people are clowns seeking attention.. we have more serious things to deal with in Nigeria, so no time for cry babies.

You see how most of you decieve yourselves?
When Igbos all left Nigeria in 1967, why did your insecure parents still come after them as if we took their umbilical cord?

Why didn't you stay back in Nigeria and enjoy it without Igbos? But because you guys can't survive without Igbos, you decided to fight a war for three years (with help from the imperialists) so that Igbos will be forced back into Nigeria.

So shameful.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Ibechris2: 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
emee701:

May be ur family members.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by gidgiddy: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
we are better together than divided... Igbos are going nowhere... We are one Nigeria and the unity of Nigeria is sacrosanct...

Well, when you hold someone against their will, that union has become a prison, and no joy comes from a prison
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by flokii: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
MrEverest:

You see how most of you decieve yourselves?
When Igbos all left Nigeria in 1967, why did your insecure parents still come after them as if we took their umbilical cord?

Why didn't you stay back in Nigeria and enjoy it without Igbos? But because you guys can't survive without Igbos, you decided to fight a war for three years (with help from the imperialists) so that Igbos will be forced back into Nigeria.

So shameful.

Oga go home and develop your lands.. stop all the excuses you're making up in your head.

If I may ask, is it not the same alaigbo you're running from that will make up biafra?.. Or you people want to wish biafura to turn to Dubai overnight?
Most of you writing nonsense online are not serious minded people. Bunch of jokers.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by NaMe4: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
DevilsEqual:
I dont know who you are talking about but last i checked on NBS and statisense

SE isnt the destination of of the majority of people leaving their region in Nigeria. The North takes that
SE indigenes emigrated from their regions far more than any other ethnic group in Nigeria

So who really cant leave without Igbos...Definitely not the SW, cause those ones hardly leave their regions to any other part of Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe the South South people

The South South hardly leave their region o!

I remember the first day I ever met an Ibibio man. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by MrEverest(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
flokii:

Oga go home and develop your lands.. stop all the excuses you're making up in your head.

If I may ask, is it not the same alaigbo you're from that will make up biafra?.. Or you people want to wish biafura to turn to Dubai overnight?
Most of you writing nonsense online are not serious minded people. Bunch of jokers.

Imagine a slum dweller whose entire region is covered in rusted and decayed houses talking about development. Even Igbo villages are far more decent than those decayed houses you and your parents dwell in.

If they catch them in their lies they shift post and start talking gibberish. Spits!
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by DaTruths: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
emee701:
yorubas love themselves

Okay.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Reflect7: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
MrEverest:
There is a reason why Nigeria has continued to deteriorate badly and I will explain it in this thread. Some people in this country are so evil and hypocritical that they hate some people so passionately yet they can't imagine living without them. That's the worst form of witchcraft ever!

When Malaysians were fed up with the Singaporeans, they didn't go about wishing evil on them while still forcing them to remain in Malaysia. Instead, they did what any normal and reasonable people will do. They went to their Senate and made a law that stopped Singapore from being part of Malaysia. The envy and bitterness between both sides stopped. Today, Malaysia is better for it while Singapore has even become a first world country!

Just like it happened in Malaysia many years ago, some sections of Nigeria hate Igbos. They are envious and bitter about Igbos, yet they hate the idea of Igbos leaving Nigeria. Why can't these Nigerians be reasonable and act like normal human beings by demanding that Igbos should go their separate ways? Even when Hon. Chinda tried to move a motion for the break-up of Nigeria at the Senate, others almost mobbed him!

Take a look at anybody involved in witchcraft around you, you will observe that they're always wretched and frustrated. Now, draw a comparison with Nigeria and understand why your country has remained wretched.

PACK YOUR DIRTY SELVES AND GO BACK TO YOUR 5 IGBO STATES AND DECLARE YOUR BIAFRA. NOBODY WILL STOP YOU.

IF YOU DARE TRY TO ANNEX THE SOUTH-SOUTH, YOU WILL BE ANNIHILATED.

11 MILLION IGBOS LIVE IN THE NORTH, ACCORDING TO OHANEZE.

12 MILLION LIVE IN THE WEST.

COULD YOU TOLERATE EVEN 1 MILLION HAUSAS OR YORUBAS LIVING IN ONITSHA?

YOU ARE LIVING ON OTHER PEOPLE LANDS IN YOUR TENS OF MILLIONS YET ALL YOU DO IS MOAN AND GROAN FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT.

GO FCK YOURSELVES AND GERROUT.

FCKING ANIMAL.

PARASITES SEEKING ATTENTION.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE NIGERIA, START BY GETTING THE FCK OUT OF ALL THOSE PLACES YOU ARE STAYING IN NIGERIA AND RETURN TO YOUR FCKING REGION.

ANIMALS.

YOUR PROSTITUTE MOTHER IS WHO YOU ARE CALLING A ''DEMON''.

WORTHLESS LITTLE MAGGOT.

2 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
gidgiddy:
You lament and complain about someone. But when the same person says they want to go their seperate ways, you will be prepared to fight war

That one no be craze?

Ohu, who dey hold you ?

Declare Biafra today with your five leprous states and see who will stop you .

1 Like

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Reflect7: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
DaTruths:

Its because there is no much federal presence in igbo land.
Imagine using igbo taxpayers money to build Railway to Niger Republic, while there is no active rail line in South East.

People should fear God oh.

Which Igbo taxpayers money was used to build what?

What tax do you pay?

Nigeria's revenue is derived mostly from the oil and gas resources of the Delta PEOPLE, NOT ''Igbo tax payers''.

What tax do you pay? Thief.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Reflect7: 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
udede:
so why not let them go

BECAUSE THEY WANT TO ''GO'' WITH THE SOUTH SOUTH, IE RIVERS STATE AND BENUE STATES.

YOU DON'T GET WHAT THESE CRIMINALS ARE AFTER.

THEY ARE AFTER NIGERIAN RESOURCES TO ENJOY FOR THEMSELVES ALONE.

THAT'S WHAT THE WHOLE BIAFRA GARBAGE IS ABOUT.

IT'S A CRUDE ATTEMPT AT RESOURCE GRAB, WITH ZERO CARE ABOUT THE DEVASTATING IMPACT ON THE REST OF THE COUNTRY, IF THEIR PLAN WERE TO SUCCEED.

EVIL, SELFISH, DEMONIC PEOPLE CALLING OTHERS 'DEMON'.

Here is their criminal terrorist leader stating why RIVERS AND BENUE STATES must be included in his 'Biafra'.

''Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), says he was made an offer in detention to secede with the five Igbo states but that he rejected the offer because it did not constitute the complete territory of Biafra.

“They gave me Biafra in prison with only the five Igbo states; I said no, I want Benue and Rivers states inclusive,” Mr. Kanu said, Wednesday while addressing leaders of an Igbo civil society coalition who visited him at his country home in Umuahia, Abia State.''

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/237582-i-rejected-offer-biafra-five-igbo-states-nnamdi-kanu.html

Essentially what these people want to do is to exit Nigeria with all of Nigeria's wealth, to enjoy by themselves.

That is why they are never happy with Nigeria.

They see Nigeria as standing in their way of grabbing the south south oil and gas resources for IGBOS ALONE.

They are evil and selfish to the core.

2 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Gerhards: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
Razgas:
The only way to find out the bolded is to do it first. Till then, we have no leverage. Attacking random nairaland trolls here and accusing them of denying us Biafra when most of them still live with their parents makes no sense to me any more.

One thing I noticed about you is that you get joy in belittle other Igbos for whatever reasons best known to you, it's a bad attitude .... change
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by gidgiddy: 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Ohu, who dey hold you ?

Declare Biafra today with your five leprous states and see who will stop you .

And that is why you are a unity beggar who cannot do without Igbos being your long failed "one Nigeria"

It should be you guys asking Igbos to go with 5 states, even declaring Biafra for them so they can go with their wahala

But the unity beggars and the one Nigerianist no go gree
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by MrEverest(m): 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
Eeya, such an unfortunate soul. Why not kill yourself and end your misery?

Reflect7:

WITHOUT THE GREAT IGBOS WE ARE FINISHED. IT'S TRUE WE HATE THEM BUT UNFORTUNATELY, WE CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT THEM.

IF IGBOS LEAVE NIGERIA, FULANIS WILL COMPLETELY ANNIHILATE US.

MY PEOPLE ARE SO LAZY TO THE EXTENT WE RELY ON IGBOS FOR MANY THINGS. SOME OF OUR PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS ABOUT HOW THE IGBOS KEEP PROGRESSING AGAINST ALL ODDS.

GO FCK YOURSELVES AND GERROUT.

MY PEOPLE ARE FCKING ANIMALS.

MY PROSTITUTE MOTHER WHO WORKED IN A BROTHEL AND MY WORTHLESS FATHER ARE FOOLS FOR NOT MAKING MY LIFE USEFUL.

I'M SUCH A WORTHLESS LITTLE MAGGOT.

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
Gerhards:

One thing I noticed about you is that you get joy in belittle other Igbos for whatever reasons best known to you, it's a bad attitude .... change
really? Instances please.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by chiagozien(m): 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
GeneralPula:

If you understand logic, you would know you're not being logical here. Your proposition & your reference are not Valid..

The young man you quoted statement was due to OP's thread. Igbos wants to leave Nigeria. But they are everywhere in other part of Nigeria screaming Biafra or death..

If your Biafra isn't a pipe dream, then why not show some actions? By now, a serious entities wanting their own country would have come together already! But no, you people are scattered across the nation and still leaving your region everyday..

You dey Osogbo, you dey Kogi, you con dey scream Biafra or death.... Just like, you're at Stamford bridge and you're screaming Up Barca. People go even deh look you like Mumu..

Imagine 95% of Igbos are in the SE already. It would be a loud, straight and prepared voice!
All Igbos left your region in 1967 but foolish people came to East and fought for three just to have Igbos back.

Ask your faders why they did that.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by chiagozien(m): 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
MrEverest:
The FOOLS know that Igbos are the glue holding their fake country together. They know without Igbos, it will collapse like a pack of badly arranged cards yet they use lies to hide their self doubt and inferiority complex!

FOOLS!!!
Bro don't mind those f00ls.

1 Like

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by chiagozien(m): 12:04am On Sep 16, 2023
Razgas:
the next thing should be to try joining political parties like Apga and having a separatist agenda. It's easier to not be arrested if you are a rep and have the backing of your people
You know nothing.

I know for your mind, you're Wise.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 16, 2023
chiagozien:
You know nothing.

I know for your mind, you're Wise.
Lol. I know a few things though.
1. IPOB will never have enough fire-power to take Biafra by force.
2. Government will never negotiate with them.

I'm also building a political movement in my constituency and Biafra is on the agenda.
Too much talk na lie
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by oyatz(m): 1:42am On Sep 16, 2023
gidgiddy:

And that is why Igbos should be granted independence. You Nigerians once complained that Britain was holding you back, and Britain granted you independence. To this day, you Nigerians are still trooping to the same Britain in the thousands if not millions

Tell Igbo leaders to move for Independence for Igboland in the National Assembly and Council of State.

Ranting on Social Media and complaining against other Nigerians won't do this.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by baylord77(m): 1:45am On Sep 16, 2023
War is the only solution.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by oyatz(m): 1:46am On Sep 16, 2023
MrEverest:

Who are the Northern group? Why didn't they present it to your national assembly so they can pass it into law? You want Igbos to just leave again so that you insecure lots will attack them again with support from the UK?

Did the Malaysians write senseless letter to no one or did they make laws in their national assembly to break up with Singapore? Isn't that the sensible thing to do?

Continue decieving yourselves, but the facts will keep staring at you. You can't imagine life without Igbos in Nigeria!

Then keep ranting on Social Media, if it will lead to your Utopian Country.

Most Igbos in real life go about their daily lives and don't even talk about Biafra.

You accuse other Nigerians of all manners of evil and still asking the same people to work for the actualization of your country.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by oyatz(m): 1:50am On Sep 16, 2023
franchasofficia:
Most of you don't have sense. Just read what you typed and relate it with the topic, they have no corelation.

As long as Nigeria remains one country, every Nigerian have the right to live freely anywhere in Nigeria he prefers.

Why do Igbos relocate to other parts of Nigeria?

They are looking for bigger economic and business opportunities to explore since the Nigerian government controlled by none Igbos since the end of the civil war indirectly made federal policies to shortchange southeast region's development.

If Southeast were to be a country of its own for instance, they will create their own capital city, create their own seaport or riverport or whatever, create their own international airports, create their own unique government agencies and parastatals. These things will create more economic and business opportunities in Southeast as a new country and Igbos will naturally begin to relocate back to Southeast. And then, other regions which are now a different country can make laws banning Igbos from entering their country or control how Igbos come into their country.

But with the way Nigeria is right now as one country, whereby Nigerian government explore and take resources like crude oil in Imo, Abia, Anambra, and other resources and then share it among the 36 states of Nigeria and FCT based on the population of each state, which then makes Lagos, Kano and other high density states to receive more of the federal government allocation which came from resources taken from Southeast, Southsouth and other regions, making none Igbo regions more advantaged and favored than Southeast region, so u shouldn't be talking about Igbos relocating and living in all parts of Nigeria when u already know why.

Just expel Southeast from Nigeria and let them go and kill themselves and suffer in their stubborn country they have been agitating to have, whether they hate each other shouldn't bother u, it should rather excite you that since they hate each other, they will kill each other in their country while you guys laugh at them from your own beautiful country that no longer have stubborn Igbos init.

This will also prevent Igbos from tarnishing the good image of Yorubas, Hausa-Fulanis and other Nigerians because when they now carry their usual drugs abroad, Nigeria wont be mentioned but Igbo country. I think you none Igbos ought to celebrate the exit of stubborn Igbos from Nigeria and not give one million reasons why Igbos should remain with you in Nigeria

You must be very mad if you think ,out of all the things I need to do think of in life, fighting for Igbo Republic is one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barrack Obara / Nigeria Is Running Out Of Oil / Supreme Court Affirms Elections Of Ebonyi, Kwara, Nassarawa Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.