Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Kano Tribunal Judgement Will Not Dampen My Morale – Gov Yusuf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Tribunal Judgement Will Not Dampen My Morale – Gov Yusuf (240 Views)

Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf / APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) / Buhari: Attack On NDA Can’t Dampen Morale Of Our Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kano Tribunal Judgement Will Not Dampen My Morale – Gov Yusuf by Thonyb(m): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2023
Kano State Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf, of the New Nigeria People’s Party, NNPP, whose election was quashed by the State Tribunal Judgement, has said the ruling was nothing but a temporary setback.

Yusuf made the remark while reacting to the judgement, stating that, “it will not dampen my morals as we will continue to do good works we have started for the good people of Kano State”.

He said they are convinced beyond reasonable doubt that the judgement was full of errors and misapplication of the law and as such would not see the light of the day at appeal, as well as the Supreme Court.

“My election was something that was testified to be upright and just; the people of Kano came out en masse to cast their votes for me, so nobody will sit down and upturn my victory,” he said.

He asked his supporters and the entire people of Kano to be law-abiding and patient.

“The judgement does not in any way mean that we are just going out of government, we are still in power and even tomorrow we are going to hold the weekly Executive Council Meeting to come out with laudable projects.

“The judgement will not dampen our morale because it is a temporary setback; we will get justice at the Apex Court”, he emphasized.

https://.ng/2023/09/21/kano-tribunal-judgement-will-not-dampen-my-morale-gov-yusuf/

Re: Kano Tribunal Judgement Will Not Dampen My Morale – Gov Yusuf by TemplarLandry: 6:24am On Sep 21, 2023
Abba Yusuf AKA the overzealous governor who got to power with dud votes.
Banboroba!

God bless the All Progressives' Congress!
I diss Kano NNPP with “Busted” by Isley Brothers.
Great jam!

#RenewedHope

1 Like

Re: Kano Tribunal Judgement Will Not Dampen My Morale – Gov Yusuf by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 21, 2023
Fight for your right
Re: Kano Tribunal Judgement Will Not Dampen My Morale – Gov Yusuf by Bari22: 6:28am On Sep 21, 2023
We believe in you sir
Re: Kano Tribunal Judgement Will Not Dampen My Morale – Gov Yusuf by NotProphet: 6:31am On Sep 21, 2023
Only yorubas are rejoicing over this miscarriage of justice 😁

That region is useless 😁

Thonyb:

Kano State Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf, of the New Nigeria People’s Party, NNPP, whose election was quashed by the State Tribunal Judgement, has said the ruling was nothing but a temporary setback.

Yusuf made the remark while reacting to the judgement, stating that, “it will not dampen my morals as we will continue to do good works we have started for the good people of Kano State”.

He said they are convinced beyond reasonable doubt that the judgement was full of errors and misapplication of the law and as such would not see the light of the day at appeal, as well as the Supreme Court.

“My election was something that was testified to be upright and just; the people of Kano came out en masse to cast their votes for me, so nobody will sit down and upturn my victory,” he said.

He asked his supporters and the entire people of Kano to be law-abiding and patient.

“The judgement does not in any way mean that we are just going out of government, we are still in power and even tomorrow we are going to hold the weekly Executive Council Meeting to come out with laudable projects.

“The judgement will not dampen our morale because it is a temporary setback; we will get justice at the Apex Court”, he emphasized.

https://.ng/2023/09/21/kano-tribunal-judgement-will-not-dampen-my-morale-gov-yusuf/
Re: Kano Tribunal Judgement Will Not Dampen My Morale – Gov Yusuf by EyeCumInPiece: 7:05am On Sep 21, 2023
All these politicised Tribunal Judgements would have been averted if only incompetent INEC had done it's homework.
Re: Kano Tribunal Judgement Will Not Dampen My Morale – Gov Yusuf by Mynd44: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2023

(1)

Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Approves 6 Month Provisional Wage Increment For Workers / NLC President Gives Update On Nationwide Strike After Meeting With FG. / How Israel Supported BOTH Nigeria And Biafra In Civil War 'double Game'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.