Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

How To Maximize Digital Devices In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Maximize Digital Devices In Marriage (105 Views)

Is Your Child Hooked On Digital Devices? These Researchers Hope To Help. / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Maximize Digital Devices In Marriage by Nwanduike: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2023
The use of digital devices has continued to evolve as individuals continue to find various ways of applying them in all aspects of life. Recognizing that these devices can be useful in enriching connection with your spouse, it is necessary to look at how this can be done without losing the bond that holds the relationship together. In this episode I discuss how to maximize digital devices in marriage.

Click the link and listen now to the most recent episode of my podcast: https://anchor.fm/fort-ike/episodes/EP-87-How-To-Maximize-Digital-Devices-in-Marriage-e29hd8i

(1) (Reply)

How To Reset Female Hormones For Effective Weight Loss / Business / Getting Your Child To Trust You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.