Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

'I promise to bring my Lagos Economic team to Abuja': Tinubu during Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I promise to bring my Lagos Economic team to Abuja': Tinubu during Campaign (432 Views)

Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) / Atiku’s Convoy Almost Killed Me In Abuja – Tinubu’s Spokesman, Onanuga / Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I promise to bring my Lagos Economic team to Abuja': Tinubu during Campaign by leanonme82: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
In this throwback video of President Tinubu during the campaign, he talks about taking his whole Lagos economic team to Abuja when he becomes President.

In the video, the president said the following:

"We still have to be able to pay for good roads, we want the good roads. They are expensive. We cannot fund it alone, we have to establish long term money for long term projects.

We have to look at the fiscal policy, and separate that from monetary policy. We have to get an headmaster like Cardoso, where is he? to be persistent. You can't pass a sheet of paper through him unless you have a budget head for it, and then he'll say there's no head, then we named him 'Headmaster'.

The job he did for Lagos state, with him, Wale Edun, Dele Alake, who is here, and others. It was great, I was not alone, I was with a great team. Unbreakable team. And I promise you that team."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAPI5XdMmq8?si=qYY9WQK16-qLFwK4

Source: https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1702811365407064116

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: 'I promise to bring my Lagos Economic team to Abuja': Tinubu during Campaign by Righthussle: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omo I no understand oo. Him say headmaster do wetin to budget head ?
Re: 'I promise to bring my Lagos Economic team to Abuja': Tinubu during Campaign by Meagainstthem: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: 'I promise to bring my Lagos Economic team to Abuja': Tinubu during Campaign by Isokotolopia: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
A cr*ok with a talent of getting capable hands to work for him
Re: 'I promise to bring my Lagos Economic team to Abuja': Tinubu during Campaign by GeneralPula: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
The job he did for Lagos state, with him, Wale Edun, Dele Alake, who is here, and others. It was great, I was not alone, I was with a great team. Unbreakable team. And I promise you that team."

Exactly..

Almost everything that Tinubu has done, he told Nigerians during campaign..

Nah why the Bad belle on him no dey see green light..
Re: 'I promise to bring my Lagos Economic team to Abuja': Tinubu during Campaign by Gadafi001(m): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
On point
Re: 'I promise to bring my Lagos Economic team to Abuja': Tinubu during Campaign by KnowAll(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
They all do it. Santana Olu made Bihari cut d tape of d blue line yet d blooooody train is been powered by a diesel engine. Who do us like , 419 plenty for our country.
Re: 'I promise to bring my Lagos Economic team to Abuja': Tinubu during Campaign by leanonme82: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
cool
Re: 'I promise to bring my Lagos Economic team to Abuja': Tinubu during Campaign by Smithkafors(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
The same team with trillions of Naira in debt with nothing to show for it?… dey play.

Na tribal bigot una dey deceive.

(1) (Reply)

PBAT Certificate Discrepancy / Statement on Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Iwajowa, Oyo State / Car Catches Fire, Burnt Completely Around Queen Amina Church, Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.