Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal (35886 Views)

My Husband Cheated On Me With 11 Girls,then I Forgave Him,then I Did Four Sum / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Jh0wsef(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ok
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Appletek: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So the man she married was also born a cheater? undecided

Since 2012, you have never run out of foolish questions.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by AllBlack: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:
The cheating ended up in pregnancy and she is feeling suicidal.

OWN GOAL
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Beverages: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Perfect example of fvck around and find out

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by CSTRR: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Married women don't know how to use condoms when cheating..

Na so dem go open the thing raw like peeled oranges.

Unprotected sex don master dem.
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
Appletek:
โ–  Since 2012, you have never run out of foolish questions.
WOW.... another self-appointed monitoring spirit beating its chest in public.... life must really be worthless to your lot, ehn? undecided
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by iammo(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
Condom and abortion dey nau
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by LaSenior: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
I feel no pity for her
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by thomasjoe(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Now she has discovered it is not easy to cheat and still sleep with two eyes closed
It's easy for some . It all depends on who is doing the cheating .
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Appletek: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
WOW.... another monitoring spirit beating its chest in public.... life must really be worthless to your lot, ehn? undecided

Your life is the meaningless one with no sense, no man and nothing to show for your worthless existence.
The emptiness of your life echoes through your hollow and senseless words.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Dshocker(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
Hahahahaha....

The woman go park her bag be that.
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by stanlink(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:
This woman is married to a man that cheats on her.
She is tired of the marriage and was contemplating walking away from the marriage.
She decided to retaliate by cheating with a friend of her husband. The cheating ended up in pregnancy and she is feeling suicidal.

Congratulations, she probably over enjoyed the act then loose guard, men are smart cheaters, wisdom no go kill men, I wish her well
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Dshocker(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:
She is tired of the marriage and was contemplating walking away from the marriage.
She decided to retaliate by cheating with a friend of her husband. The cheating ended up in pregnancy and she is feeling suicidal.

Where did it happen?
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by finallybusy: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
Good story. Post more.
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
Appletek:
โ–  Your life is the meaningless one with no sense, no man and nothing to show for your worthless existence.
The emptiness of your life echoes through your hollow and senseless words.
....announced the self-appointed monitoring spirit. lipsrsealed
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by LtChisom: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abort ke? She can find a way to impose it on her husband and continue naw! Kai! grin

worthless ashawo kobo kobo, no wonder na only bad luck dey follow you around idiot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Ashirioluwa: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:

She cheated, period. Donโ€™t come here to use lies to cover up lies.

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Mosba: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
What a man can do, a woman can do better. The husband has been cheating but with nothing to show for it but see the wife naw? She don grt big belle to show already.

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by opera1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:

Cheating is in her blood before, she just use her husband's case as an excuse.

Useless woman.

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
LtChisom:
worthless ashawo kobo kobo, no wonder na only bad luck dey follow you around idiot.
WOW.... another self-appointed monitoring spirit beating its chest in public.... life must really be worthless to your lot, ehn? undecided
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Appletek: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
....announced the self-appointed monitoring spirit. lipsrsealed

Your stupidity is remarkable. I only hope your mother has other sensible children.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
Appletek:
โ–  Your stupidity is remarkable. I only hope your mother has other sensible children.
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by israelmao(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
The two wrongs can never make a right.Every sin has its consequence.
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Johnholt909: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
In Nigeria, it's all about sex, sex, sex and nothing else.
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by obaidan: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:
[s]She decided to retaliate by cheating with a friend of her husband.[/s] The cheating ended up in pregnancy and she is feeling suicidal.
looooooool the boldened is just balablu....a very big bulaba............anybody that cannot tolerate cheating will only do one thing - LEAVE .... you dont retaliate cheating by cheating......you and her know u are talking in the rubbish....
2 people in a relationship cheated on each other, the husband was lucky with his own, the wife was unlucky with her own...this is it, not that twisted narrative u are preaching
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by OZIOGU1: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
I have said it many times and i will repeat it, if your husband is cheating and you cant cope leave that Marriage, A woman cheating in her matrimonial life is doomed to fail coz African men don't forgive a cheating partner, Las las na she go Lose, she will end up been dump by the husband and the Man she cheated with will never marry her..

Make she carry her belle go meet the Man na.
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by vikstandon(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abort ke? She can find a way to impose it on her husband and continue naw! Kai! grin

The Husband's friend would keep coming back for more.

And he knows the timing... and the DNA is a beast, the child would have striking resemblance with the guy she cheated with... Food don done.
She has handed a weapon to the man... Blackmailing weapon.

The lady had something for the guy before now... She just saw an opportunity to explore her fantasy.
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Omoawoke2(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
Olosho will always be olosho
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by jaxxy(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
I don't see any problem since she said shes tired of the marriage and went on to cheat and even get pregnant.

She should move on. Everybody is happy. undecided

if shes suicidal she should seek therapy.
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by jmoore(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
Dshocker:

Where did it happen?
Rivers state
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
OZIOGU1:
โ–  I have said it many times and i will repeat it, if your husband is cheating and you cant cope leave that Marriage, A woman cheating in her matrimonial life is doomed to fail coz African men don't forgive a cheating partner, Las las na she go Lose, she will end up been dump by the husband and the Man she cheated with will never marry her..

Make she carry her belle go meet the Man na.
Rubbish! undecided

A man cheating in his matrimonial life is not doomed to fail but a woman is? Abegi! This woman here only hit a temporary snag in her own game is all. She will probably get over the depression, decide whether to abort or have the child and make her husband believe it is his and then continue her cheating as if nothing ever happened. Nothing new! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) / Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) / 15 Struggles youโ€™ll Understand If youโ€™re Of โ€œmarriageable Ageโ€ In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.