Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako (75773 Views)

Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos / Notorious Cultists Who Killed 11 People In Kwara State, Arrested By Police. PICS / Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by LegacyB: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
darling4242:

They showed their faces,that means they're not afraid
I sure you they’re scared to their bones they are only using reverse psychology. I know what am saying bro.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Majesty7: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ybholy:

Go get them and take the 101 million naa

I think they've been arrested just remaining the leader. Forget all their shakara. If they hear love-vendor, they are gone. They have even been arrested already

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Gandrova: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Dirty things! Their days are numbered.
Where is Derico, Lawrence Anini and others today?
Just a matter of time.
I trust the security personnel's.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by 43Ronin: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
LegacyB:

Very unintelligent. What’s the meaning of JEWISH.
Go back and read about the name. Mr cult supporter.
Jews are actually sons of Judah. They are strong and aren’t cowardly like you cult loving Buffon!
lol they are strong and Hitler killed 6 million of them, while at least 2 million of them were also killed by Nigerian govt mummy boy. what you refer to as cult slangs is what is normal slangs on the streets of PHC, that's why an average pH boy is rugged and not Jewish like you. The guy I quoted gets the sacarsm so rest
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

You are a useless bastard that will not see the end of this year...

You will die before December 31st of this 2023 . Useless criminal.

The late dpo fought cultists to a stand still ask was well known

He lost his wife and child because of this war. Useless animal

Cc: Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod lalasticlala

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Vahalla13: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lance008:

If this Na junior where senior Dey?
You Dey see bloody people u Dey call dem JVC Na under 18 Dey be JVC be educated

Yoruba man

Norsemen is not your regular fraternity

Jvc no be size and tools .. svc supersede ..

Svc are for those that have gained admission into proper university

Jvc are for those wey never school .. they respect svc .. just as svc respects Norse men..

Icelanders, green landers .. are all Javites..

No be by age .. be educated ..

They’re major in river line areas because ship Dey sell

I hate I too know humans .. with shining ignorance ..

Next!

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
b3llo:
Normally, bad boys don't attack or kill police officers especially high ranking ones except there is something that went on between them.

The audio on tiktok from the killers reveals that the DPO has been a thorn in their flesh, particularly,Iceland and the Vikings ...they said it was a Joint task force from the two that ambushed him and cut off his head and penis

It is never wise to kill a cop let alone a ranking one

4 Likes

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Vahalla13: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
anibi9674:
Na Iceland, no be JVc. Iceland and JVC na two different coordination.

Oga I too know .. what’s the cordinTion between Icelanders Greenlanders and Javites ?

Wetin dem Dey cap for background ?

Abi na svc or norsemen be that?

Kids

Una go just wan show una self anyhow ..
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Vahalla13: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nodogragra4me:

The audio on tiktok from the killers reveals that the DPO has been a thorn in their flesh, particularly,Iceland and the Vikings ...they said it was a Joint task force from the two that ambushed him and cut off his head and penis

It is never wise to kill a cop let alone a ranking one

Icelanders are junior Vikings..

They so much respect svc.. and will never go against it

Their founder ma Svc.. a senior Norseman..

Be guided
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by bigcasava1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
All the police in rivers are into illegal infact 95 percent of them are from north. Some have spend 20 years there and don't want to dpo bako thought that south south is like Kaduna. May his soul Rip.
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by ruggedtimi(m): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
osuofia2:
We miss SARS
sars is still very much active ...

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Omoawoke2(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
What does it benefit this people to become a disaster and pain to the world?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by LegacyB: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
43Ronin:

lol they are strong and Hitler killed 6 million of them, while at least 2 million of them were also killed by Nigerian govt mummy boy. what you refer to as cult slangs is what is normal slangs on the streets of PHC, that's why an average pH boy is rugged and not Jewish like you. The guy I quoted gets the sacarsm so rest
You know nothing!
I will advise you not to invoke curse on yourself. You’re typing what is beyond you or your knowledge on the internet. So you don’t end up like Hitler.
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
[quote author=NAC1666 post=125831335][/quote]

Police will run them out of this life in minutes ...it seems the only police you know are road wardens and their stations brethren

Their counterparts in cross River was hammered to the ground by okpawu police team
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by bejick(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
43Ronin:

no it is cos they are either Vikings, Icelanders, greenlanders or JVC
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by creativehubb: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
ruggedtimi:
sars is still very much active ...
Special weapons and tactics squad, every country in the world have them, they move with high caliber weapons, machine guns, oozies, armored vehicles with specially trained officers in weapons and tactics.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Rahkman: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Aromate and Icelanders are one family
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by TOMMYS: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nigerian police go pay the person 100m?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

about to Keh?

u don't know how ur security works.
Security don carry all dis boiz dem 1st b4 dem release their pix to d public.

The video was probably leaked by the police after arresting one of the idiots and going through his phone.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Yankee101: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
Sounding high as high
Most of the atrocities you see from Fulani bandits to ipob to the niger delta bandits, is drug fueled

It’s the reason why you should seek to function as your best self without any drug influence. It’s a slippery slope, even the strongest can fall once you start

That includes alcohol, weed, coke, meth, even cigarettes etc
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Henry22(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
pH no be Lagos, if you price you must buy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by soccerlite: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
tesppidd:
Na these ones dem carry do election. After elections and they have exhausted the 50, 50k, they turn to the populace.
The same ones who used them during elections would be trying to arrest them.

One would think they actually have big balls of steel but

Once they are apprehended now, you see humility just fall upon them and they begin to sing and beg;;

"Make una no vex, na government no give us work"
"Na hardship push us"
"Abeg ooh, na devil work"

Very correct
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The video was probably leaked by the police after arresting one of the idiots and going through his phone.
unless dat!
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Phantom233: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is the kingpin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Abagworo:
No difference with unknown gunmen except location. I do have a feeling they all have affiliation and these guys will likely be somewhere in Imo State. Police should beam their searchlights around Ohaji, Egbema, Oguta and Orsu in Imo State or otherwise around Aboh or Kwale in Delta. They cannot easily escape these 2 areas.

Don Wanni was traced to Imo and killed .

Imo is one hot bed of insane criminality.
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Cc: Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod lalasticlala

Rule 2

You dey fear ?
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Henry22(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Yankee101:
Sounding high as high
Most of the atrocities you see from Fulani bandits to ipob to the niger delta bandits, is drug fueled

It’s the reason why you should seek to function as your best self without any drug influence. It’s a slippery slope, even the strongest can fall once you start

That includes alcohol, weed, coke, meth, even cigarettes etc

And the atrocities from agberos and opc and oduduwa agitators is amala and ewedu fueled right? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by brownroofpipuar: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Vahalla13:
Son’s of Odin..

… junior Vikings .. Icelanders ..

Thank God for Grace ..

U sure say na dem be JVK or junior klans?
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by AmazingELixir: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

You are very stupid and useless
Cursed armed robber . You will meet your Waterloo.

Useless bastard . What do you know happened cursed thief .

The dpo was notorious for fighting cultists

Useless bastard

grin grin grin

Chairman are you a police officer....you're taking that brother's comment too personal oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by bigcasava1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
You dey hear am? Focus oo
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by ebufa: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
darling4242:
Cannibals

Government sponsored unknown gunmen.....tomorrow una go call dem IPOB!

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Yankee101: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Henry22:

And the atrocities from agberos and opc and oduduwa agitators is amala and ewedu fueled right? cheesy

You’re missing the point

All join

The ones I mentioned are just the major ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush / Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.