Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal (35887 Views)

My Husband Cheated On Me With 11 Girls,then I Forgave Him,then I Did Four Sum / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by sulakishop(m): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
Who is "Una"?
A cheating man can still love his wife, a cheating woman can't!
Simple.
Kobojunkie:
You mean she didn't already lose the marriage the moment her husband started cheating on her? It is instead when she decided two could play that game that was instead when she lost it. Una no serious at all! undecided
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
sulakishop:
Who is "Una"? A cheating man can still love his wife, a cheating woman can't! Simple.
Here;s a simple question for you to answer, what is love? undecided
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by HRMK: 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
isnt that what she wanted?why is she now suicidal?
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
HRMK:
isnt that what she wanted?why is she now suicidal?
She will soon shake it off and get back in the game. No mind am! grin

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by kafeii123: 12:06am On Sep 19, 2023
Stuff like these is why women who are in doubt of their limits compared to the male folk are advised to try peeing while standing/walking the way a man usually does....and maybe even get a male friend to try peeing while standing/walking with....and to compare which of them both ends up with more liquid/pee spatter/drops behind their legs.....

The rewards of a man's sexual irresponsibility doesn't come on him till old age...that's when each set of children will rather take their own mother and care for her.... while they give their mite to the father hoping that his other kids from the days of his philandering will also drop bits that'll make up a whole for him to live on....

Same goes for a woman who goes about birthing kids for different men ....each set of kids will take the parent they together have...and drop crumbs for the parent they share with other "legs"
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by godliman: 12:36am On Sep 19, 2023
TimT:
Lol... Just abort the pregnancy,. Still continue cheating (retaliating), but use condom grin grin
Says Lucifer
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by sulakishop(m): 2:05am On Sep 19, 2023
Love is an illusion. It's a kind of major scam.

Kobojunkie:
Here;s a simple question for you to answer, what is love? undecided
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 2:13am On Sep 19, 2023
sulakishop:
Love is an illusion. It's a kind of major scam.
So your initial claim ....
sulakishop:
Who is "Una"?
A cheating man can still love his wife, a cheating woman can't! Simple.
... was a lie and you are fully aware of this yet you continue to spew it? undecided

What do you think that makes you and others who spew that same trash?, undecided

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by mrblessed(m): 4:32am On Sep 19, 2023
There shouldn't be room for regret because she knew exactly what she was doing. I hate people who do daring acts with little or no balls. Woman up, babe, for as the now banal physics maxim states "action and reaction are equal and opposite."
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by HRMK: 6:42am On Sep 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
She will soon shake it off and get back in the game. No mind am! grin
hmmmmmmm.....
na u talk am ooo.....
me,i nor dey ooo...
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by luluosas(m): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2023
She should keep the pregnancy
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by sulakishop(m): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2023
Love is a relative term, not for everyone... probably for Junkies...

Kobojunkie:
So your initial claim .... ... was a lie and you are fully aware of this yet you continue to spew it? undecided

What do you think that makes you and others who spew that same trash?, undecided
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
HRMK:

hmmmmmmm.....
na u talk am ooo.....
me,i nor dey ooo...
No be wetin dey typically happen to first timers be that? undecided
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
sulakishop:
Love is a relative term, not for everyone... probably for Junkies...
What do you gain from lying to yourself about who you are and what you believe? Are you somehow convinced that the other person who sees through you is impressed in some way by such antics? undecided

You just revealed by way of this discourse that you are in fact an empty can spouting bullsheet and you think I am impressed or what? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by sulakishop(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
Only Junkies write to impress, I didn't invite you to mention me nor care about any frustrated Junkies opinion. Kindly direct your frustration to the appropriate channel and learn to mind your business. I come in peace.

Kobojunkie:
What do you gain from lying to yourself about who you are and what you believe? Are you somehow convinced that the other person who sees through you is impressed in some way by such antics? undecided

You just revealed by way of this discourse that you are in fact an empty can spouting bullsheet and you think I am impressed or what? undecided
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
sulakishop:
Only Junkies write to impress, I didn't invite you to mention me nor care about any frustrated Junkies opinion. Kindly direct your frustration to the appropriate channel and learn to mind your business. I come in peace.
I am simply trying to understand why else you would spew bullsheet, acknowledge it as such, and still continue to spew it with pride! undecided

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by sulakishop(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2023
...and I am trying to simply understand why someone else's migraine has kept you admitted in the hospital 🏥

Kobojunkie:
I am simply trying to understand why else you would spew bullsheet, acknowledge it as such, and still continue to spew it with pride! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) / Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) / 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.