Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal (35851 Views)

My Husband Cheated On Me With 11 Girls,then I Forgave Him,then I Did Four Sum / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by jmoore(m): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
This woman is married to a man that cheats on her.
She is tired of the marriage and was contemplating walking away from the marriage.
She decided to retaliate by cheating with a friend of her husband. The cheating ended up in pregnancy and she is feeling suicidal.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by placeofallure(f): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Gbegen!

A woman should never retaliate by cheating back. She already has cheating hormones inside her, that excuse doesn't suffice. What happened to walking away if you can no longer stomach it?

281 Likes 24 Shares

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by MrsTwrite(f): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
She should face her fears. She got what she deserved.

114 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by TimT: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lol... Just abort the pregnancy,. Still continue cheating (retaliating), but use condom grin grin

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Now she has discovered it is not easy to cheat and still sleep with two eyes closed

176 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
jmoore:
This woman is married to a man that cheats on her.
She is tired of the marriage and was contemplating walking away from the marriage. She decided to retaliate by cheating with a friend of her husband. The cheating ended up in pregnancy and she is feeling suicidal.
So? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
placeofallure:
Gbegen! A woman should never retaliate by cheating back. She already has cheating hormones inside her, that excuse doesn't suffice. What happened to walking away if you can no longer stomach it?
So the man she married was also born a cheater? undecided

9 Likes

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
TimT:
Lol... Just abort the pregnancy,. Still continue cheating (retaliating), but use condom grin grin
Abort ke? She can find a way to impose it on her husband and continue naw! Kai! grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by bluepreek(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
TimT:
undecided Not funny please.
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by jmoore(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abort ke? She can find a way to impose it on her husband and continue naw! Kai! grin
Ever heard of DNA?
The person she slept with is a friend to the husband. The baby will probably have a striking resemblance with the man she cheated with.

Impose ko depose ni.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by MrAgbako: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Typical example of what a man can do I can as a woman do and even better. 😂

Women matter enh just leave them.

A man will not help you to carry your pregnancy for 9 months o.yall keep listening to frustrated feminist 😂

The fact that many modern women don't wanna admit that all men are naturally polygamous in nature is their problem.

Nature didn't give women that same liberty.

.a word is enough for the wise.

I suggest the man divorce her and get a brand new younger wife ...
Case close 😂

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Smitaro100(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
Which advise she dey find again, shebi she was already tired of d marriage and added cheating to it until she carry belle, wetin remain na to park her load go meet who give am belle na.. shebi her husband cheat and she do her own back, so y is she feeling suicidal? She should continue.

23 Likes

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Dogalmighty17: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Let her go ahead and kill herself. She deserves it. It is 2023. We cannot keep having dumb people alive.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
jmoore:
■ Ever heard of DNA?
The person she slept with is a friend to the husband. The baby will probably have a striking resemblance with the man she cheated with.
Impose ko depose ni.
So, suddenly na every Nigerian dey afford DNA? lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by jmoore(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, suddenly na every Nigerian dey afford DNA? lipsrsealed

This issue of DNA affordability is what you women use to scare men from paternity test. But you can only scare the ignorant ones.

What is the cost of raising a baby for a year when compared to cost of DNA test?

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Worriedwife: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
You seem to have many of this situations to create a topic every week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
jmoore:
This issue of DNA affordability is what you women use to scare men from paternity test. But you can only scare the ignorant ones. What is the cost of raising a baby for a year when compared to cost of DNA test?
I see that you are simply delusional! undecided

DNA tests cost approximately Naira 100,000. How many Nigerians can afford that and a side-chick? undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
Worriedwife:

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by TimT: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abi... coz me I don't want her to stop cheating oo... as long as the husband is still in cheating class, she too must continue

3 Likes

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by jmoore(m): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I see that you are simply delusional! undecided

DNA tests cost approximately Naira 100,000. How many Nigerians can afford that and a side-chick? undecided undecided

You are an epitome of delusion.

A man will settle a marriage list with 400,000 naira and you think he can't afford 100k for DNA test

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by placeofallure(f): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So the man she married was also born a cheater? undecided

Two wrongs don't make a right! No be me invent that saying. I totally agree with the saying. Mind you, I no dey mood for your blind argument today biko.

17 Likes

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
placeofallure:
■ Two wrongs don't make a right! No be me invent that saying. I totally agree with the saying. Mind you, I no dey mood for your blind argument today biko.
Well, doesn't seem she was aiming for a right since she didn't even use protection. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by DyingFetus: 4:14am On Sep 18, 2023
What's holding her from khs??

One simple task and she couldn't do it

She's a menace to society

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Jewessgratitud3: 5:08am On Sep 18, 2023
She's a stupid woman. So if your man cheats the best way to get at him is to endanger your own life? Mumu.

Let her live with the regret and shame. She has always been a public toilet just waiting for the right opportunity to go back to her whorish life. Me when I be single sef, i still hold body pass person wen dey husband house. Nonsense.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2023
What a man can do a woman can do also in the mud this time around.

Accountability and responsibilities comes with actions taken, she should face it and stop being weak.

5 Likes

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by ibechris(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2023
Cheating is not good but honestly,it is difficult to stop especially amongst men.
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by jmoore(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2023
Worriedwife:
If you live in Portharcourt or neighbouring state, you can tune to wazobia fm 94.1 on sunday 8am and 8pm. If you don't live close to Portharcourt, you can still download radio app and listen.
Things dey happen for this world.

7 Likes

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
I'll never understand how people cheat sha

Like I said in a previous thread Promiscuity is hereditary

3 Likes

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by siofra(f): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Abort it and keep cheating joor or you leave

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by bigdammyj: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
Noted.
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Racoon(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the Lord: and be sure your sin will find you out. Numbers 32:23 KJV
Two wrongs does not make a right.

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by amalgram69: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
I no want laugh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied / Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.