Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,571 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Let Us Get The Bb Ball Rolling & Force Jonathan's Hand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Get The Bb Ball Rolling & Force Jonathan's Hand (613 Views)

Go And Face EFCC Eye Ball To Eye Ball, Kokori Tells Tompolo / Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport / Abuobaku T-shirt Rolling Out Of Production Line In Aba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Get The Bb Ball Rolling & Force Jonathan's Hand by KnowAll(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2011
If we get the BB Campaing rolling now, by 2015 it would be a tsunami, Jonathan would be forced to play his card, he said he would not run in the next election,(I don't believe him) the only way to find out if he is telling the truth is to force his hand early, he would not have any option than to come out. Don't even mention Sambo, I swear that man lost in Kaduna State they just used Goverment Magic over the results in that state.

[size=18pt]If Buhari can run come 2015, I urge him too, this time there would be no incumbent to run against him and Sambo is a non-starter. Even if he is President for just 3 months(the man looks fitter than some politicians in their early 50's anyway I think he can go on for a long while) those bastard loooters In Power need to cough out every penny that they have stolen and thereafter spend a long, long spell in the gallows. He should also run with corruptless, no nonsense Bakare, that way we can be guranteed some 8 or even 16 years of corruption free nation and nolmacy in the first time of our dimmed history. Bankole has shown us some of the youths are more corrupt than some old idealist, I rather have Metursella(the oldest man in the bible was said to live for 900 years) than some young nimwit.

Jonathan just commot for way come 2015, that election no concern you oh!. [/size]
Re: Let Us Get The Bb Ball Rolling & Force Jonathan's Hand by KnowAll(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2011
A journey of a 1000 miles starts with the first step. Zambia has just chosen a corruptless leader of 70 years, age should not be a factor in Nigeria. Boko Haram I am sure would be History if we have these 2 crusaders in Power. So boys and girls, ladies and Gentlemen, the first step has being taken.
Re: Let Us Get The Bb Ball Rolling & Force Jonathan's Hand by Kobojunkie: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2011
Please stop creating silly threads especially after the claims you made for SWITCHING SIDES last minute during the last election.
Re: Let Us Get The Bb Ball Rolling & Force Jonathan's Hand by KnowAll(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2011
Please stop creating silly threads especially after the claims you made for SWITCHING SIDES last minute during the last election.

I[b] switched side becos I felt we have to give GEJ a chance, but now that he has proven that the Presidency is out of his depth and his too shy to resign I have no choice but to renew my love with my first CHOICE which is BB. I know ex Soldier Buhari and Fiery Pastor Bakare would be able to stand the heat in the kitchen.[/b]
Re: Let Us Get The Bb Ball Rolling & Force Jonathan's Hand by Kx: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2011
KnowAll:

I[b] switched side becos I felt we have to give GEJ a chance, but now that he has proven that the Presidency is out of his depth and his too shy to resign I have no choice but to renew my love with my first CHOICE which is BB. I know ex Soldier Buhari and Fiery Pastor Bakare would be able to stand the heat in the kitchen.[/b]

Too late.
Enjoy the fresh air!
Re: Let Us Get The Bb Ball Rolling & Force Jonathan's Hand by Bawss1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2011
Illusions of grandeur- thats how I describe the intent behind this thread. Snap out of it and get back to reality. Even Buhari sef don taya. Get with the program
Re: Let Us Get The Bb Ball Rolling & Force Jonathan's Hand by Pukkah: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2011
If Buhari by any chance decides to re-contest, I'll suggest that he should choose another running mate.
Re: Let Us Get The Bb Ball Rolling & Force Jonathan's Hand by Kilode1: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2011
Is this the same Knowall?

The one who switched from BB to GEJ with flimsy excuses?

How you dey bro? It's just 6 months, abeg give GEJ another Six years sir. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Enough Of The Criticism Of 9ja / Bayelsa 2012 Gubernatorial Election / Were Nd Militants Fighting For Nd Or For Their Own Pocket.(i Laugh In Wealth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.