Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,050 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly (23253 Views)

Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) / Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Emola12(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2023
plaindealer:
The president makes me feel so proud to be a Nigerian.

God Bless Nigeria.
there is nothing new here bro dis is how buhari traveled all days all nights without fixtin the problem of NIGERIA for 8yrs tinubu av started his own too let see how it will end up may God protect us ,,, according
to yoruba adage, ibere ko lo ni ise, ko si n ka to n bo loke ti ile o gba!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by plaindealer: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2023
ebufa:

God does not bless sinful nations oga!

When was the last time God listened to you or showed you ipob terrorists face?

With all your evil wishes, sabotage, hatred, bitterness and anti Nigerian sentiments, Nigeria is still standing while you and your SE terrorist enclave are still in the wilderness, still poor, backward, unproductive, violent, slaughtering and beheading each other, siting at home like slaves..

In life, God proposes and disposes, God decides who to make the President of Nigeria and God rejected Obi Pandora the ipob terrorist leader so if you really have a problem with Nigeria and our president, go to God and ask him why he rejected your Agulu loser.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by youngrichnigga: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2023
Lonely at the top grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by plaindealer: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2023
Emola12:
there is nothing new here bro dis is how buhari traveled all days all nights without fixtin the problem of NIGERIA for 8yrs tinubu av started his own too let see how it will end up may God protect us ,,, according
to yoruba adage, ibere ko lo ni ise, ko si n ka to n bo loke ti ile o gba!

Why not just ask me to borrow you bucket to cry and shed your hateful and bitter tears inside?

Your rubbish is irrelevant, go and peddle it to your kind..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2023
kettykings:

The hall was virtually empty all the Europe, Asia and American leaders were gone

Professional fault finders cited.😂😂😂
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by IVORY2009(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2023
plaindealer:
Our wonderful First Lady.

What is she doing there?
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by demmie1: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
You mean this empty hall. ANa hin aides full the place sef. Spit
What a nonentity
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Emola12(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2023
plaindealer:

Shey make i borrow you bucket make you cry inside?
lack of integrity and common sense indeed always think like Wall gecko oponu oshi alaini lakaye
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by plaindealer: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2023
Emola12:
you are enemies of yourself because the other people believe in one NIGERIA and you people believe in one tribe which can't take you to anywhere awon oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati oshi alaini lakaye

Who are the other people?

Ibo or Anambra ipob people that won't even allow other ibo people in the next state apply for jobs in Anambra?

Is this the one Nigeria you are talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by porthouse7(f): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2023
Rayban25:
Photoshoot presidiot.

If you remove his cap you'll see cocaine hidden on his head tongue
igbo man
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by plaindealer: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2023
Emola12:
lack of integrity and common sense indeed always think like Wall gecko oponu oshi alaini lakaye

Why is this ipob raving like mad bingo?

I say shey make I borrow you tears make you cry your useless and worthless tears inside?

Ungrateful clown... grin grin
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by adonaimart(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2023
I hear say e lick finger o
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by comrChris(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2023
We keep celebrating nonsense in this country
Did Buhari not deliver a speech at the UNGA during his time, what changed?

The same people that praised Buhari till the end even with his glaring failure have queued again to start praising Tinubu

Things are getting messier, the economy is declining with speed, sufferings here and there but here we are celebrating pictures and speech of the president at the UNGA.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Emola12(m): 8:59am On Sep 20, 2023
obawinner:
The way President Tinubu is hawking Nigeria to the world is so impressive.

The question is not whether Nigeria is open for business. The question is how much of the world is truly open to doing business with Nigeria and Africa in an equal, mutually beneficial manner.” — President tinubu.

apc and summit nah 5&6 while their country dey leak here nawa ooo which kind country be dis?
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Emola12(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2023
plaindealer:

Why is this ipob raving like mad bingo?

I say shey make I borrow you tears make you cry your useless and worthless tears inside?

Ungrateful clown... grin grin
ooto ma n Koro lenu yin awon oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati oshi alaini lakaye
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Curious345: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2023
That should be obi .

Not Tinubu.
.this rigging must be reversed
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Houseontherock1: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2023
plaindealer:

God Bless Nigeria.
I wish 90% of ordinary Nigerians can say that undecided
Just yesterday, I paid 11k extra on one tipper load of construction sand! He needs to look inwards and fix the economy somehow
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by DND069: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2023
ebufa:

God does not bless sinful nations oga!

Are European nations not sinful yet they are blessed

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Boldideas: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2023
plaindealer:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR.

Jabagan! Your destiny cannot be twarted! Keep flying in great colours. Lead Nigeria out of the predicament it has found itself. God bless you sir.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by plaindealer: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2023
Houseontherock1:

I wish 90% of ordinary Nigerians can say that undecided

Fingers are not equal, some of us have only one country and we love our country no matter what and regardless of the challenges.

If you don't love your country, you cannot make it better.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by BreconHills(m): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2023
yinkus6750:
All this representation at the foreign scene, while things are getting worst @ the home front.
Dollar, diesel and gas already # N1,000.
When will the ease come?
The masses are suffering and struggling to survive.
Never been this worst.

This is the same thing they said about OBJ before he presided over the greatest boom in the Nigerian economy since 1971-73.
Is the money we need in Nigeria? No. So you have to go and look for the money where it is. You have to fly the flag and meet people in meeting on the sidelines of these conferences. That's how it's done.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by plaindealer: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2023
comrChris:
We keep celebrating nonsense in this country
Did Buhari not deliver a speech at the UNGA during his time, what changed?

The same people that praised Buhari till the end even with his glaring failure have queued again to start praising Tinubu

Things are getting messier, the economy is declining with speed, sufferings here and there but here we are celebrating pictures and speech of the president at the UNGA.

Una celebrated pandora Agulu loser and his lonly one microphine world press conference..

Abeg sit down.. grin grin

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by juman(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2023
Jagaban.
Bola, bola, bola tinubu.
Asiwaju of Nigeria.
The messiah to safe the country.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by d142475: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2023
One thing I like about all Nigerian presidents is that they always wear our traditional attires. It's a good tradition that I hope future presidents will faithfully keep.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by FreeStuffsNG: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2023
plaindealer:

God Bless Nigeria.
Yes o!! It's an inspiration to many patriotic and hardworking Nigerians that your dreams and life ambitions can come true too if you don't give up.
God bless my President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$200m Halliburton Cash ‘blown On Presidential Helicopter’ / Crisis Rocks Kogi PDP As Three Aspirant Set To Be Disqualified / How Amaechi’s Decision To Run For President May Be A ‘jericho Wall’ To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.