Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President (53059 Views)

Ghana Would Not Be Bankrupt If They Let Nigerian Traders Stay And Pay Tax / Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) / Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
simfrost90210:

Wow....... That's so sad!
I don't even know what that's about!
No problem if someone is taken out for standing for the truth and speaking against it? What sort of society have we destructively built over the decades that we call Nigeria?

Well, this is one of those days in the life of an investigative journalist.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by PaellaPaella: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Okpor thinking he is azu.... negodu! Shior!

Ezi .... your brain has been used for ritual long ago
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by PaellaPaella: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
2mch:
Ghana is deporting you because, you put their citizens lives at risk with your so called expose. Ghana soldiers are also part of ECOWAS troops, greatest mugu. Don’t involve Nigeria. When you were leaking documents, e de sweet you. Small sense, the weyre don’t have. You think they will sacrifice the lives of their citizens for you, a refugee? They know you are a trouble maker and you will cause trouble for them in their country. Refugee’s normally keep calm.

No one will Harbor a bitter and crazy refugee always looking for trouble. If you like find your way to Canada, Canada will deport you. You are problematic to yourself and everybody. It’s not every information you get, you release. You act like a gossip blogger. If Nigeria wanted you, they will have shipped you in Ghana must go same night you arrived.

Ghana will not deport him, Ghana is aware your useless president is a drug criminal and a Certificate forger, identity theft chief, Ghanaians does not even see that Ugly looking thing you called president as human being. grin
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by countryman13: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

The boy was stupid to have released that secret military memo. He shows his juvenile there. Not everything you dish out to the public. Hold some and keep some. What he did is a treasonable offense.
He did not think about the lives of those soldiers.
For a sensitive document to be leaked simply shows the d level of insensitivity on d part of our military. Is Dave a military personnel? D institution in question should have looked for how and who is responsible for the leakage rather than hunting Dave!
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by ElSudani: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
Seriously, who cares about this merchant of lies and misinformation?
He lies so much that after he was released from Zimbabwe detention and he landed in Ghana, he twitted that he had just arrived at his secondary destination!
This childish lie was supposed to make you believe he was still going somewhere else, even when we knew he was traveling with refugee papers from Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by PaellaPaella: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
ElSudani:
Seriously, who cares about this merchant of lies and misinformation?
He lies so much that after he was released from Zimbabwe detention and he landed in Ghana, he twitted that he just arrived at his secondary destination!
This childish lie was supposed to make you believe he was still going somewhere else, even when we knew he was traveling with refugee papers from Ghana.

He is actually million times better than the Drug Lord your president
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Kaytixy: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

The boy was stupid to have released that secret military memo. He shows his juvenile there. Not everything you dish out to the public. Hold some and keep some. What he did is a treasonable offense.
between him and the Nigeria government who is more stupid? How did the memo got to him?
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by 2mch(m): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
PaellaPaella:

Ghana will not deport him, Ghana is aware your useless president is a drug criminal and a Certificate forger, identity theft chief, Ghanaians does not even see that Ugly looking thing you called president as human being. grin
Seems like you are one of the mugu’s drinking David madness and beer parlor gossip. That is how he lied that Zimbabwe government detained him for unknown reasons. Whereas the weyre went to Zim with the wrong travel document or visa. That is how he keeps lying everywhere. When Zim minister came to clarify, guy was bullied. Keep listening to Hundeyin the gossip blogger. He will soon be back home to give you dry gist in person.

Na your papa fine abi? Na why you de insult Tinubu. You wen your papa reflection fit break mirror.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Dottormentor: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
This goat again, no body gat your time. It doesn't take Presidio anything to get this obo.
dre11:
‘Please, Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away’, David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President

https://dailytrust.com/please-dont-let-nigerian-govt-take-me-away-david-hundeyin-begs-ghanaian-president/
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Goke7: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
Toks2008:

Seek asylum in USA. One can apply from any country.

I'm amazed he is in Ghana. I always tot he is in UK or United States.

David I love you o biko seek asylum in the western world fast. I don't trust these African leaders.

You were one of those deceived by his propaganda, that's why grin
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by ElSudani: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
PaellaPaella:

He is actually million times better than the Drug Lord your president

You are right. A refugee in Ghana is better than the leader of the largest democracy and the largest economy in Africa?
Hmmmm, I don't know what metrics you are using o. But it looks a little warped to me.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Goke7: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:
It's as if this guttersnipe is threatening the Ghanaian president..who is he to be telling him about international law

He's a blackmailer, that do you expect, bloody Gen Z wey no get sense
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
How did he get Ghana passport?

All his lies against tinubu?
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by sangresan(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
dre11:
‘Please, Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away’, David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President

https://dailytrust.com/please-dont-let-nigerian-govt-take-me-away-david-hundeyin-begs-ghanaian-president/

This mumudu will explain tire.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by lhurd: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
dre11:

you release military formation and personnel details thereby endangering them and you dont know you are a terrorist?
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Tochj(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
Seeking Asylum in an African country is dangerous to me.
Any European countries with strong respect for democracy is better.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Amumaigwe: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

What he did was high treason. Don't bring out democracy here. That was a top military secret he released.

He released you said? Who released it to him before he released it to his audience?That should be of more interest to those witch hunters. Soldiers no want go fight come release their own classified document to third party and you are busy hunting him instead of dealing with saboteurs within.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by PaellaPaella: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
2mch:

Seems like you are one of the mugu’s drinking David madness and beer parlor gossip. That is how he lied that Zimbabwe government detained him for unknown reasons. Whereas the weyre went to Zim with the wrong travel document or visa. That is how he keeps lying everywhere. When Zim minister came to clarify, guy was bullied. Keep listening to Hundeyin the gossip blogger. He will soon be back home to give you dry gist in person.

Na your papa fine abi? Na why you de insult Tinubu. You wen your papa reflection fit break mirror.

Mumu keep licking that ugly thing anus and hoping it will change your life, dude you are a waste and useless being to your parents, Tinubu is drug criminal, certificate forger and Identity thief ..... Yes David have dignity and millions times better the Drug Criminal ..... Your papa na Opnu Didirin
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by fasbat(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
dre11:

David will come and substantiate all his stories,not a big issue,just come forward and lay down your proofs!
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
u as typical example shocked shocked shocked
prophetfire:
Tinubu's mentees you mean?
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by PaellaPaella: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
ElSudani:

You are right. A refugee in Ghana is better than the leader of the largest democracy and the largest economy in Africa?
Hmmmm, I don't know what metrics you are using o. But it looks a little warped to me.

I am quite sure you don't know you sound like a primitive Mumu ..... be specific and call him Ypruba leader, he is not my leader and will never be even in next life ..... Yes he is million times better Tinubu the Certificate forger, drug lord and Identity thief,..... Tinubu case still on in the United States for certificate and Identity forge grin
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by tope777(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
Old and expires news.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by fkj950ax(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
Write a formal letter to Ghana, instead you make a social media video so as to put the Ghanaian authorities at the mercy of public
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by PaellaPaella: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
fkj950ax:
Write a formal letter to Ghana, instead you make a social media video so as to put the Ghanaian authorities at the mercy of public

He did the right thing .... that dude is very smart and intelligent
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by masseratti: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

i totally agree with you plus the Nigerian military has the right to get hold of him to expose the source of the documents he exposed.. This is the same thing Julian Assange and the other guy are facing with USA government, not everything u expose has a journalist.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Advicemeplease: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Please they should not hunt him

This is democracy, though he can be very annoying sometimes sha

Let's respect democracy
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Lincton: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
“It’s very well known that if for whatever reason I were to be returned to Nigeria, I would not survive it. This is not a secret

If it's all about patriotism, there is nothing to fear.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=Advicemeplease post=125936841][/quote] Hehe new monika

We are already friends as long as you are a nairalander
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Igboslayer: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hand don touch the werey
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by akins088(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Was Bola Tinubu the president when he fled Nigeria? Is good to talk but be sure you making sense
Urheadmaster:
Aren't you ashamed of Nigeria citizens running to Ghana for protection from Bola Ahmed Tinubu governmenttongue
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Kenxi(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
How's David controversial?

Other world government would have kept David as a national treasure due to his high level of intelligence and journalism.

He's doing a perfect job that our mainstream corrupt media would never do.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Cjizzy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
David is just an attention seeker, nobody is after him. Remember how he said the president of Rwanda was after him too? LOL.
Ghana na Nigeria backyard, if truly the Nigerian government wanted him, them for don get am teytey..

David dey hustle for citizenship for Europe and US. Him wan use asylum channel enter

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents / Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / The New Look Of Ojodu Berger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.