Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa (717 Views)

Omo Hunger Wan Kill Prominent Agbado Man For Sagamu / If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide / Africans Beat Their Chests As First Achievers While Indians & Pakistani Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by successmatters(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
I can see them bringing out their koboko, thr canes they have on their hands are more than hundred, and they are advancing against their own elder grand old man.

What could he has done to them? Nothing.

Just because he requested that traditional rulers, most of which he is their senior should greet him properly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by successmatters(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
Can you imagine the brouhaha, can you imagine the ruckus they have lifted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by successmatters(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
Wait

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by Landowner101(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
No mind those hypocrites, don't know what is wrong in ordering monarchs to give respect to those older than them based on age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by successmatters(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
Landowner101:
No mind those hypocrites, don't know what is wrong in ordering monarchs to give respect to those older than them based on age.

I still wonder if the value system in that region has changed.

1 Like

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by successmatters(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
They are now hating their elders. I told everyone that when you cannot do but hate everyone and fighting everyone, you will end up hating your own people. What goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by successmatters(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
They really gave Obasanjo flying kicks today.

1 Like

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by successmatters(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
A tribe without respect for elders?

I didn't mention any tribe o.

1 Like

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by Varunpulyani: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
successmatters:
A tribe without respect for elders?

I didn't mention any tribe o.

Agabdo brain is useless

1 Like

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by yarimo(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
successmatters:
I can see them bringing out their koboko, thr canes they have on their hands are more than hundred, and they are advancing against their own elder grand old man.

Just because he requested that traditional rulers, most of which he is their senior should greet him properly.
IPOB terrorists and senseless thread are like 5 and 6
Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by successmatters(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Next thing now they will force the Baba to kneel down and prostrate to Seyi grin

1 Like

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by Varunpulyani: 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
yarimo:

You wanna flog your grandpa?

2 Likes

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by successmatters(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
yarimo:

I think seyi should flog Obasanjo publicly to make you less angry? grin

1 Like

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by successmatters(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
Varunpulyani:

You wanna flog your grandpa?

He has brought his cane to beat Obasanjo, they wake their parents up with headbutts grin

1 Like

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by yarimo(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
successmatters:

I think seyi should flog Obasanjo publicly to make you less angry? grin
but seyi is not from the east na grin grin grin
Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by successmatters(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Same tribe where mama, papa and children gathered with their neighbours to steal rice from a moving truck, hunger bad o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by Vinnie2000(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
OP,

Some of our Agbado Miscreants say The man's GrandPapa na IGBO man from Anambra. ๐Ÿคจ

Is it True? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by successmatters(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
yarimo:

Drug baron bowed to an Eastern woman, a woman o grin

2 Likes

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by successmatters(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP,

Some of our Agbado Miscreants say The man's GrandPapa na IGBO man from Anambra. ๐Ÿคจ

Is it True? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

It may be true o, because the kind of confidence that the man has used to shout down on those small traditional rulers is an Igbo trait.

1 Like

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by successmatters(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
I blame Emir of ilorin for insulting their tradition and expelling them from ilorin. That's where the disrespect started.

2 Likes

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by yarimo(m): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
successmatters:

Drug baron bowed to an Eastern woman, a woman o grin
grin grin
Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by Wutinky: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
successmatters:

They are the most useless set of people on this earth, Agberorism is their logo

3 Likes

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by Sultanofpiglets: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
Same Tinubu insulted Yoruba OBAs and also insulted the OONI of IFE..

Anybody that insults Obasanjo because of what he said and prostrates to Tinubu even after doing same is a bastard. cool

https://247ureports.com/2014/05/stop-insulting-our-obas-fayose-tells-tinubu/
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/09/10/ffk-berates-tinubu-for-not-greeting-ooni-properly/

2 Likes

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by Vinnie2000(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
successmatters:

It may be true o, because the kind of confidence that the man has used to shout down on those small traditional rulers is an Igbo trait.

Hahahaha.

I see. cheesy

His Real name is Oluchukwu Obasanjo. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by successmatters(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
Same Tinubu insulted Yoruba OBAs and also insulted the OONI of IFE..

Anybody that insults Obasanjo because of what he said and prostrates to Tinubu even after doing same is a bastard. cool

https://247ureports.com/2014/05/stop-insulting-our-obas-fayose-tells-tinubu/
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/09/10/ffk-berates-tinubu-for-not-greeting-ooni-properly/

For those that don't understand what happened today, their region is being hijacked from reasonable people, and the attack on Obasanjo is because he is part of the good side, trying to save their region from crooks using their tribe and legacy to Rob the country.

1 Like

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by successmatters(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Hahahaha.

I see. cheesy

His Real name is Oluchukwu Obasanjo. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Whatever, just like you named Rhodes Vivour Chinedu to hate him, continue. grin
Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by Ofunaofu: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
successmatters:

Honestly, their Grandpa

Some of dem been dey primary school when he was military head of state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by Ofunaofu: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
successmatters:

I still wonder if the value system in that region has changed.

They lost it since the emergence of the notorious narcotics drug trafficker the city of Chicago has ever known

3 Likes

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by Lothario(m): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
Useless set of people!!! useless tribe ๐Ÿคฎ

1 Like

Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by Sultanofpiglets: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
grin

successmatters:

For those that don't understand what happened today, their region is being hijacked from reasonable people, and the attack on Obasanjo is because he is part of the good side, trying to save their region from crooks using their tribe and legacy to Rob the country.
Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by emmanuelbrown26: 1:15am On Sep 17, 2023
yarimo:
Rice bandit
Re: They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa by emmanuelbrown26: 1:16am On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
Same tribe where mama, papa and children gathered with their neighbours to steal rice from a moving truck, hunger bad o grin
Use style mention Yoruba people and stop hiding under d keyboard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana Would Not Be Bankrupt If They Let Nigerian Traders Stay And Pay Tax / Bola Tinubu Drowning In Sea Of Criminal Forgery; My Records Too Tight To Smear / What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.