Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate (28030 Views)

Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by fayomim: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2023
They suppose beat them wella

1 Like

Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by FManager(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2023
Makunahatata:
Hope Den beat Dem well ?
It's too early for this morning with this kind wicked statement grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by undisputedKOC: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2023
These useless godforsaken Igbo IPOB terrorists are still looking for another opportunity to burn down Lagos like they did during their EndSars terrorism, but the gallant police force was ready for them.

My only anger is why should the NPF be using kid gloves to tackle these professional Igbo IPOB terrorists? That's rubbish. You don't take chances with these criminals. Their sinister plan is to bomb Lekki like Ojucrook bombed Niger bridge.

Next time the NPF should use live ammunition with heavy artillery to send all these Igbo IPOB terrorists spreading terrorism across the country to hell where they belong. I thought I will be reading good news this morning that our gallent capable professional NPF neutralize 3000 Igbo IPOB terrorists cell at Lekki toll gate. Why? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2023
tishbite42:
Igbos, we told you to leave these people alone
They will twist narratives and start blaming the Igbos
Na Yoruba born MohBad, na Yoruba kill am
Igbos face your business
See my stupid brothers doing candlelight in Enugu
WTF

grin You are among the very few wise ones. I wish there are so many like you. Nigeria would have been far ahead of China and India.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by JuicyStar: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2023
Na candle light dem call am no be protest. I’m in support of using teargas to chase away those gathering at the toll gate. Every state do there own no wahala, must Lagos own be always different?

Secondly, e be like say most people in that Lagos are jobless cos I don’t see why someone that has a job to go the following morning would want to stay long at the candle light procession. If they weren’t chased away na so the thing go carry political colouration.

1 Like

Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by Segun91: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2023
Wetin Dem go do for the tollgate . The Park is enough for the gathering

2 Likes

Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by Larryndelaw: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2023
Melezenawii:

@BenHundeyin
So what were you doing in Lekki toll gate
They supposed use gun scattered your leg. Lazy fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by clinician2x: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2023
Jobless South West people de look for the slightest opportunity to unleash mayhem so they can loot shops.
See that one now blood don comot him body where he de find justice for person way no send him papaaa
Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by Tzar(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2023
I hate how Nigerians initially sensationalized this!!!
There was a clear instruction that the candlelight should end at MURI OKUNOLA!
But overzealous people and people with a clear agenda decided to converge at the toll gate!
What do you expect?! Why trying to push your luck too far only to claim victim… after poking the alleged aggressor?!
The ‘protesters’ broke the rules set for the candlelight and became a threat to public peace.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by ednut1(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2023
What is the obsession with lekki toll gate tho They beg them tire to go home threy didn’t listen

3 Likes

Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by FreeStuffsNG: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2023
They wanted to hide under it for a coordinated arson but God disgraced and exposed them

4 Likes

Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by JohnnA1: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2023
Segun91:
Wetin Dem go do for the tollgate . The Park is enough for the gathering
Dem wan hijack the procession turn am to another Endsars, but God punish dem angry

4 Likes

Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by emmanuelbrown26: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2023
tishbite42:
Igbos face your business
WTF
Aside d Enugu protest, igbos did not partake in dis protest, believe me. D ones held in Alimosho here, I never saw any igbo people amongst them.
Na dem kill MKO Abiola
Na dem kill Fela
Na still dem kill mohbad, na family affair right now, Mak igbos dey their business areas and leave Yorubas to handle their things.
Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by Princessstee: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2023
They should be beaten mercilessly

1 Like

Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by Yankee101: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2023
The youth is looking for an avenue to revolutionize the country and remove corrupt politicians
Any excuse and it will happen. Mobad or not. The hunger is too much

1 Like

Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 22, 2023
minakom:
85% of Nigeria youths are jobless, give them jobs and they'll be off the streets doing rallies and processions.

I think more of this kinds of gatherings are needed to show government they need to work hard to get this country working again.

If SP BENJAMIN HUNDEYIN was jobless, I'm sure he'll be on the street also with 7 candles
Dem don talk say the unemployment rate na less than 4%.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by JohnnA1: 10:15am On Sep 22, 2023
ednut1:
What is the obsession with lekki toll gate tho They beg them tire to go home threy didn’t listen
The police were even lenient on this one; they begged them for over 2 hours to leave Lekki toll gate, dem no hear until everything was at a standstill including traffic.

1 Like

Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by PHIPEX(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2023
JohnnA1:
Good one from the police.

Those with nefarious plans to turn the procession to another Endsars protest and unleash mayhem have failed.

Lagos (and the SouthWest in general) will NOT be destroyed a second time.

Kudus to those who were peaceful during the procession.

God bless Nigeria!
Am sure you are searching your head for how to rope in Igbos and IPOB as usual
Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by JohnnA1: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2023
PHIPEX:
Am sure you are searching your head for how to rope in Igbos and IPOB as usual
You have failed...
Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by Miracle2020: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2023
9jatriot:
No need for explanation police. Una for beat them well well. Na members of the lamba king group most likely be wan use the opportunity cause wahala.

Some mischief makers are just wishing for an opportunity to cause mayhem and deprive other hardworking citizens of their hard earned living.

We know them,
some of you sounds foolish. The victim is Yoruba, the culprits are Yorubas so why do you like attaching tribalism in everything.
By God grace one day it will happen to your son or daughter, that time you will realize how painful it is.
You can see dead as a party or jollification but the day it will happen to someone very close to you then you will understand.
Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by LUCASC(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2023
tishbite42:
Igbos face your business
WTF

People like you don't go far in life.
Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by zed7: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2023
Nigerians and herd mentality. Most people don't have an independent mind, once a trend starts, everyone follows.

Mohbad trend, Endsars trend, Japa trend etc. If you play a song of Mohbad now, half of the people making noise over him won't know who sang the song. \we always abandon substance and chase shadows. Hypocrites everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by 9jatriot(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2023
Excuse me, where in the name of God did you see anything related to tribe in my comment? Jeeezz
I de fear una mentality abeg.

Miracle2020:
some of you sounds foolish. The victim is Yoruba, the culprits are Yorubas so why do you like attaching tribalism in everything.
By God grace one day it will happen to your son or daughter, that time you will realize how painful it is.
You can see dead as a party or jollification but the day it will happen to someone very close to you then you will understand.
Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by Lanretoye(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2023
Oloriburuku Lawrence okoro,we don know say na them.

1 Like

Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by Ndleabilli: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2023
What do you expect when drug lord is the president
Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by Juanmike(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2023
rayvelez:
Some fools will come here to write rubbish again especially those people from other part that like claiming victims mentality…. It’s a procession not a protest foolish people that like to overdo things…
You mean waste people from the fallen demons...
Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by Elvis2kay: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2023
angry
Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by PrinceGallant: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2023
Police ought to have use guns break their ankles, àwọn ọmọ ofo alainilakai. Which procession? which protest? WaLlaahi, ìjọba ti fi aye gba radarada ju.

1 Like

Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by Christistruth00: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2023
They cannot DJ Switch Lagos again

We knew they were coming and we were waiting for them

You were all filmed

3 Likes

Re: Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate by nnamdi640: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2023
rayvelez:
Some fools will come here to write rubbish again especially those people from other part that like claiming victims mentality…. It’s a procession not a protest foolish people that like to overdo things…
You and your fellow will soon be the victims of what you are defending today, that is why I don't feel sorry for people like you when they start reaping what they sow. Your hatred towards the people you are talking about shows how foolish some of you can be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) / Who Got What In $16b Obasanjo Power Deals Revealed / NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.