Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful (50212 Views)

Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme / Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers / Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 12:50am On Sep 22, 2023
Blackmailing no be for dumb people. Although i condemn the act.
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by pargelenis(m): 3:39am On Sep 22, 2023
GOFRONT:
Aliko Dangote's saga comes to mind.
What happened?
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Originalsly: 4:10am On Sep 22, 2023
Hmmm..... should be emphasizing blackmail is a crime and encouraging those being blackmailed to report to the Police. This girl was making blackmail a career.
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Menclothing: 6:32am On Sep 22, 2023
More than 20million Nigerian girls are active on hookup site
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by jojothaiv(m): 6:40am On Sep 22, 2023
Dem for no blur the weyrey picture.

Stupid bannies everywhere.
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:14am On Sep 22, 2023
Melezenawii:
Opara Joan Chizaram,

Na them, go to Allen now with #500... grin grin
My name?

I will sue you for deformation of character....

I no get dating apo
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:15am On Sep 22, 2023
GOFRONT:
Aliko Dangote's saga comes to mind.
Bros what happened?

Is he dead?
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by NwokoloOwa: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2023
wittywriter:
Extortionists raising alert about an impending extortion? Just wow.

smiley wink smiley. You are not a good person.

Wittyness
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by fa4dmike(m): 7:50am On Sep 22, 2023
Sucre6:
The guy is very dull and shallow-minded, how can you record me I my own house without me having a clue, and didn't suspect anything. He was obviously thinking with his d!ck grin

Baba pray make u no see o. Alaye these babes dey do wonder with phone o. Them fit pretend like say them dey chat up and start snapping with them phone. Another way na smart watch them dey use o.

1 Like

Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by fa4dmike(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Bros what happened?

Is he dead?

This is what happened to him

1 Like

Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Philipmoon2(m): 8:00am On Sep 22, 2023
Jail the idiot, after collecting satisfaction and money, you still went ahead to blackmail him. Useless genders, something thing they claim right and victimization.
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by obiekunie01: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2023
IconicR:
Ina ruwa na

Boondocxs:
First to do no dey pain

Ina ruwa na

see how you exposed that your second monika!

o.d.e.!

2 Likes

Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by maradiliko: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2023
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by maradiliko: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2023
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by AzeezAngela: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2023
tydi:
Nudes just full the ecosystem now.

No be Small thing..... They contribute Significantly to the climate change 😂😂
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2023
fa4dmike:
[b][/b]

This is what happened to him
Oh thank God, I was thinking he got demiesed so that I will qiuckly withdrawn my shares from Dangote groups.

I have billions of dollars there.
If na this one, it's a small issue.

But can I get the full gist?

08138206874 whatsapp
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Sucre6: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2023
fa4dmike:
[b][/b]
Baba pray make u no see o. Alaye these babes dey do wonder with phone o. Them fit pretend like say them dey chat up and start snapping with them phone. Another way na smart watch them dey use o.

Omo, serious matter
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Hassanmaye(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2023
Nonexisting:
That time we saw his bare nyash on the internet.
Haha
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Tonytonex(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2023
Islie:
Police Alert Citizens On ‘Sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seekers To Be Vigilant

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/20/nigerian-police-alert-citizens-sextortion-dating-platforms-urge-fun-seekers-be-vigilant
So girls ma sabi do this things.

LOL 😅😆. A case of the hunter becoming the prey
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Tonytonex(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2023
tydi:
Nudes just full the ecosystem now.
it's like they want to go back to the beginning.

Heard in some parts of the world people are walking around nude
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2023
obiekunie01:

see how you exposed that your second monika!

o.d.e.!

A man is behind that moniker using accounts to scam mumu men on this platform
Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by obiekunie01: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
Rayban25:

A man is behind that moniker using accounts to scam mumu men on this platform

correct guy!

na only few of us know this truth u r exposing.

1 Like

Re: Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful by turboturman: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
The Nigeria Police Force's warning about "sextortion" and related online dangers is indeed crucial in today's digital age. It highlights the need for vigilance and discretion when engaging in online relationships. The case of Opara Joan Chizaram is a disturbing example of how trust can be exploited for financial gain.
To learn more about digital safety and how to protect yourself from such threats, you can visit digitalforensics.com, which provides valuable insights into online security and digital forensics techniques. Stay safe and informed in your online interactions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her / Panic In Umuahia As Gunmen Kill A Security Officer (Disturbing Photo) / Police Arrest Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.