Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet (40060 Views)

Ernest Peremobowei, Footballer Drowns Rescuing Victims Of Boat Mishap In Bayelsa / Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos / ₦6.5m Ticket: Inside Crystal Skye, World's Most Luxurious Commercial Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by maramara: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
Good move
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Kobicove(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok
But their communities are a big mess with kidnappers, hoodlums and unknown gunmen terrorizing and over running their villages.

These Igbo billionaires are not wise aswear.

Buying 60 Billion Naira jet when you cannot spend a few million to secure your own backyard.

Is he the one who caused the kidnap problem in the south east?

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Lastmankc(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok
But their communities are a big mess with kidnappers, hoodlums and unknown gunmen terrorizing and over running their villages.

Buying 60 Billion Naira jet when you cannot spend a few million to secure your own backyard.
Why the thing come dey pain you?

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by frugal(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

Buying 60 Billion Naira jet when you cannot spend a
few million to secure your own backyard.

Lol. I don't know if you're funny or just delusional. You want a private business man to take over the primary job of the government?

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by chukzyfcbb: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
If you check how much staff are being paid now, you would find out it's piss poor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Ashawoman82: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Coronavirus1:
Rich people can never help the poor .just share this money to your community people it will be better life is vanity upon vanity. Happy Sunday do good
when u make yours then u can do what u can with it, don't tell an adult how to spend his money.

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by sexyking1: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

And which of their community is in big mess? Almost all the families in anambra state have at least one person that Carters for their family. There are poor people there, but the rate is very low. So celebrate grace and hopefully I'll get one too.

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by fred04(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

Na for nairaland.com I dey see poor men advising big men.
Better advice urself out of poverty first

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by casualobserver: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Only drug dealers, pastors and other dubious people pay cash for a jet. Even Dangote I can bet you did not pay cash. It is stupid to pay cash. You don’t build a company like Nestoil by being financially stupid…this is not tithe money.

What they do is obtain finance from a finance company abroad and write off the annual expenses and finance costs as operational costs and depreciation. That’s one of the reasons why most of their jets are registered abroad. Secondly nobody pays full retail price for certain jets except it is a new model in high demand or it is a Dassault….they (Dassault)don’t give discounts…. every one else does. Bombardier for instance, nobody pays retail.

The typical acquisition cost for a jet like that will go something like this: $10-20m initial deposit with the balance financed over 10 yrs. The annual payments will be roughly $4-6m which will go on Nestoi’s books as operating expenses deduction. These figures could be even less if it is leased.

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Omoawoke2(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
NotProphet:

Omoawoke2:
This one of the igbo men doing wonders in Lagos.
He is into manufacturing incase u don't know.

Can u point me to any Yoruba man with such an investment in the East?
Tomorow u will be looking for appointment in the East when u contribute zero their economy 😂

U are the biggest fool I have ever engaged on this platform 😁😃

This investment was in the US, let’s just conclude that igbos are the ones developing US.
Without igbos, US is nothing

That sounds smart right

While Otedola, Mike Adenuga, Dangote and co are sleeping in Lagos doing nothing

Chai, una get problem. The number of headlines we have read of Yoruba billionaires in the last few days in front page, nobody make noise, he reach one Igbo man, you are jumping around like a baboon

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Ajalalomo: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
verybadmouth:
Work hard, harder
Study hard, harder
Sleep less

Right, but not always true. Some people are opportune because they know the right people; some use their position to steal public funds; and some do the unthinkable just to be rich.
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by ivolt: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
agabusta:
He should go and settle his plenty debts first. So called Naija big men will be owing left and right, and will be using bold face and facade to evade settlement.
All smart business men are debtors.
There is a reason for it.
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by sexyking1: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

in your region, the rich ones empower agberoism, thuggery, hitmen. They can never fix anyone of them, you are here crying over a man that made his money and wants to spend it. Last time I checked, Otedola, tinubu, adenuga, otedeko, oyedepo, adeboye etc have private jets and tell me any of them that their community is better Dan Nestoil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by NotProphet: 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omoawoke2:

This investment was in the US, let’s just conclude that igbos are the ones developing US.
Without igbos, US is nothing

That sounds smart right

While Otedola, Mike Adenuga, Dangote and co are sleeping in Lagos doing nothing

Chai, una get problem. The number of headlines we have read of Yoruba billionaires in the last few days in front page, nobody make noise, he reach one Igbo man, you are jumping around like a baboon
🤣🤣🤣
Point me to the Yoruba billionaires in the East with their investments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by BeardGangJnr1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:
cool

He now joins the league of Tinubus, Indimis, Oyedepo, Kalu, Adeleke and other Super Luxury Gulfstream jet owners

Regular Richmen fly Cessna jets

Medium Richmen fly Leah Jet and Falcon jets

Oga kpatakpata rich men fly Gulfstream

Only the Billionaires and President fly Boeing Business Executive Jet and Bombardier

I'd like to know their differences

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Uzosaint(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dshocker:
Obi Jackson from okija... Too much money.

Dude made a hell of money during Jonathan's time, he was very close to Patient Jonathan.

He has one of the most expensive office building on the island, spent N35b on it in Victoria Island.
Obi Okija himself,he's office on the island has about 2 helipads,Dude is stinking rich.
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by SpaceTour: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Is he from Anambra ?
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by spiSeyi: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
verybadmouth:
Work hard, harder
Study hard, harder
Sleep less
Smarter
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by iammo(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:

I'd like to know their differences

1: Flight range . Ability to fly long range without stopping for refueling

2: Inflight Entertainment system, Do you want Wifi? Or just GPS maps and DVD entertainment

3: Sitting configuration: do you want a mini bed, a mini conference style sitting

4: Top Speed: Ability to fly from Heathrow to MM2 in 7 hours so that you can spend your weekend in Nigeria and resume work in UK on Monday

5: Cost of maintenance; how many crew does it require? Two pilots, a steward two stewards two pilots

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Meagainstthem: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Big mangrin
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Amaggedon: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

I dont really understand your point. This guy doesnt collect security vote , he was never elected to be CSO of any state or country , infact the state owes him the protection of his life and propperty. I dont really understand your issues with this man bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Correspondence(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hatre.d and jealous.y are you.r names.

skaramanga:
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by MacTayyy: 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
May the sounds of our rejoicing this week be as loud as the ZEALOT BOOMBOX 😌.

Good bass , Long battery life , SD card slot , aux .

Payment on delivery Nationwide via GIG Logistics.

1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
where these rich people dey see this money! Damn
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by JADEK04: 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ritchiee:

It is just for advert.
Later he will say the order has problem.
It is just for the optics.
you nail it .
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by nevplus(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Okija Amaka, obijackson himself
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by BabaIbo: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:
cool

He now joins the league of Tinubus, Indimis, Oyedepo, Kalu, Adeleke and other Super Luxury Gulfstream jet owners

Regular Richmen fly Cessna jets

Medium Richmen fly Leah Jet and Falcon jets

Oga kpatakpata rich men fly Gulfstream

Only the Billionaires and President fly Boeing Business Executive Jet and Bombardier

No vex o, which one you dey fly after your many years of as slicking?

Abi your head dey re ject beta thing ni?

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by nony43(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

Is he BAT or Soludo?

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by MartinsD12(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/626173-exclusive-nigerian-businessman-orders-n60-billion-luxury-jet.html
60bn for a private jet looks like a total waste of money to me not talking of maintenance, that money could have been used to build industries in south east to employ more Nigerians that is my humble opinion, imagine something Akon konvict can't do , it's a waste of money
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by iammo(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
BabaIbo:

No vex o, which one you dey fly after your many years of as slicking?

Abi your head dey re ject beta thing ni?

No vex oo, Sha na your mother's concubine or step father mis train you to dey ask stupid questions about like who them swear for

Your mama concubine just raise you like billy the dog wey dey bark about where it isn't needed

You sef reason am, if you make your own creative comment without qouting me will you die?! Abi na your mama raise you to dey look for attention about

Anyways to answer you in simple tense, Car wey I dey drive at my age your father can't afford it at his age

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by warlordd(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
Yet he has next to zero investment in his state Anambra and his town Okija. The last time I heard of him, he was almost exchanging blows with Ifeanyi Uba during elections in Ihiala.
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Chucks13: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

Bro just don't bother your head soon you will NDLEA story about him pls I'm sick of all these untrusted source of wealth billionaires from my region pls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Commuters Use Rope To Wade Through Flooded Road In Bayelsa To Link Rivers State / Lagos New BRT Buses: Analyzing The Facts And Figures - Photos / Dana Airlines Flight Caught Fire In Port Harcourt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.