Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message (21338 Views)

We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls / Peter Obi Releases โ€œCitizens Participationโ€ Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps / Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Sonyboom: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
So which house of assembly as indicted Tinubu that you igbos insult malign n denigrate as thief daily.

Also, how do you clear a criminal caught looting โ‚ฆ250 million cash of Anambra money in his private warehouse in Orile Lagos ?

Are you saying Pandora. Obi never stole the money and took it to is warehouse in Orile ?

Or

Are you say Marvel Akpoyibo never caught Peter Obi red handed with the โ‚ฆ250 million cash in his convoy at Peter Obi warehouse ?

Pls which of this fact did the house of assembly clear ? NL will like to know.

obyno82:

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ Ohhh my word you are a desperate liar and this I repeat is stale. PDP dominated house of Assembly then that was looking for every material to use to impeach him cleared him of any wrong doing, but it is you a non-entity that is talking. Oga go and shut up abeg.
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by bentenny(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Makunahatata:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ shameless cow, bird of the same feather ,I won't be surprised if u sef carry second class lower Comot sch burn your papa money.. na your poor parents I pity๐Ÿ˜‚

Which rocket smash ur papa? Hypocrites! , is your dull Obi also not planning to remove the same subsidy?
Your childish insults though amateurish have nothing on me!
So you agree that he actually obtained second class lower from UNN.... grin
Nice one...at least your dusty cranium is now getting the needed update and possible reboot from the right source!
How did subsidy removal enter this equation? grin
I would have engaged you on the new topic you inserted but first I doubt if that mass of water container your neck carries in discomfort can even reason properly to comprehend and secondly,I wouldn't want to allow you behave like your folly laden comrades that prevaricate when they have been boxed to a corner!
So stick to the issue!
T for Thanks! smiley
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Makunahatata: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
bentenny:

Your childish insults though amateurish have nothing on me!
So you agree that he actually obtained second class lower from UNN.... grin
Nice one...at least your dusty cranium is now getting the needed update and possible reboot from the right source!
How did subsidy removal enter this equation? grin
I would have engaged you on the new topic you inserted but first I doubt if that mass of water container your neck carries in discomfort can even reason properly to comprehend and secondly,I wouldn't want to allow you behave like your folly laden comrades that prevaricate when they have been boxed to a corner!
So stick to the issue!
T for Thanks! smiley
seems you're bored! Get it in your empty skull, failure is failure whether 3rd class or second class lower.. what's the difference.. ๐Ÿค” wayre u wan dey celebrate mediocrity ๐Ÿ˜‚.. may your kids graduate with second class lower, oya say amen๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by bentenny(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
Enice:
Oga! Try to comprehend a comment first before you reply. My concern about Obi's education is that a man that's knowledgeable would not get Es and Fs in an examination which is prerequisite to what he claims to have achieved. Let me break it down for you properly. How can a university graduate (not even an under-graduate) write GCE and still be getting Es and Fs
You are also leaving out the most important requirements and dabbling into irrelevant and unnecessary stuffs!
The constitution is unambiguous about the requirements for being a president!
A minimum requirement is a WAEC certificate which he has presented hence he is qualified!
In fact the constitution even made a claim that if a person can actually read and write,they are qualified to run for public office!
Any other talk about the grades he may have acquired is irrelevant and straying into a totally different topic which I term as being evasive!
My question to you is what is the minimum requirement to be qualified to run as president of Nigeria according to the constitution?
If you can answer that question objectively, there would be no need for the back and forth!

Enough said!
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by bentenny(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
Makunahatata:
seems you're bored! Get it in your empty skull, failure is failure whether 3rd class or second class lower.. what's the difference.. ๐Ÿค” wayre u wan dey celebrate mediocrity ๐Ÿ˜‚.. may your kids graduate with second class lower, oya say amen๐Ÿ˜’
I rather my self and kids acquire a less admirable pass from any institution but become successful in life like Obi and other distinguished personalities around the would than acquiring a 1st class and yet living from hand to mouth like you!

Interestingly,I thought your flawless qualification could have offered you a lucrative job as minister or even personal assistant to a senator or president or even Total or chevron!

Instead your superb CV could only qualify you for being on a payroll as an assistant to a jobless WhatsApp group admin that offers you a low budget itel android phone and a 'thank you' daily 50mb data with a paltry 30k which is dependent on how long you go online on social media to scream emilokan! grin
Sorry ohh
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Makunahatata: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
bentenny:

I rather my self and kids acquire a less admirable pass from any institution but become successful in life like Obi and other distinguished personalities around the would than acquiring a 1st class and yet living from hand to mouth like you!

Interestingly,I thought your flawless qualification could have offered you a lucrative job as minister or even personal assistant to a senator or president or even Total or chevron!

Instead your superb CV could only qualify you for being on a payroll as an assistant to a jobless WhatsApp group admin that offers you a low budget itel android phone and a 'thank you' daily 50mb data with a paltry 30k which is dependent on how long you go online on social media to scream emilokan! grin
Sorry ohh
Mumu ! U think everybody broke like your family? Only advantage Obi had na cos his parent rich.. I pity ur children's life .. if dey fail like your Messiah, they are doomed.. WhatsApp, 50mb ,30k blablabla delusional ๐Ÿ˜‚ .. if your papa chop wetin I chop this morning, he go die a happy man
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Globad(f): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:

Oga did I lie?

Yes, you did
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by MrAgbako: 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:

Show me that ejoor thread let me bring evidence that Ejoor just acted based on convenience and he is a liar.

Here
๐Ÿ‘‡
https://www.nairaland.com/7842286/igbo-soldiers-plotted-coup-independence#125818694
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by bentenny(m): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Makunahatata:
Mumu ! U think everybody broke like your family? Only advantage Obi had na cos his parent rich.. I pity ur children's life .. if dey fail like your Messiah, they are doomed.. WhatsApp, 50mb ,30k blablabla delusional ๐Ÿ˜‚ .. if your papa chop wetin I chop this morning, he go die a happy man
grin
Broke?
You must think everyone begs on X for palliatives like you and your full family!
Obi's parents rich?
grin
A man who got all his earning/riches through his sweat!
At 35,he got his first apartment at the UK!
I guess you would also say that Bill gates or mark zuckerburg's parents were rich that's why they turned out rich!
Chai grin
What a shallow mentality for an individual with a low sense of worth like you!
grin grin
Even your gutter like utterances show that you cannot even afford 50 naira buns let alone 500 naira meatpie but you dey form Porsche grin
Nairaland sha grin
Nah here u dey make mouth....check now nah garri way paddyman arrange you yesterday nite after consistent begging with groundnut on credit you take dey hold body until your paymasters send you ur paltry monthly stipends depending on your impact on social media grin
What a path.etic way to live!
So much for having first class and yet nothing to show for it except constituting a hilarious nuisance on NL!
Sorry ohh
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Makunahatata: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
bentenny:

grin
Broke?
You must think everyone begs on X for palliatives like you and your full family!
Obi's parents rich?
grin
A man who got all his earning/riches through his sweat!
At 35,he got his first apartment at the UK!
I guess you would also say that Bill gates or mark zuckerburg's parents were rich that's why they turned out rich!
Chai grin
What a shallow mentality for an individual with a low sense of worth like you!
grin grin
Even your gutter like utterances show that you cannot even afford 50 naira buns let alone 500 naira meatpie but you dey form Porsche grin
Nairaland sha grin
Nah here u dey make mouth....check now nah garri way paddyman arrange you yesterday nite after consistent begging with groundnut on credit you take dey hold body until your paymasters send you ur paltry monthly stipends depending on your impact on social media grin
What a path.etic way to live!
So much for having first class and yet nothing to show for it except constituting a hilarious nuisance on NL!
Sorry ohh

blablabla... I repeat if your papa see wetin I chop fr morning alone chop in a month , he go die a happy man.. u all this ABA gutter boys Sha..*spits
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
MrAgbako:

Here
๐Ÿ‘‡
https://www.nairaland.com/7842286/igbo-soldiers-plotted-coup-independence#125818694

Dude go and read role of ejoor in thwarting the coup in Enugu. Only for his to change tune when Gowon took over. Definitely ejoor was clearly lying. And you know the truth. Ask yourself who was the battalion commander in Enugu when the coup happened. He escaped from Lagos and went to Enugu and stopped the coup in Enugu. But he remained silent when people said the coup didn't take place in the Eastern Region.
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Globad:

Yes, you did

Show me where I lied naaaa
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sonyboom:
So which house of assembly as indicted Tinubu that you igbos insult malign n denigrate as thief daily.

Also, how do you clear a criminal caught looting โ‚ฆ250 million cash of Anambra money in his private warehouse in Orile Lagos ?

Are you saying Pandora. Obi never stole the money and took it to is warehouse in Orile ?

Or

Are you say Marvel Akpoyibo never caught Peter Obi red handed with the โ‚ฆ250 million cash in his convoy at Peter Obi warehouse ?

Pls which of this fact did the house of assembly clear ? NL will like to know.

Oga you clearly don't have sense. Go and read the response of the state during the 250m saga. EFCC were invited and the house of Assembly which was clearly dominated by PDP has an inquiry into that issue and he was cleared after investigations. Oga go and rest this is clearly stale
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Boldideas:

If he has any sense at all, common sense ought to have told him that decamping to another party within that short period of time is nothing but foolishness. So that connotes that you all don't have any iota of sense. He jeopardized PDP's chance of winning and also lost out.

It is a lesson for everyone of us.

Oga shut up jare you don't have sense. Here you are hailing Wike when his own is far worse than PO
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Christistruth00:

The fact that you have been arrested doesn't mean everyone is like you

Dude you will be arrested and I was not arrested Oga
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chucks13:

Loooossseeerrrr!!!

E pain am. Looooooser!!!

Track wh? No needtracking me if you want my address send your email I will send it to you.

Tinubu is your president till 2031 and nothing you or anyone can do about it. 100% I stand with Tinubu.

Send your email and I wil mai my address to you no need tracking me.

Nonsense if you see me in person you will melt bro.

Put your email address here naaaaa.
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Thekaghan:
So Tinubu is the cause of the 75% debt increase? Maybe at the end of Jagabans tenure your fake news source will increase it to 1000%

His policies especially the hasty proclamation of subsidy removal without consultation and also the unification of the fx rates without any monetary policy direction to tackle black market rate. This alone ballooned our debt to 75% so there's nothing fake about what I said. The bad thing is that you guys cannot admit when your principal messed up.
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by bentenny(m): 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Makunahatata:
blablabla... I repeat if your papa see wetin I chop fr morning alone chop in a month , he go die a happy man.. u all this ABA gutter boys Sha..*spits
Another assumption!
grin
You never see me before but you don assume say I from aba grin
Obviously you never leave your crude village life before dem recruit you go town to become a glorified motor tout!

So much for who graduate with better grads yet dey act like an illit.era.te way nor even finish primary school grin

I nor wan tell you about my popsy because if I do,you go immediately enter my DM to either beg as usual or ask for employment! grin

Indeed social media nah leveler!
Even person way never chop better food today dey form Monaco fresh prince on top nairaland grin

Its well cool
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by ReturnMan: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

All truths are first violently rejected .

After which there is resignation to the fact of it being self evident .

Finally it is accepted as being fact.

You are on your way out of denial creek.

Bro. We didn't think obi will win normally.
We were just trying to rescue the failed state.
You guy are projectiles. Projecting your insecurities on others. Obidients are the Nigerian masses. The keke drivers the conductor, the poor mother with no hope, the orphaned. Those supporting Tinubu are beneficiaries in one way or the other. Full stop
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Boldideas: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:

Oga shut up jare you don't have sense. Here you are hailing Wike when his own is far worse than PO

You too get out jare... Why won't I hail him? Do you know the nonsense he is unraveling in the FCT DO YOU HAVE ANY idea when Apo-Karshi road was awarded? Do you have any idea that it was awarded without a tentative design nor plan and yet the budget for the construction of the road has moved from N6b to N73b Do you know how many nonsense he is seeing that was the nonsense norm and standard nonsensical practices by the evil servants?
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Makunahatata: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
bentenny:

Another assumption!
grin
You never see me before but you don assume say I from aba grin
Obviously you never leave your crude village life before dem recruit you go town to become a glorified motor tout!

So much for who graduate with better grads yet dey act like an illit.era.te way nor even finish primary school grin

I nor wan tell you about my popsy because if I do,you go immediately enter my DM to either beg as usual or ask for employment! grin

Indeed social media nah leveler!
Even person way never chop better food today dey form Monaco fresh prince on top nairaland grin

Its well cool
Hahaha wayre, u don't need to tell me about your Aba palmwine tapper popsy .. delusional fellow, online billionaire gang.. if u behave I fit help ur family find something to hold body this week, foolish goat
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by bentenny(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Makunahatata:
Hahaha wayre, u don't need to tell me about your Aba palmwine tapper popsy .. delusional fellow, online billionaire gang.. if u behave I fit help ur family find something to hold body this week, foolish goat
Like I said social media is a leveller!
Make I allow you continue in your web of delusion!
See who wan help person yet dey beg online!
Guy go find better work or maybe I fit later epp you with FX strats but I nor sure say you wan leave this your tout work anytime soon!
Sorry ohh grin
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Makunahatata: 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
bentenny:

Like I said social media is a leveller!
Make I allow you continue in your web of delusion!
See who wan help person yet dey beg online!
Guy go find better work or maybe I fit later epp you with FX strats but I nor sure say you wan leave this your tout work anytime soon!
Sorry ohh grin
show me where I dey or keep shut forever.. u see am not wrong about u being mental and delusional, ๐Ÿ˜‚, like I said if u behave , I go bless your family for the week, no use your foolishness and pride allow hunger kill ur parents this week o๐Ÿค”
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by bentenny(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Makunahatata:
show me where I dey or keep shut forever.. u see am not wrong about u being mental and delusional, ๐Ÿ˜‚, like I said if u behave , I go bless your family for the week, no use your foolishness and pride allow hunger kill ur parents this week o๐Ÿค”
Tout wan bless person fam when him family dey drag garri with pawpaw for afternoon grin
Omoh I get better things to do!
Since your work and survival depend on enough comments way you make for nairaland,abeg continue ohh!

When you finally get sense you go know say you don become 70 year old slave while the people you dey work for their children way be your age mate dey travel out regularly!

Meanwhile, drop you gutter like comments here and I go see if e dey worth replying but trust me,am done with U! cool

Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Makunahatata: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
bentenny:

Tout wan bless person fam when him family dey drag garri with pawpaw for afternoon grin
Omoh I get better things to do!
Since your work and survival depend on enough comments way you make for nairaland,abeg continue ohh!

When you finally get sense you go know say you don become 70 year old slave while the people you dey work for their children way be your age mate dey travel out regularly!

Meanwhile, drop you gutter like comments here and I go see if e dey worth replying but trust me,am done with U! cool
I go bless responsible ppl instead , finally hunger go wipe your family this week.. its on u๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by BENEAMATA: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
bentenny:

.Enough said!
It's against the law of the land for a public office holder to hide assets .
It's unlawful for a public servant to have a bank account outside his/ her country .
It's downright illegal and unlawful to invest state funds into a company a public servant has substantial shares , your saint bragged about it on t.v .
Concerning the first allegation , when questioned by journalist , he said he did it to protect his offspring from paying inheritance tax . He didn't deny having undeclared offshore companies . A clear breach of code of conduct . BUT LAW ENFORCEMENT CANNOT BRING HIM TO JUSTICE BECAUSE THE HARD EVIDENCE ITSELF WHICH IS THE SEVERAL DOCUMENTS INDICTING HIM IS GOTTEN VIA A SYSTEMS HACK , AN ILLEGALITY IN ITSELF . Hope i have said that loudly enough .
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by bentenny(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
BENEAMATA:
It's against the law of the land for a public office holder to hide assets .
It's unlawful for a public servant to have a bank account outside his/ her country .
It's downright illegal and unlawful to invest state funds into a company a public servant has substantial shares , your saint bragged about it on t.v .
Concerning the first allegation , when questioned by journalist , he said he did it to protect his offspring from paying inheritance tax . He didn't deny having undeclared offshore companies . A clear breach of code of conduct . BUT LAW ENFORCEMENT CANNOT BRING HIM TO JUSTICE BECAUSE THE HARD EVIDENCE ITSELF WHICH IS THE SEVERAL DOCUMENTS INDICTING HIM IS GOTTEN VIA A SYSTEMS HACK , AN ILLEGALITY IN ITSELF . Hope i have said that loudly enough .
Evidence with documents showing what you are alleging(not newspaper links ohh) please esp where he made such video utterance!
And while you are processing the evidence,can I also have the constitution that makes what you just alleged illegal and punishable in our laws and that of the international laws!
Lastly,provide documents like bank statements or account details to prove your allegations!
If not,all you are saying is not only hearsay but stale!
More like repetition but no new information!

I repeat,he who alleges must prove!
Atiku showed proof of Tinubu's culpability in a forgery incident bothering on his certificate!
He didn't just go to the court to mouth allegations, he went there with stone wall evidence which the judge is currently viewing not links from newspapers!
That's how to present evidence!
You should do the same!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room / Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) / Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.