Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,556 members, 7,865,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House (30796 Views)

Alex Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House / Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Alex is out too
Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by jojothaiv(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lee99:
Ota mien mien, food no work this time..... wow my first ever FTC, I dedicate this ftc to all detribalized Nigerians on NL, the few of us left, Seun has been heavily compromised.
The mugus will still call for your head for this comment.

4 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by ChristianMuslim: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Yeye people, Go and look for better things to do with your life.. gigolo

3 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by TheSuperX(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
Are people really sitting in front of TV watching this meaningless show?
Aren't most Nigerians jobless? what do you expect?
Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by BetterKola: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tonytonex:
As in when they announced the result?

Na we evict am.

Yeah....the viewers have decided.

4 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Them dey form super star and models yet empty brains......simple current affairs questions they couldn't answer!

This one think say obi cubana money go save am this time around....lol

4 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by SPAMBOX7: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Originality007:
grin the thing shock White money so tey he almost ask Ebuka to check the name again
grin
Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by toprealman: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
frankson1:

I heard the gist in church cheesy cheesy. And all of them are most people's role models. Very empty heads.
The clip has been trending online.

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by sameks08(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
polariss:
Cooking no pay this time.
Hilda Back kolowerk
. Gas price too high so even kerosene is high so no blame him

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by sameks08(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
polariss:
Cooking no pay this time.
Hilda Back kolowerk
. Gas price too high so even kerosene is high so no blame him

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by Menclothing: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
I wish he owns a restaurant he will be making mad ass money

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by Chochovini: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Everyday no be Christmas sha. His music comes to mind “Selense“ great jam.

4 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by enemyofprogress: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
The jazz no work this time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by frankson1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
toprealman:

The clip has been trending online.

I haven't seen it. I'll search for it.
Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by lokito: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
Over confidence wan kill Whitemoney. For like 10 seconds he thought Ebuka was playing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by Deepspirituals: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ilebaye is Wining

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by Kukutente23: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
Why is whitemobey acting suprise, he won because he inherrited igbo fan base of the past bbn naija participants. If mercy and ,cecc, enter final the Igbo fan base votes will be splitted and the standalone ethnic group will with it.
Tribalism has fried this one's already dull brain

4 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by toprealman: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
frankson1:

I haven't seen it. I'll search for it.
Who is responsible for regulating of food and drugs?
Which arm of government makes law?
Who is on 100, 10 naira notes
Etc
Answer= CRICKETS!!!
Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by BALLOSKI: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
nibacked:
Okay. I believe he already has the money, so no need of rooting him to win for the second time
Nigerians won't even allow him to win for the second time.
Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by Aucun(m): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
no.
There have been a constant block votes for their kinsmen.
Miracle
Mercy
White money
Erica- unfortunately she was disqualified.

I can't know the others.

If mercy was not in the show, whitemoney would have been a finalist.

In the final day if Alex,Cece,mercy make finals. Igbo votes will be splitted and none will win

I am Igbo, and I am for Baye tribe!
I also stanned Laycon and Phyna!

So where TF did you get ur analysis from?

and what if either CeeC or Mercy goes home b4 the final week? Does that mean Ilebaye will not win?

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by ozo13(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
toprealman:
11x7= I don’t know, pass
you are not nice sir.And he was even confident to say it out
Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by ORIENTATION101: 12:08am On Sep 18, 2023
Aucun:

I am Igbo, and I am for Baye tribe!
I also stanned Laycon and Phyna!

So where TF did you get ur analysis from?

and what if either CeeC or Mercy goes home b4 the final week? Does that mean Ilebaye will not win?

Smh
You support laycon because you had no alternative. Dorathy,nengi,vee, e.t.c that made finals were not your kinsmen.
Obi Cubana, cubana chief priest e.t.c have been buying block votes for your kinsmen since the days of miracle,mercy and whitemoney like a pet project evidence is littered online.

Ilebaye is an igala lady, except yorubas and northerners vote for her she has no pathway to win.
Cos majority of Igbo's will obviously be split between mercy and cecc
Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by ORIENTATION101: 12:13am On Sep 18, 2023
Kukutente23:

Tribalism has fried this one's already dull brain
Bleep off!!
Is it a coincidence Obi cubana ,chief priest, psquare, destiny etiko e.t.c host of igbo celebrities only support their own since the days of miracle, mercy,and white money?
Prove me wrong by showing me non-igbos the names i mentioned here have support since the days of miracle,mercy,and whitemoney
Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by toprealman: 1:21am On Sep 18, 2023
ozo13:
you are not nice sir.And he was even confident to say it out
Baba will surely know $11 X $7.
Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by Tomdanny: 6:03am On Sep 18, 2023
Whitemoney, a contestant who was a fan favorite, has unexpectedly been sent out of the Big Brother All Stars house. He was regarded as one of the strongest and most entertaining competitors in the competition, therefore his eviction shocked both viewers and his housemates. Whitemoney's time in the house was distinguished by his winning demeanor, tactical skill, and capacity for forging reliable relationships. The dynamics in the house will definitely change as a result of his departure, as the surviving candidates must now fill the hole created by his departure. The popular reality show's current season now has an additional element of intrigue and ambiguity because to the elimination.
https://wowdeals360.com/abu-dhabi/
Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by CJStarz: 6:12am On Sep 18, 2023
D nasty Ceec may clinch the prize o
Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by ozo13(m): 6:37am On Sep 18, 2023
toprealman:

Baba will surely know $11 X $7.
lol
Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by tishbite42: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
You support laycon because you had no alternative. Dorathy,nengi,vee, e.t.c that made finals were not your kinsmen.
Obi Cubana, cubana chief priest e.t.c have been buying block votes for your kinsmen since the days of miracle,mercy and whitemoney like a pet project evidence is littered online.

Ilebaye is an igala lady, except yorubas and northerners vote for her she has no pathway to win.
Cos majority of Igbo's will obviously be split between mercy and cecc
Dorathy is an Igbo from Agbor but I was Team Laycon
Not everyone is as trubalized as you Yorubas
Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by Kukutente23: 8:22am On Sep 18, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
Bleep off!!
Is it a coincidence Obi cubana ,chief priest, psquare, destiny etiko e.t.c host of igbo celebrities only support their own since the days of miracle, mercy,and white money?
Prove me wrong by showing me non-igbos the names i mentioned here have support since the days of miracle,mercy,and whitemoney
That's the problem of tribalists
They always spin their own narrative
You simply jumped Laycon and Efe because they don't fit into your narrative of Igbo.
Prince Nelson an igbo Prince was in the same house with Laycon yet he never came close to him

Even the Miracle you're calling, Cee actually the Internet rave when he won
When mercy won, it was Tacha who was well on the way to winning till she did herself in by earning a disqualification
I guess those people you mentioned also fashioned that.
Fucking dumb tribalist
Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by ORIENTATION101: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2023
Kukutente23:

That's the problem of tribalists
They always spin their own narrative
You simply jumped Laycon and Efe because they don't fit into your narrative of Igbo.
Prince Nelson an igbo Prince was in the same house with Laycon yet he never came close to him

Even the Miracle you're calling, Cee actually the Internet rave when he won
When mercy won, it was Tacha who was well on the way to winning till she did herself in by earning a disqualification
I guess those people you mentioned also fashioned that.
Fucking dumb tribalist
save yourself stress of too many shalaye, just mention the names of non-igbo the celebrities i listed have support in BB naija with evidence
Re: Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by KennethEnyi(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2023
When pigs fly...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija Viewers Join Housemates To Draw Potrait Of Big Brother (Photos) / BBNaija: 'CeeC Can't Go 10 Minutes Without Talking About Tobi' - Lolu Reveals / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.