Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out (1735 Views)

DSS Quizzes Sheikh Auwal Shariff For Criticizing Tinubu Over Hardship / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Habibat Tinubu : Check This Out All Well Meaning Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by OriOko88(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2023
Tinubu has not even done quarter of what Buhari did. So u haters should go and rest. Life na Turn by turn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by successmatters(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2023
Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by Acekidc4(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2023
They will Continue Crying and Wailing till Tinubu finish his Tenure in 2031. Then they will now Start a Fresh Wailing 😩😫 from 2031 to 2039 when North takes Over!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by jmoore(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2023
OriOko88:
Tinubu has not even done quarter of what Buhari did. So u haters should go and rest. Life na Turn by turn.

Petrol 600 naira a litre. That's 3 times more that what Buhari did.

Emilokan of scam.

10 Likes

Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by OriOko88(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2023
jmoore:

Emilokan of scam.
You should know why petrol jumped to that price na. Don't expect me to spoonfeed you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2023
jmoore:

Emilokan of scam.

why are you engaging him?
Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by ovieigho(m): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2023
It is that bad , that the comparison has to be between the bad and the worst ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by jmoore(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2023
OriOko88:

You should know why petrol jumped to that price na. Don't expect me to spoonfeed you.

Emilokan of scam. Feed yourself first!!

Tinubu: I will make petrol cheaper.

Tinubu: Subsidy is gone!!

The fact is petrol is more expensive now under Tinubu when compared to Buhari.

You can explain till you tire. No evidence for your side.

Buhari is better than Tinubu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2023
ovieigho:
It is that bad , that the comparison has to be between the bad and the worst ?

na so naija be. moving backwards since 1960.

1 Like

Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by MrsTwrite(f): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2023
Mtcheeew...
Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by infohenry(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2023
At last, we now know who ran the tribal campaign by many of these appointments.
Thanks for confirming it.

1 Like

Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by iammo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Coup everywhere in West Africa

Tinubu would only pick people he trust and not IPOB
Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by Couldntfigurean: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tinubu only just needs their votes,nothing more
We told them what tinubu did in Lagos,we that were there know the man as a tribal bigot

Maybe he needs only Yoruba votes again or he is still hoping on INEC magic
Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
jmoore:

Emilokan of scam.
it's easy to borrow 22 trn to pay subsidy and tank the economy for your successor to inherit. If Tinubu wants to turn fuel price to 100 Naira it's easy, all he has to do is borrow 50 trn. When Naira turn 50k to 1 dollar in the future he'd likely be dead by then already
Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by OPICANTO2223: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Shocking
Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by GeneralPula: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
You dey mind them?

Op, Check Jonathan’s regime. Check his appointments. You’ll see tinubu is way better..
Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by Gadafi001(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
He js better
Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by waynetee(m): 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
GEJ did far worse, the tread is still there for everyone to see
Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by gammarays(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
OriOko88:
Tinubu contributed to 50% of Buhari's cabinet. He's just continuing where Buhari stopped.

Comparing him with Buhari means he's failing. Please compare with Goodluck, Yar Adua or Obj

1 Like

Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by Nonexisting1: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Not holding brief for Buhari but check the North in Buhari's time and you will see NorthW, NorthE and NorthC. In Tinubu's, it's not South this and South that, it's only SouthW. Well. Nigerians are taking note.

1 Like

Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by JoeyNaza: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
OriOko88:

I will tell you for free.

It got to that price because when someone wanted to stop the problem from escalating at 120 Naira per Litre, people from certain sides of the country like that admitted ( Fayemi ) to playing politics with the issue with their Ojota protests and threats and the weak hearted Jonathan gave in.

Now you want to play savior to the monster you created. Shut up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by ValarDoharis: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Is there a nationality or tribe called North?

You're being mischievous
OriOko88:
Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by stevups(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Acekidc4:
They will Continue Crying and Wailing till Tinubu finish his Tenure in 2031. Then they will now Start a Fresh Wailing 😩😫 from 2031 to 2039 when North takes Over!!
Kwara will now take over. Kwara is actually north central
Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by emmanuelbrown26: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rayban25:

why are you engaging him?
Typical yoruba spirit, they won't call hausa that are after Tinubu for d appo8btment, they will like to drag others to fight for them. Hausa has being busy tongulashing 5inubu on d appointment and Yorubas dare not open mouth and attack back
Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by emmanuelbrown26: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
JoeyNaza:

I will tell you for free.

It got to that price because when someone wanted to stop the problem from escalating at 120 Naira per Litre, people from certain sides of the country like that admitted ( Fayemi ) to playing politics with the issue with their Ojota protests and threats and the weak hearted Jonathan gave in.

Now you want to play savior to the monster you created. Shut up
U see one of d problem I hv with those rice bandits, they always claim to be smart while they are dumbest. Something Jonathan wanted to do and they all took over Ojota is same thing they want to do.
Hausa has being busy attacking them on Twitter regards to d appointment but u won't see them attack hausa back but they will like to drag one tribe in d fight
Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by Basic123: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
OriOko88:

There was a time in this country when GEJ was the president, Anyim pius Anyim was the SGF,Okonjo iweala was the coordinating minister of the economy Allyson madueke was the minister of petroleum,Ihejirika was COAS,Emefiele was the CBN Governor, Aruma oteh was the chairman SEC,Peter OBI was the chairman SEC ,Ike Ekweremadu was the deputy senate president, Emeka ihedioha was the deputy speaker..all for 5years 2010 to 2015!

Even GEJ said:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.informationng.com/2014/09/under-my-govt-igbos-have-been-favoured-jonathan.html/amp

And when yorubas went to discuss it with GEJ.See Igbo people replies on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by tiger28: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
jmoore:

Emilokan of scam.

I dey yankee for decades..........EVEN prices of things have skyrocketed here and in every western Countries.....Post Covid impact.

And I pay taxes talk less of you fools who have never paid taxes, foaming in the mouth. Do mechanics, drivers, vulcanizers, bricklayers pay taxes

Yet you idiots want everything like magic.

illiterates!
Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by lildush(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Acekidc4:

May God forbid tinubu rules for 4years.. he is not even qualifed to rule in the first place... I can see that you don't have sense all. With this comment you just made.
Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by franchasofficia: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
OriOko88:
We were always shouting and condemning Buhari then just as we are doing now. But unfortunately we are sharing a country with inhumane, soulless people who have sold their human conscience to tribalism and religious bigotry and will never see anything bad in whatever their kinsman does, its really sad, but we will continue to stand on the truth and what is right.

We cannot continue on this path of perdition while praying for a great united Nigeria, it will never work until we tell ourselves the truth and make sincere changes for our collective good.

Just imagine if an Igbo man is doing all these, you guys would have told us how Igbos love to dominate and take over other people's land and place. God will arise at His set time, just a matter of time.

Yemi Osinbajo, Peter Obi, Atiku and many others won't be this nepotistic if they were the President.

Obasanjo, Yaradua, Goodluck weren't this tribalistic in their time.

Only useless leaders like Buhari, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, El Rufai and co will do this kind brazen nepotism as President of Nigeria.

It is very absurd

1 Like

Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by jmoore(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
tiger28:

I dey yankee for decades..........EVEN prices of things have skyrocketed here and in every western Countries.....Post Covid impact.

And I pay taxes talk less of you fools who have never paid taxes, foaming in the mouth. Do mechanics, drivers, vulcanizers, bricklayers pay taxes

illiterates!

Who dash you passport? Fool in one slum for 9ja dey form yankee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by franchasofficia: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
waynetee:
GEJ did far worse, the tread is still there for everyone to see
How you demonic Yorubas lie to justify your wickedness and bigotry will shock devil himself, na wa oh

Goodluck is an Ijaw man, tell me when did Goodluck appointed only Ijaw people as:

COAS
IGP
Custom Boss
Minister of Finance
FIRS Chairman
Immigration Comptroller
Prison Comptroller
CBN Governor
etc
etc

Please give us names of GEJ appointees let's check and confirm, lying demons!
Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by franchasofficia: 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
tiger28:

illiterates!

If by any chance u live abroad, that means na by mistake u take get visa because someone senseless and soulless like u ought to be languishing at Ikirun Osun village farming Cocoa shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It / Tinubu Screws Nigeria Over In Paris, Returns OPL 245 Ownership To Shell-eni / People On Twitter Complain About Quality Of Road Construction In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.