Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful (50214 Views)

Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme / Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers / Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Sucre6: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
The guy is very dull and shallow-minded, how can you record me I my own house without me having a clue, and didn't suspect anything. He was obviously thinking with his d!ck grin
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Lama70(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
The girls are taking over.
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Okechinwadike: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
BOSSkesh:
I know it must be the igbos
Very wicked and sadistic people
Untop the fact that she’s a LovePeddler she has the mind to record and threaten the man with his nudes
Not only him but plenty others

Sha na who loose guard na him fvck up
She should be jailed asap
na your papa igbo girl record, nothing will make hate for this tribe no kill you ewu

1 Like

Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Amayabor1: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
Igbo girls and hook-up.

God forgbid bad thing!

3 Likes

Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by maasoap(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
Myer:

Why did he allow himself to be videoed?
People need to know that SM is a double edged sword. Learn to control it or it will ruin and destroy you.

But if God wants to punish disobedient children, na so matter dey be.
It looks like you didn't read the full content
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Zohartoney: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
populacefemz:
So babes don follow enter this business? cheesy cheesy
I no want laugh abeg
NLFPMOD
scammer alert angel uyom to edit his post to a begging one
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Farid24224(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
BOSSkesh:
I know it must be the igbos
Very wicked and sadistic people
Untop the fact that she’s a LovePeddler she has the mind to record and threaten the man with his nudes
Not only him but plenty others

Sha na who loose guard na him fvck up
She should be jailed asap

Be calming down mana, don't judge a while tribe because of few bad eggs!
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by GloriousGbola: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
What a man can do a woman can do better!
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Myer(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
maasoap:

It looks like you didn't read the full content

I actually didn't. Cos it's sad to continue to read repeat patterns really.
The story and players/characters might be different but the moral is the same.
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Farid24224(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
Myer:

Why did he allow himself to be videoed?
People need to know that SM is a double edged sword. Learn to control it or it will ruin and destroy you.

But if God wants to punish disobedient children, na so matter dey be.

If na man do am to woman, will you ask this ridiculous question?
Guy, na woman go kpai you if you no be careful oo

2 Likes

Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by AMI3(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Y did u blurred the face of the lady if it was a man we could all seen the face.

3 Likes

Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Myer(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Farid24224:

I actually didn't read it but he still suffered the consequences of fornication/adultery.

When we understand that God's commandments are to save us from the consequences of Disobedience, we will love the law. And pray for the Holy spirit that can make us live above the law.
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Bobxin: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Now, that's epic.
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Frank688915: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
awon omo irole aye.

1 Like

Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Chibuzoripob: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
sad OPARA JOAN chizaRAM sad.We go carry our DANGOTE SUPA SAC load our clothes come LAGOS to ROB the HOST and call it DEVELOPMENT sad

1 Like

Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Myer(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Farid24224:

The previous post on FP was exactly what happened.
Sextortionists are on the rise.
This generation is so careless which things that should be private.
I have been in this shoes myself and was tempted to sextrort but my conscience no gree me.
I can imagine those wey no get conscience or wey dey desperate. Brotherly why put yourself in such position?

Anyway it takes the Grace of God to even know what's right and wrong. It takes an even greater Grace to be able to do what's right.

1 Like

Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Farid24224(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
Myer:

I actually didn't read it but he still suffered the consequences of fornication/adultery.

When we understand that God's commandments are to save us from the consequences of Disobedience, we will love the law. And pray for the Holy spirit that can make us live above the law.

Yeah na adultery sha... Na 'em punishment be that.

1 Like

Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Gee64: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Without picture, I nor believe this story.
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by duro4chang(m): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nonexisting:
That time we saw his bare nyash on the internet.
That is what you know
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Machinegun91(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
Fearing women alone is a blessing from above
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by tnerro1(m): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
U get mind carry hook up babe go ur personal house 😒
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Kingcalls: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
Why are they hiding her face ...if na man , dem go display am ...
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by ChristianMuslim: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
This is ridiculous.. what is Nigeria turning to.. Sodom and Gomora
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Agugbadin: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Melezenawii:
Opara Joan Chizaram,

Na them, go to Allen now with #500... grin grin

Dem no de carry laat when it comes to any crime.
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by SirLakes: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ashawo man don lose guard grin grin
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by callmevirus(m): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
First orientation
Never let Ashawo first you wake
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by youngsahito(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hookup babe wan use baba collect pension.
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by armyofone(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Everything Nigerians put hands, they will spoil.

Oyinbo have been doing dating platforms since IBM grew teeth grin. People who use it go there do their thing, marry or move on but the NIN ummmm are good at spoiling anything they get involved in.

GloriousGbola:
What a man can do a woman can do better!
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by jaxxy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
GOFRONT:
Aliko Dangote's saga comes to mind.

another John doe
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by youngsahito(m): 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
This case was solved on time cos na big man Dem dey blackmail. Just go police station to complain say somebody dupe u online, they will tell u to bring 100k to track the person.
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by IjebuWarrior: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
fufu n efo riro... grin
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by folake4u(f): 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nazgul:
@ Persephone1
@ folake4u

Have you seen what I was trying to explain to you people yesterday. That online marriages in Nigeria is non-existent, and online dating sites are for hook-ups, billings and sex.

Even the police knows this.

But it takes two to tango right? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her / Panic In Umuahia As Gunmen Kill A Security Officer (Disturbing Photo) / Police Arrest Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.