Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December (15061 Views)

Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port / Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers / Fuel Pump Price May Drop To N100 - Ita Enang, Presidential Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by tctrills: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2023
Major7:

It's only the ignorant and uneducated ones that voted for their tribal person in the south west.i was there to witness things and gear the youth routing for peter obi,I also voted for him including my house hold but APC thugs cake with guns and cutlass to scattered the election ground,cart away the votes and brought fresh ballot papers already thumbprinted on it. We all know tinubu isn't there legitimately but God will have His way.
Well you pain a different picture from the election results. I was not in the country during the election so I really don't know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And The Burden Of Expectation By Dele Momodu / ‘national ID Card To Replace Voters Card In 2019 Election’. / Fuel Hike, Naira Scarcity: Buhari Must Act Now! Governor Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.