Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,192 members, 7,839,055 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online (30927 Views)

Wike Approves Property Tax In Abuja / We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti / Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
Roboto11:

I'm telling you an an Itsekiri man, east can never smell presidency.

Smell am.

Till now till we expel you from Nigeria , no Ibo man will ever be elected to rule Nigeria.

Day sit wey dey hungry una since 1966 una no go see am.
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by xtervaganza(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
They can protect their land and do whatever they like but when it comes to other people it's bigotry

Awọn asínwín

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Roboto11: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Till now till we expel you from Nigeria , no Ibo man will ever be elected to rule Nigeria.

Wrong quote.
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Buliwyf: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

This one is daft. Too many morons on Nairaland. Read before you respond. Oponu. Hand is just scratching but you aren't even reading what you are replying to. Illiterates. This is what happens when you fail in school and fail at life then come online to start looking for what to boast with to feel good 😂
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Henry22(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Your fellow ohus are defending it.

We know the uselessness defending it grin, see we are so used to you people's foolishness like food cheesy, please tell your fellow uselessness to try harder and harder and when you are done you go and collect your plate of Amala and ewedu as palliative in Ogun. Yeyye people grin

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by LasgidiOnline(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
007kjb:
What is wrong in identifying yourself to people u are living with?

U don run carry am come nairaland make we now clap for you

Pray non of the youths finds this and trace it to you MUGU
Nothing is wrong with that but they should not complain when yoruba's do same in Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
Roboto11:

Wrong quote.

Sorry.

Your post wasn't phrased well.

I thought you meant "an Itsekiri man can not smell power".

Sorry about that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Timothy89(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

These are the same vagrant refugees that litter everywhere with their criminality.

If same is applied and for good measure to check Ibo criminality, them go begin quote Zikist interpretation of one Nijeriya .

Irony1 will soon quote you to tell you how he will track and arrest you
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Buliwyf:

This one is daft. Too many morons on Nairaland. Read before you respond. Oponu. Hand is just scratching but you aren't even reading what you are replying to. Illiterates. This is what happens when you fail in school and fail at life then come online to start looking for what to boast with to feel good 😂

Ohu,

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Roboto11: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Sorry.

Sorry about that.

No worries.

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by EmeraldEmperor(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
It’s Very Wrong to Force Non Indigenous Citizens to purchase I’d Card why not give them Free must you people Extort Others of their Hard Earn Money 💴
I’m Full Igbo man 👨 but I hate Bullying
Their Landlord's should provide their Details to Security
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Buliwyf: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Ohu,

Just read before you reply next time. They don't get prizes for typing on Nairaland. Calm down and read before responding. This is why you are a failure today.
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
Buliwyf:

Just read before you reply next time. They don't get prizes for typing on Nairaland. Calm down and read before responding. This is why you are a failure today.

Ohu shift from my mentions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by SporaD8: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

No wahala.
When Lagos begin deport Una no vex
Mc-oluomo and other Southwestern youth too they dull!! See better Revenue Avenue!

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Buliwyf: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Sorry.

Sorry about that.

The post was phrased well. You are just daft. You quoted him wrongly twice because you are more eager to type hate and feel good than to put your thoughts to what you are doing. So now you know why you are in your current state in life. Be calming down so your life can have meaning lol
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by jerk: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
Hustle938:
hope u won’t have any problem if same is replicated throughout Nigeria?

U shouldn’t support this cos u people travel more than other tribes
Since it's not a tax imposed on non indigene, I have no problem with that. As long as I have no questionable character and no molestation from the indigene afterwards, am ready to accept it wherever I live. It might be for security purposes.
I will be happy coming into the town may be at late hours, and I have my ID card presented and then have my way through without any questioning and long delay or assault from the vigilante or security people provided by the town.
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Buliwyf: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Ohu shift from my mentions

I sha don advice you. Next time no run go church say na demons dey fight you. You no just get sense. And e dey hard for people like you to make am for life. Take my advice. Calm down and put your mind for productive things. Do research before you reply. Then you go see say that curse wey dey follow you go get solution. 🤣🤣
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Ezeego1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
LasgidiOnline:

Nothing is wrong with that but they should not complain when yoruba's do same in Lagos

Shut up...if you must do that in Lagos you must be from Lagos and not just a random tout from Osun imposing that nonsense on people.

You can go back to Ekiti and start implementing it. Ewu!
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by gratefulheart(m): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
if it was south west...the tears wouldn't be here.

abc115:
Credit: Pastor Okezie J. Atañi.

@ONsogbu

4 Likes

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Osoboshi: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Cantonese:

So you acknowledged LASRRA?

A mumu who does not know that it is not always free.

Bewitched idiot. Our brothers pick pockets and yet much better than your own brothers who are touts, armed robbers and burglars.

A nonentity yet, your whole life is controlled by the same people.

An slowpoke that you are, who does not even realize that the phone in your hand is sold by them.

The building materials used to build that your one room is sold by them.
The plumbing materials, the same.
Boxers covering that your okro sized penis, sold by them.
The electricals/electronics you use, the same.
Cooking utensils to cook that your dirty food, the same.
Spare parts and vehicles to convey that your stinking sef, sold by them.
The drugs to save you from dying, sold by them.

Where have you found the guts to speak against people who absolutely dominate your life? Jealousy kee you there.

Certainly you must resemble an agama lizard.
how does been a trader now relates to dominance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by membranus: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
07kjb:

We are still buying more space in Lagos,our aim is to buy half of Lagos and become the real Land lords

Then after that, when the WAR comes, we evict you from the lands and properties, after collecting huge monies from you. Translating to a massive waste of Igbo investments nationwide.

Learn from the last elections, how we Yorubas took charge of our political and economical affairs, shutting the Igbos completely out.

Therefore, stop buying our lands and properties, we will eventually collect them from you.

5 Likes

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Ezeego1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
SporaD8:

Mc-oluomo and other Southwestern youth too they dull!!
See better Revenue Avenue!

southwestern youths kee you there.
These imposition is done by Oba indigenes and not southeastern youths...so if you must do the same go to your enclave in Osun state and start practicing it. Ewu!
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Osoboshi: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
LasgidiOnline:

everything thing is wrong with that anywhere In Nigeria oga
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Osoboshi: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
jerk:
Since it's not a tax imposed on non indigene, I have no problem with that. As long as I have no questionable character and no molestation from the indigene afterwards, am ready to accept it wherever I live. It might be for security purposes.
I will be happy coming into the town may be at late hours, and I have my ID card presented and then have my way through without any questioning and long delay or assault from the vigilante or security people provided by the town.
what happened to other means of identification like nin,Kai the reasoning is too low.

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by jerk: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
membranus:

Then after that, when the WAR comes, we evict you from the lands and properties, after collecting huge monies from you. Translating to a massive waste of Igbo investments nationwide.

Learn from the last elections, how we Yorubas took charge of our political and economical affairs, shutting the Igbos completely out.

Therefore, stop buying our lands and properties, we will eventually collect them from you.
So you are too lazy to work but hoping to seize other people's properties they worked hard to get.
Just look at yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Ezeego1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
membranus:

Be dreaming of your imaginary war...don't go and make money and lift your family from abject poverty.

Be hoping there will be war so you will be able to own property
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Collins0609(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
The rise of crime, especially armed robbery and kidnapping gave rise to this.
It's necessary to have some documentation of tenant resident in your environs.
They have been instances of lady tenant stealing another tenant sleeping baby when the lattér step out to get foodstuffs at the stores.
Another instance is tenant stealing Keke napep belonging to another tenants in the same compound.
Last week hoodlums on Keke snatched a five year old boy from the parent at 8pm, it's the same youth that pursue this armed hoodlums for over 30 minutes rescuing the boy ang catching the criminals, though soldiers helped in the pursuit.
It's the same as tenant filling forms in the hands of lawyers before renting a house. Previously the practice is not acceptable in Oba and it's environ.
This youths are doing everything possible to protect their environs from criminals masquerading as tenants

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by SporaD8: 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ezeego1:

southwestern youths kee you there.
These imposition is done by Oba indigenes and not southeastern youths...so if you must do the same go to your enclave in Odin state and start practicing it. Ewu!
Obukor!
Save the grunting it's not needed yet!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Ezeego1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
jerk:
So you are too lazy to work but hoping to seize other people's properties they worked hard to get.
Just look at yourselves.

The guy is lost grin
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by jerk: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Osoboshi:
what happened to other means of identification like nin,Kai the reasoning is too low.
Don't say my reasoning is shallow unless you reasons like a kid. The ones you mentioned can not provide proper identification incase a crime is committed. We are not talking about federal means of indentification which doesn't provide adequate details for local security.
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Omoawoke2(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
agbado man don go print form post online. govt of propaganda

Ipob is sponsored by Yorubas
Simon Ekpa is working for Tinubu
Unknown gunmen are sponsored by Yorubas to destabilize the east

When will you own up and accept responsibilities

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie / President Buhari At Ghana's 61st Independence Celebration (Photos) / 2018 PDP Governorship Rally In Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.