Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,549 members, 7,850,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court (29132 Views)

10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by Jyraff(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kaaabieeesiii ooooo
Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by OmoFiditi: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
festacman:
Congratulations, Kabiyesi-elect!

Over years, whenever the aged, the high and the mighty including Baba Olusegun Obasanjo go to visit Obas in their palaces, they prostrate out respect and reverence for the throne, its significance and authority as represented by the person on it. However, a governor enters the venue of an official state function, the Obas refuse to stand out of respect and reverence for the post of Executive Governors, its significance and authority as represented by the person elected to occupy it. Meanwhile, nobody becomes an Oba without the approval and a certificate signed by the governor, which is why the throne of Alaafin is currently vacant even when kingmakers had long done its job.

As an illustration, many citizens of Iwo kingdom will rather reject an offer to have a ordinary handshake with the Oluwo of Iwo. However they are constrained to prostrate before this 'gangster' as an Oba. grin

Look, I stand by Obasanjo on this issue. Nonsense!

Your comment is all over the place without proper structure and narrative.

Based on the Fisch-Kincaid scale of readability, what kind of audience are you addressing?
Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by festacman(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Your comment is all over the place without proper structure and narrative.

Based on the Fisch-Kincaid scale of readability, what kind of audience are you addressing?

Not for the simple-minded.
Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by lagosrd: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
ijustdey:
When contacted, the Bashorun of Oyo, Yusuf Akinade, confirmed the process has been concluded.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/626514-document-court-judgment-show-new-alaafin-selected-by-oyo-kingmakers.html

Illetrates everywhere. You can't hoodwink the government and no oyomessi has right to proclaim anyone as king. There job only stops at the selection level. If you try the government, your eyes go see pepper

1 Like

Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by OmoFiditi: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
festacman:

Not for the simple-minded.

Then go publish on Researchgate and PubMed if you do not want to be understood in simple terms. NL is a leveler with common ground for all.

Communicate properly..
Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by Bimpe29: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
Congratulations Kabiesi!
Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by juman(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
This 419ner.
Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by juman(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
Why its only two families passing alaafin kingship between themselves?

WHY?

That is not justice.
Its injustice against other families.
Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by Tommydare(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
Little did you know that they don't give a shit about you too. They don't know you even exist
ruggedboych:
I don't care what happens in S Waste, if they like make them select goat as their oba, i don't give a Bleep

1 Like

Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by Tommydare(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
Abi him go prostrate. He used to prostrate
for the former alafin
Emu4life:
This one sef go begin they sharpen him D now in preparation for Multiple Wives. Na wow o.

OBJ go soon go command this one too
Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by Padipadi: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
babajero:
Yoruba monarchs are government appointees and so should respect the government.
You are right.
Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by Shikena(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
Na only God fit help these media people. Agents of confusion just to sell their media outlets.
All because you want to originate a 'trending news' you are pushing this out knowing fully well that the state governor is not in town.
Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by Raf4: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
ruggedboych:
I don't care what happens in S Waste, if they like make them select goat as their oba, i don't give a Bleep

When you're a product of baby factory from a cultureless region. Who cares?
Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
ruggedboych:
A wounded obidient
Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by mywells: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
My question is that governor come governor go the king still remain till death,how does a king stand up for the governor power is transient.
Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by damoobaba: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
ruggedboych:

As e dey pain them. Everything about us is news. Even a dead mohbad is making news in the uk. Yoruba to the world.
Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by alimiadedayo1: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
ruggedboych:
we are not behind your family problem go face your generation curse problem
Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by emmamajesty: 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nice appointment but let's see how he will greet OBJ first
Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by ruggedboych: 6:06am On Sep 19, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
we are not behind your family problem go face your generation curse problem

Are you alright, Wetin concern families with my post Are you related to the oba Perhaps you’re always intoxicated on cheap drugs, seek help, you’re mentally ill

Alcohol kills
Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by alimiadedayo1: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2023
ruggedboych:

Are you alright, Wetin concern families with my post Are you related to the oba Perhaps you’re always intoxicated on cheap drugs, seek help, you’re mentally ill

Alcohol kills
you don't even know what you are saying.. Is true your family and generation are curs OSU go and eat
Re: Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court by Babastrong(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2023
Ifa no dey select yoruba Obas againt, it's now politics and money. one of the reasons these kings were being commanded like kindergarten students. E DIDE E JOKO.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" / Senate Buys 108 Jeeps At Twice Price. / Buhari Carries First Child To Be Delivered At Kuchigoro, Named Muhammed Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.