Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,590 members, 7,850,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

NLC Slams TUC For Pulling Out Of Strike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Slams TUC For Pulling Out Of Strike (16184 Views)

Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor / Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya / NLC Slams Governors’ Forum, Demands N66,500 Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Slams TUC For Pulling Out Of Strike by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
minakom:

Is APC Nigeria's problem. Nigeria's problem is you and the others that will always complain and is not ready to do the right thing and make adjustments. Self centered and tribalistic in nature. You're all the problems of Naija

Oh it's no people that the problem not the head of state that find it easy to mend people. Oga don shift goal post. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

So because people are complaining the president wont do anything? A job he is paid to do? So everyone should keep quiet while they ment us according to u? Guy I hope u are ok?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
Re: NLC Slams TUC For Pulling Out Of Strike by minakom: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Oh it's no people that the problem not the head of state that find it easy to mend people. Oga don shift goal post. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

So because people are complaining the president wont do anything? A job he is paid to do? So everyone should keep quiet while they ment us according to u? Guy I hope u are ok?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
Boss, make I chop lunch finish. I will come back after COB
Re: NLC Slams TUC For Pulling Out Of Strike by emmykk(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
TUC hold more strategy unit that can hit govt hard when they join the strike but they are few.
NLC don't hold strategy unit and their population is high if govt is to pay if the strike is successful.

Jagaban and crew will bribe TUC organs that are few and whose strike bite hard than concur to avert strike that will make them pay for hight number of staff in NLC.
Re: NLC Slams TUC For Pulling Out Of Strike by boladez(m): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
wasuka14:
NLC and Joe ajaero is clearly a supporter of Peter obi. Since obi didn't get the ticket, he now think he can use labour to threatening FG not Tinubu to dance to his unsustainable demand. Ajaero must understand that no matter how long he protest, subsidy is gone forever!.
Naturally, we will all pass through this tough phase and adjust to new economic reality without much noise.

Saka Prickie my dumb friend you don't even understand the facts of the matter ..all you do is to hate anything from the South East and Christian.

If someone can explain the issues to you in Yoruba it will help you make sensible posts. Even if you are paid by APC to post, you should do it with common sense.

Dumbo, you really don't know that subsidy is back and dumbo you don't know the country is being hit by a recession, you sit in your one room in Osogbo collecting APC stipends and fart through your mouth n fingers. Dumbo, it does not matter who Ajero is loyal to... but does his submissions make sense? Govt removed the subsidy without a plan and still don't have a plan. Even people like you cannot afford the data APC pays you for. My candid view though is that the unions have outlived their usefulness, the union members are the tools that brought the country to where we are.

The entire economy is Petrol based and hence removing the subsidy without a plan is thinking like Saka. Again when Government says people are stealing the subsidy funds it should go after the thieves, not punish the entire populace. DumDum Saka don't go into subsidy discussion, your brain is to small to understand. Stick with the corn and pear you live on in Osogbo

1 Like

Re: NLC Slams TUC For Pulling Out Of Strike by Faposky95: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
Jostoman:
Lack of cooperation is what is killing us in nigeria today, NLC is try to save nigeria workers from this hardship while TUC are siding with oppressor because of money.

Exactly
We are the only people who give explanations why the baby was thrown away with the bathwater all the time......
It is almost the reason why majority of the people can give an account 3 times and it never correlates....such is our attitude to things
Even in the US, as hard as things, there are two major strikes and the people are holding on
Here, we are slaves in love with the master.
Less than a 3km stretch on the express after Agbara, you'll meet junction after junction of all Nigerian forces......doing what....?!
The strike is to remind our rulers that it is still our country. Small wonder no body talked in Bubu's time.
If all markets closed, we would all still eat...!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: NLC Slams TUC For Pulling Out Of Strike by LaRosa01: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
classic Igbo man mentality,to dominate,he just can't work with others

nairalandkachy1:

https://nairametrics.com/2023/09/19/nlc-slams-tuc-for-pulling-out-of-strike/
Re: NLC Slams TUC For Pulling Out Of Strike by damkin24(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
B3sty:
TUC has been compromised, That's All.
TUC, The APC Arm of Labour Union.
Just as NLC is the LP arm of the Union
Re: NLC Slams TUC For Pulling Out Of Strike by Godsongang: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
lessonotes:
Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior today. It shall be well with you.

Thank you and Amen.
Re: NLC Slams TUC For Pulling Out Of Strike by wasuka14(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
This mumu dullardino, why are you always monitor my comments? Nah frustrationgo kill you o. If you don't have work to do pls get work. I won't reply to your stupid epistle next time again. You are too dull for me to be engaging you over an influential discussion.

boladez:

Saka Prickie my dumb friend you don't even understand the facts of the matter ..all you do is to hate anything from the South East and Christian.

If someone can explain the issues to you in Yoruba it will help you make sensible posts. Even if you are paid by APC to post, you should do it with common sense.

Dumbo, you really don't know that subsidy is back and dumbo you don't know the country is being hit by a recession, you sit in your one room in Osogbo collecting APC stipends and fart through your mouth n fingers. Dumbo, it does not matter who Ajero is loyal to... but does his submissions make sense? Govt removed the subsidy without a plan and still don't have a plan. Even people like you cannot afford the data APC pays you for. My candid view though is that the unions have outlived their usefulness, the union members are the tools that brought the country to where we are.

The entire economy is Petrol based and hence removing the subsidy without a plan is thinking like Saka. Again when Government says people are stealing the subsidy funds it should go after the thieves, not punish the entire populace. DumDum Saka don't go into subsidy discussion, your brain is to small to understand. Stick with the corn and pear you live on in Osogbo

Re: NLC Slams TUC For Pulling Out Of Strike by ayo2008: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
TUC don compromise o
Re: NLC Slams TUC For Pulling Out Of Strike by Donedeal1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
NLC are made of tired workers

Let the federal government retired them

So they can go home on endless strike.
Re: NLC Slams TUC For Pulling Out Of Strike by drlateef: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
Jostoman:
Lack of cooperation is what is killing us in nigeria today, NLC is try to save nigeria workers from this hardship while TUC are siding with oppressor because of money.

NLC is EluuP!!! The earlier you wake up to that the better. Government said NLC should be patient and allow government to wake up the economy before listening to their demands. But Ajeero thinks he can cause disruption to favour Obi’s victory in court. He is joking. Manufacturers, private sector are not going to be part of the strike. And many states will not join the strike. Ajeero will be disappointed and shattered. Let’s wait and see.
Re: NLC Slams TUC For Pulling Out Of Strike by boladez(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
wasuka14:
This mumu dullardino, why are you always monitor my comments? Nah frustrationgo kill you o. If you don't have work to do pls get work. I won't reply to your stupid epistle next time again. You are too dull for me to be engaging you over an influential discussion.

Prickie , grin grin grin internet Nurtw....your vocabulary is shallow, you are the senior Mumu Dullardino, amugbo. grin

APC is paying you small stipends to come and troll on the Internet and you call that a job? Go back to your little crypto scams and gbogbonise alamubo pls......it's better for you than then useless APC online work. Leave it for more intelligent people.

Poverty has killed you already , You cannot even define dull ...but I will help you , face the mirror and you will see the back of your head. grin grin

You must reply , you ethnic and religious bigot......
Re: NLC Slams TUC For Pulling Out Of Strike by boladez(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
wasuka14:

Saka 419, what is the meaning of influential discussion? ....you see why school no be scam grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Suspends Rural Electrification Agency MD, Ahmad Salihijo, 3 Others / Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) / Ambode: $2.6bn Badagry Deep Sea Project Will Boost Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.