Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Recent Quips From Late Night - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Recent Quips From Late Night (778 Views)

Late Night Movie / Late Night Humour - Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk / Late Night With Jimmy Fallon Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Quips From Late Night by dashkk(m): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2007
Recent Quips From Late Night
"Several prominent Republicans are calling on Sen. Larry Craig to resign. And a couple are asking for his phone number." --David Letterman

"Sen. Larry Craig, who pled guilty to soliciting sex at an airport, is now being accused of having MouthAction at a train station. When asked about it, Craig said, 'What can I say? I love public transportation.'" --Conan O'Brien

"Sen. Larry Craig said today yes he is gay, but he never inhaled." --Jay Leno

"Gay groups are calling Craig a hypocrite because Craig is a staunch opponent of gay marriage. Craig denied he's a hypocrite, saying, 'Hey, I wasn't trying to marry the cop in the bathroom.'" --Conan O'Brien

"In the New York Sunday Times, they mixed up a picture of Iraq with a picture of New Orleans. This even confused the White House. They saw the picture and accidentally sent money to New Orleans." --Jay Leno

"Yesterday in Washington, a couple of pranksters covered Karl Rove's car in bumper stickers that read, "I Love Obama." Karl Rove laughed about it then had the pranksters murdered." --Conan O'Brien

"Earlier today, Fred Thompson who is a former star of Law & Order, confirmed with his supporters that he is running for president. Afterwards, Thompson promised to solve the crisis in Iraq by the end of the episode." --Conan O'Brien
Re: Recent Quips From Late Night by Migines(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2007
Kk. . . . Why?
Re: Recent Quips From Late Night by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2007
shocked shocked the guy some times dey go haywire!
Re: Recent Quips From Late Night by Migines(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2007
My advice is dat, b4 u copy nd paste (which we all do) check if wat u're copy is actually a joke.
Re: Recent Quips From Late Night by CrazyMan(m): 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2007
Re: Recent Quips From Late Night by clemcykul(f): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2007
thank God i dint bother to read through the joke, i went straight to the replies

cos i know wen KK has sent nonsense or wen those things that disturbs him comes cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Mig N Clem - Season 1 / Selling The Wife / The Guardian Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.