Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan (20143 Views)

Bugaje: "Lagos Boys' arrogantly Misled Tinubu On Niger Crisis / Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road / How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by nlfpmod: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bcWC32m2Ck

By Alli-Balogun H.Lekan @allibaloo

I was misled by @dabiodunMFR, the Governor of Ogun State, regarding the Mowe - Ofada road. The entire stretch is approximately 8 km long. The part that's actually suitable for vehicles is just 4 km, and the recent celebration was for the laying of asphalt over about 120 meters.

Unfortunately, I ended up with a flat tire this morning due to a massive crater on the road. It's quite frustrating.

If you're heading to Ofada, be mentally prepared for the road conditions, folks!

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7837866/governor-abiodun-inspects-ongoing-reconstruction

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by successmatters(m): 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
Most of the roads in the south west are like that, very bad and not motorable. If you ask them what they benefitted from supporting bubu for 8 years, they will be loking at the sky, in 8 years time, they will still be crying about terrible infrastrures when the druggie has finished swindling them.

The only thing the region will benefit after 8 years is tribal hate distinction.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Meagainstthem: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
grin Nice Camry 1999/2000 model
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by waynetee(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
Most of the roads in the south west are like that, very bad and not motorable. If you ask them what they benefitted from supporting bubu for 8 years, they will be loking at the sky, in 8 years time, they will still be crying about terrible infrastrures when the druggie has finished swindling them.

I'll be more concerned about this if i were you, see bad tiny roads as if its meant for bicycles

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by slivertongue: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
no bi APC again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by successmatters(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
waynetee:

I'll be more concerned about this if i were you, see bad tiny roads as if its meant for bicycles

Land cost is very high there, rich region, not like your area where land is worthless.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Jameslinda9292: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
Alright noted mm
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by LibertyRep: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Can you imagine!

Can't the residents of this area speak out while the charade was ongoing?

Most inner roads in that state are begging for repair.

What a state, what a governor.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by MacTayyy: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
May the sounds of our rejoicing this week be as loud as the ZEALOT BOOMBOX 😌.

Good bass , Long battery life , SD card slot , aux .

Payment on delivery Nationwide via GIG Logistics.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Luvinghubby: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Despite very high IGR, Ogun State have one of the worst Governor in Nigeria, I wonder how he won second term.

Dapo Abiodun only knows how to starch and iron his agbada.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
I still remember my comment in the previous thread on this road project. I'm happy that we have an on-site report.

This is the same Ogun state with the highest number of universities and industries in Nigeria, yet there is no commensurate development.

In this 21st century, Nigerians are still begging for ordinary roads from the same government that is ready to tax the living daylight out of them. What a pity. 😕

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Is work still ongoing there or they saying it is complete already?!
Wtf!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Froshest00(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hmm issoright
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Eriokanmi: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
Isn't 4 years enough to end this madness? In 8 years' time you said? Lol.

All of them are like that. They dwell more on propaganda and that's the major tools used by tinubu their mentor, to hold sway. It's like living in bondage. If their supporters were asked to drink urine for his sake, they'd do just that...cos they're in perpetual bondage, until they set thenselves free, they'd always be like that. Sadly, these people worshipping him travel on same bad roads which all the governors endorsed by tinubu constructed. Many had had their vehicles damaged as well. The flood that encroached on thousands of homes yesyerday here in lagos also destroyed their properties. Anyone in bondage wouldn't realise how much he's being mistreated until he sets himself free. Kayode Fayemi recently dropped a bombshell at an event that, when he was in ACN and staged protests against Jonathan, who was also on seat in that gathering, facing him and saying, that all their protests against GEJ during his administration were all about politics sir. He now laughed hysterically, and said, they all knew the realities back then. Sadly,.all their blind supporters accepted the propaganda hook, line and sinker.

Only a few of Tinubu's loyalists actually did a good job and it was simply because they called his bluffs , though he made them pay dearly for it. BRF almost lost a second term bid cos he didn't allow Tinubu's allies do a bad job. He dealt with those who colleced mobilisations
but left site later and those who poured gravel on the road and called it road construction. Caaso road at alagbado easily came to mind, where Fashola visited in the night, to the shock of the contractor. Ambode is another good example. We need more people like him at the helms.

All I'm for is good governance, irrespective of your party affiliation. If God says I'd be there tomorrow, I'd still be an advocate of good governance. I don't give a damn if they impeach me.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by D2cool: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2023

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by ibechris(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
The road to my village isn't this bad at all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Chibuzoripob: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
sad Eleyi DAPO sad grin grin cheesy.Pa Tee Funny grin cheesy.

Come again, the people living in Akute,Alagbole,,ifo,yewa,dey try.i can't remember the last time I go bto my farm in ijoun. The road nah Hell

2 Likes

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by hisexcellency34: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Everything about this governor is shady
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by successmatters(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Isn't 4 years enough to end this madness? In 8 years' time you said? Lol

I wish it drags till 8 years, some people needs to learn good political lessons grin

4 Likes

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by free2ryhme: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
nlfpmod:

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7837866/governor-abiodun-inspects-ongoing-reconstruction

it was Amosun govt that dualize the road however he only tarred one lane, inward ofada, and left the other untarred, the untarred road is a in a terrible state right now only vehicles avoid that lane to remain on the tarred road except your business stakes you to the untarred lane

The tarred road got a facelift few meters from mowe that was during the election and the remaining section left as it is up until ofada, from ofada-owode road is terrible.

Return lane from ofada to mowe is untarred and has been like that since Amosun govt thus all vehicles ply the tarred section contributing to the pressure on the road which has led to its deteriorating state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Zupay: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
Yahoo governor.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by QuinModah(f): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
cry
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by NotProphet: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
nlfpmod:

Yoruba starts and end in Lagos for most foolish Tinubu supporters

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by King3urna(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wetin be my own there make light my loud in peace
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Westman001: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ogun governor is a very shameless man.

4 Likes

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by spiSeyi: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:

Land cost is very high there, rich region, not like your area where land is worthless.
So land is very expensive to the extent that your governments can't afford asphalt to tar the moldy road in your region, awon land of billionaires grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by successmatters(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
spiSeyi:

Awon land of billionaires grin

You can see it na grin

4 Likes

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
It is well.
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by webincomeplus(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Luvinghubby:
Despite very high IGR, Ogun State have one of the worst Governor in Nigeria, I wonder how he won second term.

Dapo Abiodun only knows how to starch and iron his agbada.
Rigging, my brother, rigging!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Denies Importing Snakes, Frogs Into Nigeria / Lagos To Build West Africa's Largest Tech Hub In Yaba / Governor Ademola Adeleke Campaigns With Pdp Candidate In Egbedore LG (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.