Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,429 members, 7,839,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna (19123 Views)

15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others / Christmas Day Tragedy: Bandits Attack Zamfara Community, Kills 7, Kidnap 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by UnabashedIPOB: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
NOW, where is the outrage and CONDEMNATION from all you advocates of One Nigeria who are always in the habit of licking Fulani a$$e$? The silence of you, COWARDS is deafening! If the story is about IPOB, ESN, or BLA (Biafra Liberation Army) you will find your voice and you'd be on here talking arrant nonsense and writing your usual garbage. You talk about insecurity but none of you COWARDS and M0R0NS ever asked what was the genesis of insecurity that pervades the Liegerian landscapes. Can you imagine, innocent and helpless citizens being slaughtered on a weekly basis like chickens and nobody NOT even your fraudulent government is outraged? What a decadent society! And no reasonable person wants to be part of this charade that you call a country and that's the reason come hell or high water, BIAFRA must be FREE. I hope and pray that those of you who support and enable these heinous killings get a dose of your own medicine.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by EmeraldEmperor(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
Chibuzoc:
cry cry cry Events like this will forever make me remain grateful for IPOB.

15 people dead and it seems like this people are 🐀 that nobody care about. More like a zoo that nigeria is, where a life of a nigerian is worth nothing. So sad.

We need to speak out or when it's your turn nobody will speak out for you.
No mind Those Coward That’s Being Slaughter By Terrorist

Fools laugh when we say we are the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) grin grin grin I laugh them too and call on all Indigenous People to protect there lands from this marauders but unfortunately when the indigenous arises, the zoo criminals in uniform will become aggressive and the more annoying things is that those yet affected will support the animals in uniform.

Nigeria is not for humans, nigeria is a zoo.

Lagbaja will tell you guys to 🙏 pray
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by Donake: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
They should adopt the ESN methods if government isn't sincere about tackling such Carnage. Aren't these humans anymore?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by dragunov: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
grandstar:

Defeating these bandits in 100 days is impossible.

What's important is that the government has laid out plans to deal with them.

The only thing that can work against Fulanis is to allow the indigenous peoples to face them in retribution. A massive coordinated attack by all tribes against them will permanently stop this madness. As long as the government continues to handle them with kids gloves, they will get more emboldened. The peoples should be allowed to solve this problem because they have plenty of kinsmen and sympathisers in the security appendages in Nigeria.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by Masterclass32: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
This people should arm themselves. Is it until they wipe them out?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
chiagozien:
Had it happened close to East, foolish people would have tagged it Ipob with more than three different topic in front page accusing and narrating how ipob did it.

Lol @foolish people grin grin

Cc: NLPolicewoman iammo throwback duro4chang aka DuroInChains seunmsg
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by Kingbuhari(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
Give us Biafra so we can fence our land and keep it safe
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by Cabalgeneral: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
Austineva:
Zoooooooo
ZOO is forever gone for good

And your god Obi is struggling to be president of the zoo and the worse thing is that your Igbo supreme leader is inside the zoo dungeon.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by SuperHigh(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
This guy is a fraudster and not a logo designer.
Don't patronise him.

Nairaland Mods, please take note of this scammer and put him to order.

Wonder why the north still doesn't want to speak up against these guys.
Get a professional Logo Or Company Letterhead for 2k Only

Please drop us your Company Name Here
https://forms.gle/BqZ26DUD75dF4trLA
_[/quote]
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by SuperHigh(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
This guy is a fraudster and not a logo designer.
Please don't patronise a scammer.

Nairaland Mods, please take note of this miscreant

Jideji:
Wonder why the north still doesn't want to speak up against these guys.
Get a professional Logo Or Company Letterhead for 2k Only

Please drop us your Company Name Here
https://forms.gle/BqZ26DUD75dF4trLA
_

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tinubu will buy land for them very soon,,,no more killings....

I laugh.....what a Country
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by bal4real: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Safyqueen:

Stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry. How does Nigeria breathe under last government that has Muslim-christain pair?
Someone like you is the cause of lack of solution to the menace.
...and u think muslim-muslim pair would bring a solution to this menace?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by Austineva(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
Cabalgeneral:

And your god Obi is struggling to be president of the zoo and the worse thing is that your Igbo supreme leader is inside the zoo dungeon.
Obi is not my god, I never supported him cos he is 1zoogerian advocate whose only mission was to sabotage Biafra and brainwashed the some Biafrans (obi.diots) into believing in the zoo. I never supported his ambition to rule the zoo and I will never. Take note. Biafra is what we want and Biafra is what we are going to get and nothing can stop us
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
lexy2014:

This is were many of u get this thing wrong. Politicians use appointments to deceive many of u and u fall for it.

First, Giving someone an appointment does not make his village or state to become the best in terms of that appointment. There's no correlation between the appointment of a CDS and the absolute security in his village except he goes there on a visit.

Second, d CDS isn't CDS of southern Kaduna. He is CDS of the d armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Third, it's not d job of d CDS and the military to ensure internal security of any part of Nigeria. It is primarily the job of the police, DSS and NSCDC.

Crimes like the southern Kaduna issue require thorough investigation that will track the perpetrators and sponsors and prosecute them. The military doesn't investigate and they don't have prosecutorial powers.

The use of the military for internal security which some of u are getting use to is actually an aberration.

Your last line, since the aberration is already being used in other areas, let them use it for something positive in this case, to stop the attack
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by okorogodwin4(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
The Igbos will never cede an inch of there land to these criminal herdsmen in exchange for any thing be it presidency thanks be to mazi Nnamdi onyendu Kanu for chasing out criminals masquerading as herders in the south East
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by Litmus: 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna

If there's Kama, then I feel sorry for Fulani people's future . I mean, the numbers of people reputedly killed by so called Fulani groups at any one time in Nigeria over the years is always remarkably heavy when one sits back and shakes head to clear mind of complacency that we all have fallen into due years of Fulani butchery news. Fifteen people killed, just mull that over and over in you head. Fifteen people... and this is small change by normal news of alleged Fulani Killings. To put this into perspective, imagine how shocked and outraged you would be if you read that some hoodlums invaded someone's farm, slaughtered 15 goats for fun and ran off into the night laughing. undecided

…even fifteen chopped up and hacked chickens would leave quite a bloody mess. It would startle you if you happened upon such a site on a filed.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by clinician2x: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2023
lexy2014:

This is were many of u get this thing wrong. Politicians use appointments to deceive many of u and u fall for it.

First, Giving someone an appointment does not make his village or state to become the best in terms of that appointment. There's no correlation between the appointment of a CDS and the absolute security in his village except he goes there on a visit.

Second, d CDS isn't CDS of southern Kaduna. He is CDS of the d armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Third, it's not d job of d CDS and the military to ensure internal security of any part of Nigeria. It is primarily the job of the police, DSS and NSCDC.

Crimes like the southern Kaduna issue require thorough investigation that will track the perpetrators and sponsors and prosecute them. The military doesn't investigate and they don't have prosecutorial powers.

The use of the military for internal security which some of u are getting use to is actually an aberration.

In every sane society, not where dumbasses like you are abundant, what scale of security alert is activated whenever there is an attack of TERRORISM?

Do you know the meaning of the term ISSUE OF NATIONAL SECURITY?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sonyboom:
because he is the new sheriff n promise to hit the ground running he suppose go stay for southern Kaduna de block fight btw two neighbors that vowed never to live in peace.

Many of you fools from Alaigbo no just fit use your brain abi na Akpu full your Igbo papa head ?

Pray, what has akpu got to do with the issue at hand? It's just as irrelevant to this discussion as ewedu, agbado and cassava!

@Bolded: If that's what it takes, then YES! What do you understand the term 'commander-in-chief' to mean? Or you think the designation doesn't come with any responsibilities and is only about the efizzy and posing that comes with it? Newsflash: the buck stops on the desk of the president...the commander-in-chief! He takes the glory for any successes and the blame for any failures, gerrit!?

The dishonesty, bigotry and nepotism usually displayed by Nigerian leaders comes with its consequences, and the intractable insecurity that took a bigger dimension from 2015 to date is one of them!

I'm no army general or president, but even with my limited knowledge in these areas, i know what to do to get a handle on this insecurity thing within just three months! I'll do the following...and some of these ideas may not sound palatable to those with ulterior motives to conquer and dominate others:

*I'll pick my choice for the COAS and IG of police from the Christian Middle-Belt, South-East or South-South/Niger-Delta!

*I'll pick my choice for the GOCs of major military divisions in the north and middle-belt from the aforementioned areas!

*I'll pick my choice of NSA (national security adviser) from the aformentioned areas!

*I'll pick my choice for Minister of the Interior from the aforementioned areas and ensure the northern borders are better manned...if not sealed temporarily for a few months!

*I'll engage foreign mercenaries and ask for western intelligence to help better man and control all those vast ungoverned spaces and forests in the north where criminals hide!

*I'll set in motion the necessary processes leading to the immediate creation of a Southern-Kaduna state!

*And most improtant of all, i will see to the immediate devolving of policing to the states/regions and ensure their adequate funding as a matter of priority!

Like i said, these suggestions may not sound palatable to some, but do this and the insecurity in the country (including the south-east region that i hold dear) will be reduced to the barest minimum within three months!

PS: Just to add that your assertion that parties to the insecurity in the north have vowed not to live in peace is erroneous! There are those in their own land....minding their own business, and then there are those who went to look for their trouble with the intention of taking over their lands and changing the demographics of the area!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by lexy2014: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

Your last line, since the aberration is already being used in other areas, let them use it for something positive in this case, to stop the attack

Since they have been using the aberration, why haven't they stop the attacks?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna by lexy2014: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2023
clinician2x:

In every sane society, not where dumbasses like you are abundant, what scale of security alert is activated whenever there is an attack of TERRORISM?

Do you know the meaning of the term ISSUE OF NATIONAL SECURITY?

How does your comment negate the following?

Kindly tell me what the term "issue of national security" means and how it negates the points I raised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe / Nigerians No Longer Happy, Drops In Global Happiness Ranking – VanguardNgr / Adesola Amosun Proposes Plea Bargain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.