Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) (57255 Views)

Dino Melaye Preaching At Redeemed Christian Church, Maryland, Usa.(video) / Lai Mohammed: Buhari Walking His Talk In Corruption Fight / Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Triton1996(m): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpDQO49p7d4

The former governor of Anambra state, Willie Obiano has been seen walking his dog on the streets of the United States Of America (USA) where he is currently residing.

Willie Obiano has been off the political scene since he left governance two years ago.

He governed Anambra state for eight years under the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) before handing over to his successor, Charles Soludo who won the governorship election in 2021.

Immediately Willie Obiano finished his tenure, he was accosted by the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) over corruption allegations.

Sources at the commission, who asked not to be named because they were not authorised to speak to the press on the matter, said Mr

Obiano was nabbed at the Murtala Muhammad International Airport, Lagos, as he was preparing to board a flight to Houston, the United States.

He was later released on bail by the commission.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by gaby(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Na so.

He retired to the U.S.

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by michlins(m): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
These people will see this type of life but will do everything in their power to ensure that ordinary people in Nigeria do not get same quality of life. It is so sad.

This man inherited a very safe state and handed over a highly unsecured state. Now he ran to a place where the government does everything to secure her citizens

532 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by truthhurtsnaira: 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
What a shame..

These Igbo guys never learn…

You subdue your people to please others, yet those others cannot trust you…

How can they?

See his Houston yet no town in Anambra even reach self….

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Felimax(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Play on boss!
Some idiots here are still baby crying over spilt milk.

They forgot that a stitch in time saves nine!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by AsomughaChuks05: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
That's our beloved former governor and current APGA BOT chairman.

The first and only governor in the history of Anambra state to win all 21 local government areas in the state.

Keep shining sir while your traducer is languishing in an underground DSS cell.

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by nobaga: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
This is why Nigerians die to Japa to where their generation never contributed but would buy readymade country by destroying their villages and states .

Loot enough to buy Investors Visa or die through desert and sea or face death penalty in Asia.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by gidgiddy: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hr was actually living in his palatial home America having retired as chief auditor to Texaco before Peter Obi went to bring him back to become Governor

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Mechz: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
I don't blame him, that's the nature of Nigeria politics, steal and run to abroad

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by BigDawsNet: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
If you hav this means... Japa oh

Your children may not know wot you hav done for them... but it's best gift ever

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by TheBillyonaire: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Yesterday, I saw the Ex-Mayor of New York, Mr. Cuomo walking his dogs on the streets of Awka?

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Racoon(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Flexing his loots which he embezzled while in govt. See how a former governor is appearing like a thug or gangster. Tufiakwa!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by inoki247: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
Mak dem deport him and that Dog to Calabar....

The State dey all boast Abt building dey hard dem to stay...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by BrodaBenad: 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:
What a shame..

These Igbo guys never learn…

You subdue your people to please others, yet those others cannot trust you…

How can they?

See his Houston yet no town in Anambra even reach self….

And Yorubas are living the best of life abi ? rice bandit

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by missjekyll: 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
Who wears a chain to walk the dog. Mutton dressed as lamb. He needs a stylist ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by SmartPolician: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
Shame no dey catch this one. A governor for 8 years.

Has he taken a moment to look at his environment?

Why can't these leaders make a decent environment out of Nigeria?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
That's our beloved former governor and current APGA BOT chairman.

The first and only governor in the history of Anambra state to win all 21 local government areas in the state.

Keep shining sir while your traducer is languishing in an underground DSS cell.
Ur liquor governor. Mugu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Nonexisting: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
gidgiddy:
Hr was actually living in his palatial home America having retired as chief auditor to Texaco before Peter Obi went to bring him back to become Governor
Are you sure he was living there in America before becoming governor? Let me reserve my comment venom then.

5 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
ayokellany:
Foe your mouth you claim Obiano handed over an insecure state ?

Same Obiano that was the one that secured Anambra from kidnappers the Pandora criminal Peter Obi couldn't handle for good 8 years.

Same Obiano built the only Iconic bridge in the East, airport several malls, conference center. I leave you to God to judge if the Pandora criminal you praise accomplished half of what this man accomplished with their 8 years.

After talking rubbish, you will go and fight over palliative in Oshogbo or Ibarakpa. Mugu

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
BrodaBenad:

grin grin grin

No rice dealer in any part of SW will ever order rice again for his business considering the level of hardship in Yorubaland now.

Those who fight over palliative can loot innocent trader's rice too. Shame

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by michlins(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
ayokellany:
Foe your mouth you claim Obiano handed over an insecure state ?

Same Obiano that was the one that secured Anambra from kidnappers the Pandora criminal Peter Obi couldn't handle for good 8 years.

Same Obiano built the only Iconic bridge in the East, airport several malls, conference center. I leave you to God to judge if the Pandora criminal you praise accomplished half of what this man accomplished with their 8 years.

under Obiano, about five local governments in the Anambra south senatorial district fell under the control of unknown gunmen. Even his successor Soludo berated the state of insecurity in Anambra State.

Just because we state the true state of situation doesn't mean we are against the current government. I am not interested in who is the president of governor. I just want a secure environment and vibrant economy for my business. Basic infrastructure and I am good

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by BrodaBenad: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
michlins:
under Obiano, about five local governments in the Anambra south senatorial district fell under the control of unknown gunmen. Even his successor Soludo berated the state of insecurity in Anambra State.

Just because we state the true state of situation doesn't mean we are against the current government. I am not interested in who is the president of governor. I just want a secure environment and vibrant economy for my business. Basic infrastructure and I am good

The insecurity in SE is being overhyped

Reports and studies have shown SE has the least crime rate in Nigeria

There's general insecurity in Nigeria today

That being said I'm hoping security improve in SE

13 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by michlins(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
BrodaBenad:

The insecurity in SE is being overhyped

Reports and studies have shown SE has the least crime rate in Nigeria

There's general insecurity in Nigeria today

That being said I'm hoping security improve in SE
while the statistics show South East is safer than every other region in Nigeria, àlà Igbo is much more safer than this. I want to believe we can do better than we're currently doing. Self inflicted insecurity is not the best way to go

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by chisupport: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Evil men...He is now in a safe haven. They mess up the system, deny the people quality life then move to safe havens where they have bought houses.

African are wicked people.

8 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by CandidAdmin(m): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
He should take a look at where he is and compare it with where he governed. Now, ask him whether he is a good or bad leader.

Question of the day - How does he feel when he sees where he stays is nothing compared to where he govened?

My siggy!

8 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Pkid1: 12:40am On Sep 21, 2023
Short man wey no wise. All Nigeria leaders are cursed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by ayokellany: 1:44am On Sep 21, 2023
Same you that praise Kanu is complaining about UGM Ipob ESN Kanu created. ?!

Wonders indeed they say shall never end.

michlins:

95 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by MS247: 3:30am On Sep 21, 2023
It's good he is looking much better and healthier, he is a true Yankee man

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:38am On Sep 21, 2023
How to japa effectively. . . . grin

Good bye to 'shythole' tinz!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Laughing At Mamman Vatsa's Wedding In The 60s (photo) / Army Detains Charles Nengite Over $16 Million Found In Wife’s Account / Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.