Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey (64137 Views)

Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out / Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Quebec91(m): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2023
cheesy
contentmakerPRO:
Everyone sha wan re-trend and revive their long dead career and yt channel with mohbad death EVEN, jack, tom, and jerry. I have to block some youtube channels being recommended to me because of their nonsense cruise to make money with their fake stories and frog voices.
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by rainmoredays: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2023
TechCapon:
everybody must trend with mohbad by force grin
I swear. Nah OGB cultist worse pass
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by rainmoredays: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2023
Melancholy:

I really like your intelligence, sir.

Those questions put above should form the basis where DSS and police should start their investigation from, even though you forget to include the intial stage when the annoucement was made before they rush him to the hospital.
which intelligence? Who told you he's the one that wrote them, something he lifted from twitter
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by dcasca(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2023
Daddy Showkey should mention names now so that if anything happens we know who to hold. That was how Mohbad's own started before they eventually got him.
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Calitoscassius(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

Easy guy, are you one of the Naira Marleys gang
Stupid question, are you one of the Naira marley haters mobs?
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by naija4life247: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2023
southsouthking:
Mohbad has a strong spirit.

Strong Spirit wey dey look until dem kill am
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by georgeakins: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2023
Ofunaofu:

georgekins, be proud of your indigenous state. Stop claiming what you are not

Lagos state was a former Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria and the economic capital of Nigeria. It belongs to all Nigerians

Why are other Nigerians avoiding Ibo land?
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Ofunaofu: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2023
georgeakins:

Why are other Nigerians avoiding Ibo land?

Have you ever been to any south east state

Apart from Lagos state, no south west state can be compared to any south east state in terms of development
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Originalsly: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2023
complexstuffs:

That doesn't prove anything in court.

Was the alleged killer at the said location at the time?
Did the alleged killer give him the "killer drink"?
The victim was a heavy drug addict and any of his organs could have failed due to drugs abuse

I suggest you Google autopsy before making any more comments on this matter.
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Curious345: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2023
georgeakins:

People move from all parts of Nigeria to settle down in Yoruba land, while no one is thinking of moving to settle down in CURSED Ibo land except only the Ibos.

Only Ibos live in CURSED Ibo land.

here you're seen insulting a tribe ..

georgeakins:
I won't be surprised to see his followers coming online on empty stomachs to defend this disgusting and shameless self-indulgence
here you're insulting pastor EA Adeboye

georgeakins:
Why won't there be fraud in the church. These pastors are idle and they want to live big like politicians. Those genuine men of God in the Bible were not depending on their followers for survival, unlike the parasites that parade themselves as G.O and pastors today.
I was pissed off the day I saw Olukoya moving around with 6 mobile police. Where will he get money to live this fake life if he does not steal from his followers?
. Here you're insulting DK olukoya of mfm.

georgeakins:
Oyedepo likes to react to all issues even when it is not necessary. He keeps embarrassing himself all the time. Genuine men of God only exist in the Bible. These modern pastors are all thieves
. Here you're seen insulting oyedepo of living Faith church ...
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by profodbaba: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2023
Money and Fame looks like joke to you?

For your projects and research work (BSc. MSc., PHd) for any department, reach out to Adenike on +234 912 087 0211. She is the best Project/research/thesis writer out there. Get your projects done in 10 days max and her charges are fair.
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by BrutusOj(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2023
All these brruohaha surrounding the death of Mohbad is only as a result of holligans owning a music record label.

Was 2face not in Kennis music and left peacefully and they partnered even after his exit? Did Banky W declared WizKid enemy when Wizzy left? Don Jazzy and his former label members part ways and moved on peacefully.He started Malvin record, since its inception, artistes like Tiwa Salvage have been signed and left and there was no bad blood after her exit.

The aforementioned record labels bosses are refined people and handled the braking of their partnership deals with maturity unlike the thugs who promotes drugs and fraud.

This should serve as a lesson to upcoming artistes, before you sign a deal, do proper background check on the record boss and their activities instead of jumping in because of quest to make money and become famous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by complexstuffs(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2023
Originalsly:

I suggest you Google autopsy before making any more comments on this matter.

Shouldn't you Google common sense?
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by obaidan: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
osazsky:
If after all the paparazzi and trending ,only for us to know later he died of drug overdose I hope u all guys will then tender an apology to Marley..person get misunderstanding with someone who died Nigerians begin turn am to murder case..useless youth who won't protest as a result of bad governance done begin full street for mater way nor consign them..if military kill one now them go dey shout lekki to gate fools..Nigerian youths are indeed lazy
u see when confirm street men wey fit handle issues for street dey play soft in the open when they have misunderstanding with someone, una dey think say dem dumb......ordinary "ur head is not correct" if u tell someone today, e die tomorrow, oga u are a suspect, not to talk of u harrassing the person over the place, attacking the person with weapons....u have misunderstanding with someone, then u attack am with machete, cane, u held on to his royalties and money with you, u come say na ordinary misunderstanding, shey u wan use machete prolong im life ni............see in ds life sense pass power, everything no be gragra and thuggery
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Aklee4994(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
Felix6:
Why the Northerner Youths dey always act differently? Are they Nigerians as well? They shy or turns blind eye to issues bothering on social welfare. They almost completely did not participate in the END SARS protest, and now non is saying anything regarding this young man's unfortunate death.
The only time they pretend to love the wasted region is electioneering time. Here in Edo state I can tell you, majority are saddened by incident and many more are speaking despite the subtle hatred for us by the Agbadorians for the fact that we voted against a forger.
Let me cut you on this...what the northerners are facing is physical not all this spiritual stuff happening in the west..Nobody care what other region are doing or going through even at the time of Boko haram the west will say can’t the northerner leave there region or relocate that mean should I say the westerners should leave there region and relocate to north for some peace ☮️ of mind..just forget bruh people create unnecessary tension in my region than any other region in the country.

Let keep praying 🙏 for MOHBAD to meet the mercy of almighty Allah in his afterlife not all this justiceformohbad.
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Horus(m): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
zebszebs:

Is everything okay at home?
How is what you wrote, related to what I wrote?

You said (quoted below)

zebszebs:

Mohbad **has** a strong spirit.

So I simply emphasized that after death a person still have a spirit. The spirit is still there and aware.
Only the body decays but the person still have his spirit
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by zebszebs: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
Horus:

You said (quoted below)

So I simply emphasized that after death a person still have a spirit. The spirit is still there and aware.
Only the body decays but the person still have his spirit

Has is singular, Have is plural.

How many "spirits" does Mohbad have?

Nigerian educational system, you lot are really trying o!!!
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Olarewaju89:
undecided

Some people don't understand that sitting in your own house, in peace, eating snacks and minding your own business is priceless.

Good night everyone.

You can say that again and again and again
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Horus(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
zebszebs:

Has is singular, Have is plural.

How many "spirits" does Mohbad have?

Nigerian educational system, you lot are really trying o!!!

Martin Luther King Jr said: "I have a dream".

Source https://www.britannica.com/topic/I-Have-A-Dream
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by zebszebs: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
Horus:

Martin Luther King Jr said: "I have a dream".

Source https://www.britannica.com/topic/I-Have-A-Dream

[b] *Has* and *have* are both auxiliary verbs in English, but they are used differently based on the subject of a sentence.

"Has" is the third-person singular form of the verb "have." It is used with singular nouns and the third-person singular pronouns "he," "she," and "it."

He has a car.
She has a book.
It has a tail.
"Have" is used with plural nouns and the pronouns "I," "you," "we," and "they," as well as with the first-person singular pronoun "I" in the present tense.

I have a dog.
You have two siblings.
We have many friends.
They have some questions.
Here's a breakdown:

"Has" is used with singular subjects (he, she, it) in the present tense.
"Have" is used with plural subjects (I, you, we, they) and "I" in the present tense.
In the past tense, "had" is used for both singular and plural subjects:

He had a car.
They had two cars.
These auxiliary verbs are essential for forming the present perfect and past perfect tenses, as well as for making questions and negative statements in English.[/b]

Please this will be my last engagement with you.
I don't have the time to correct the lapses the piss poor education might have caused in your life.

If you still don't know where to use "has" and "have" as an adult, after all this, then please "carry go".

Like a famous philosopher musician (Sir Shina Peters) once said, "Grammar no be money, grammar no be success"

Just dey gbagaun dey go!!!
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by millionboi2: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
The Father also has questions to answer!

The Father to me doesn't look innocent, something is fishy...

Even my own Father that died, I ask my Mum questions self 2015!
so is in your blood to ask questions.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Horus(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
zebszebs:

[b] *Has* and *have* are both auxiliary verbs in English, but they are used differently based on the subject of a sentence.

"Has" is the third-person singular form of the verb "have." It is used with singular nouns and the third-person singular pronouns "he," "she," and "it."

He has a car.
She has a book.
It has a tail.
"Have" is used with plural nouns and the pronouns "I," "you," "we," and "they," as well as with the first-person singular pronoun "I" in the present tense.

I have a dog.
You have two siblings.
We have many friends.
They have some questions.
Here's a breakdown:

"Has" is used with singular subjects (he, she, it) in the present tense.
"Have" is used with plural subjects (I, you, we, they) and "I" in the present tense.
In the past tense, "had" is used for both singular and plural subjects:

He had a car.
They had two cars.
These auxiliary verbs are essential for forming the present perfect and past perfect tenses, as well as for making questions and negative statements in English.[/b]

Please this will be my last engagement with you.
I don't have the time to correct the lapses the piss poor education might have caused in your life.

If you still don't know where to use "has" and "have" as an adult, after all this, then please "carry go".

Like a famous philosopher musician (Sir Shina Peters) once said, "Grammar no be money, grammar no be success"

Just dey gbagaun dey go!!!

Instead of doing copy and paste explain and demonstrate where is the plural in Martin Luther King Jr sentence: "I have a dream".
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Johnwick64: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
Anyone that believes this na mumu
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by aktolly54(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
which evidence?? They have to ascertain if the allegations are true and investigation ll show it...
Allegations are true? Are you kidding me? You don't see vedio where Sam Larry assault mohbad when he was with zaltan during vedio shoot? You dey gba
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
aktolly54:
Allegations are true? Are you kidding me? You don't see vedio where Sam Larry assault mohbad when he was with zaltan during vedio shoot? You dey gba
is that enough to conclude that led to his death... Am sure if u are lawyer u ll make ur client lose case cos of Rush without evidence let the investigation finish before we begin to judge pple... And na u de gba nonsense... Keep your emotions in check...
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by aktolly54(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
is that enough to conclude that led to his death... Am sure if u are lawyer u ll make ur client lose case cos of Rush without evidence let the investigation finish before we begin to judge pple... And na u de gba nonsense... Keep your emotions in check...
Which investigation police dey do when they never invite sam Larry, naira Marley, zaltan and bella mursha (mohbad friend)
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Nigerians una too dey gullible aswear.. that's y politicians fit manipulate una.. nonsense shits.. the reasoning of average nigerian youths keeps getting deteriorating day by day... now una don commot for Tinubu case as no way for Obi again now begin follow Mohmad.. confused generation that knows nothing but to follow trends.. mtchewwww

Why are you so pained just mere question? Just answer the question or do you want me to rephrase it?

Better still how much did Naira Marley paid you to come defend him?
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by IamAtAnger: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
Your last statement obviously defines ur dumbness..
PrincessofDSS:

Why are you so pained just mere question? Just answer the question or do you want me to rephrase it?

Better still how much did Naira Marley paid you to come defend him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korede Bello: 4 Reasons Why Everybody Is Crushing On Him (photos) / Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" / Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.