Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf (23323 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner / Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me / Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by porthouse7(f): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
LegendHero:
APC was able to prove their case with evidence and the court ruled based on that.

All eyes on the Supreme Court and I wish NNPP the best coz I believe the people of Kano actually wanted NNPP from the vote pattern.

However, something look strange. In BBC Hausa page, it seems people of Kano are congratulating Ganuwa of APC which is somehow different from what we intend as the mood of Kano.

The coming weeks will shed more light on that.
they actually want nnpp because of kwankwoso, but the current governor is too vindictive
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Ubanz: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
Allah kill u there.
Continue deceiving urslf & ur mumus.
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by ALFADOS(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
yarimo:
Victory for democracy , jubilations all over Kano state immediately after the judgment
whiwhich jubilation where people are running up and down for safety purpose and you are saying jubilation.

1 Like

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by TreasureJunky: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
The NNPP governor started on a very bad note. He doesn't know that power is transient
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by ALFADOS(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
duro4chang:
Did you read the judgment? I can bet it, it was a perfect one
which perfect judgment , if you serve as an ad-hoc staff before you know that there's loop hole in the judgment
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by babajero(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
I said it yesterday that judgements in the north favouring other parties, is just a coy for APC to the judges to collect kano.
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Tareq1105: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
LegendHero:
APC was able to prove their case with evidence and the court ruled based on that.

All eyes on the Supreme Court and I wish NNPP the best coz I believe the people of Kano actually wanted NNPP from the vote pattern.

However, something look strange. In BBC Hausa page, it seems people of Kano are congratulating Ganuwa of APC which is somehow different from what we intend as the mood of Kano.

NNPP rigged in the 165,663 votes that were deducted.
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by duro4chang(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
ALFADOS:
which perfect judgment , if you serve as an ad-hoc staff before you know that there's loop hole in the judgment
I have served but you are wrong. Before a voter votes, you stamp the ballot paper and give him or her the paper. How come those materials were not signed. You go explain taya today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Mrpojj(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Otunbakayce: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
LAXconfidential:
How they don't see the folly behind that religion still puzzles me!

lol, Satan is quite the architect of that.
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Ewedegubbler: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
I’m very sure Allah collected some dollars from Gandu Gandollar
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by ALFADOS(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
duro4chang:
I have served but you are wrong. Before a voter votes, you stamp the ballot paper and give him or her the paper. How come those materials were not signed. You go explain taya today
you never experience pressure that's why, you have party agents representative and they all agreed on the said ballot papers and results and even signed and later on you telling us you reject the results, so whom are you fooling here?

1 Like

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Nats12(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
Neoteny7:

Read back your dumb statement....are you saying your god's will was destroyed by a man-made god?

Free your mind from hate so you can understand what I wrote.
God is a perfect Democrat, he doesn't force his will on us
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by KingPure(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
chokekachy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ganduje-reacts-after-sacking-of-kano-gov-by-tribunal/?fbclid=IwAR2uzy7K8X0bJAdiG0QxbXZRGX-B8cYLf7YAz6GPIGHywQPdmm29UU35mog

So this Demolition man was not even a guaranteed certainty. Never knew he was just an interim occupier, little wonder he was always out to destroy and demolish, so as to have reasons for his spendrift.

N

1 Like

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by BabaRamota1980: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
LegendHero:

The NNPP is a attribute of Tinubu. All the guys that went to get NNPP running are back in Tinubu's camp. Primary among them is Tanko Yakasai and Abdulmumuni Jubrin. Yakasai has been appointed as Special Adviser to Tinubu.

Why do you think NNPP kicked out the party chairman 2 weeks ago?

Even Kwankwaso has been in bed with Tinubu since election ended.

Tinubu broke the myth that Northerners vote their own. His biggest worry was Atiku. Tinubu used Obi to keep SE from voting PDP, and connived with Kwankwaso to use NNPP to deflate Atiku's vote in North.

If Obi catch up to 3million votes in 2027 I will donate one of my wives to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by brownroofpipuar: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
Then ur Allah is useless and man made
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by LegendHero(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

The NNPP is a attribute of Tinubu. All the guys that went to get NNPP running are back in Tinubu's camp. Primary among them is Tanko Yakasai and Abdulmumuni Jubrin. Yakasai has been appointed as Special Adviser to Tinubu.

Why do you think NNPP kicked out the party chairman 2 weeks ago?

Even Kwankwaso has been in bed with Tinubu since election ended.

Tinubu broke the myth that Northerners vote their own. His biggest worry was Atiku. Tinubu used Obi to keep SE from voting PDP, and connived with Kwankwaso to use NNPP to deflate Atiku's vote in North.

If Obi catch up to 3million votes in 2027 I will donate one of my wives to you.

Ba Ramo, I be small boy, they no born me well to take one of your wives as donation.

Obi is finished. The only way for them to stage a comeback in 2027 is if he can deputize Atiku. Anything besides that na failure pro max.

1 Like

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by garfield1: 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
asobo1:
How many votes did APC Garner? Your answer should tell you why you see more post celebrating or congratulating on BBC page. Kwankwasiya are mostly peasants who you won't see on SM

Plateau too will be cancelled as there was overvoting

1 Like

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by EngGandalf: 1:38am On Sep 21, 2023
cry07z:
Leave God out of Nigeria politics, he spits daily when u call his name
How do you know ?
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Love56743: 4:19am On Sep 21, 2023
jrusky:
Honestly I have no pity on that NNPP governor he goofed badly for his short run as governor.

I expect him to put up astonishing performance and bin vengeance but he bin performance and chose vengeance its so sad a lost opportunity, if even he appeal apc I know will still thrash him out.

In all I still stand and keep starnding with Tinubu, I remain 100% his suppprter, he is man. He dreamed it, fought for it tirelessly and he got it against all odds, abuse, mockery, harrasement, lies and rumour I love men like that.

God bless Nigeria, pls obidients don't quote me and waste your data because nothing you will say that will move me or change anything so better don't waste your data.

Naso life is all about choice, No man has right to change the love you have for tinubu, i pray he remembers you in the sharing of national cake
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by MEGAWATCH: 4:38am On Sep 21, 2023
mannobi:
The contest is between two northerners of kano extraction.
Betw two moslem
Betw APC and NNPP
But as expected, the pain was successfully delivered to pitobi mugus.
They have big flat heads but cannot reason like normal humans. Pitobi has destroyed their lives with hatred for others success.

I guess you were playing when you people were hating Jonathan with all your being?

You first planted hateful politics in Nigeria and even governor Fayemi confirm that just some weeks ago and now people are copying you, you are shouting like mad goats!

You must be very stupid to be reacting like that.

I sincerely believe that the best way to identify a real Yoruba man is the level of Hypocrisy in him.

Your lifestyle stinks.
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by duro4chang(m): 6:35am On Sep 21, 2023
ALFADOS:
you never experience pressure that's why, you have party agents representative and they all agreed on the said ballot papers and results and even signed and later on you telling us you reject the results, so whom are you fooling here?
That means the judges are right. Some ballot papers were not signed nor stamped which is wrong. Thr voters took the unsigned papers and voted with them. That is not the problem of the judges. It is either those ballots papers were stuffed into the box internally to rig or ignorant on the parts of the people and officials of INEC. That makes those ballot papers invalid. The invalid papers should be thrown away. The judgment is perfect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by jrusky(m): 6:40am On Sep 21, 2023
Love56743:

Naso life is all about choice, No man has right to change the love you have for tinubu, i pray he remembers you in the sharing of national cake

Point of correction this is not about loving Tinubu it's about supporting someone I belief in, somebody his antecedent speak volume, somebody with political experience, somebody who knows the game, somebody who preach love and build bridges rather than breaking it, somebody with national network, a destiny helper, somebody who dreamed and fought for his dream, somebody with thick skin hard baller, somebody you go to with a problem and helps you out AND not a bloody divisive, a liar, a slowpoke, sour loser, someone no one has ever come out and say he helped me to where I'm, a tribalistic and a religion bigot, hateful, ipob sympathiser, a beast, satanically stingy a s s hole, wicked occultic Luciferian like Obi.

You geerrit?

Thanks.
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Uncletony(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2023
Will of Allah?? Wow! Very interesting. Does Allah likes bunches of dollar too?
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Konquest: 7:26am On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Rogelioson: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2023
It's great to see political leaders promoting peace and urging their constituents to remain calm after a court judgment. Maintaining peace and stability is essential for the progress of any region. Let's hope for continued peace and prosperity in Kano State https://socioyelp.com/
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Love56743: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2023
jrusky:

Point of correction this is not about loving Tinubu it's about supporting someone I belief in, somebody his antecedent speak volume, somebody with political experience, somebody who knows the game, somebody who preach love and build bridges rather than breaking it, somebody with national network, a destiny helper, somebody who dreamed and fought for his dream, somebody with thick skin hard baller, somebody you go to with a problem and helps you out AND not a bloody divisive, a liar, a slowpoke, sour loser, someone no one has ever come out and say he helped me to where I'm, a tribalistic and a religion bigot, hateful, ipob sympathiser, a beast, satanically stingy a s s hole, wicked occultic Luciferian like Obi.

You geerrit?

Thanks.

I like tinubu too because his a fearless man, he always try to get what ever he wants, i hope he rule Nigeria well..
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by duro4chang(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
ALFADOS:
You go explain taya when you are defending irregularities.
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by commoditiesnig: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
the people of Kano are tired of the nnpp governor because of his high handedness, the man came to demolish and not to build..
Hmm. Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' / Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.