Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Weight Loss From A Nutritionist Point Of View - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss From A Nutritionist Point Of View (116 Views)

Weight Loss Tips From A Nutritionist Point Of View / Weight Loss Process From A Nutritionist Point Of View / Got Hearing Loss From Club Speakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weight Loss From A Nutritionist Point Of View by Nammiekadipee(f): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
*Still on "My Weight Loss Process from a Nutritionist point of view"*
TGIFπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
Tody session of our WEIGHT LOSS PROCESS GUIDE we shall be identifying the
*DIFFERENT STAGES OF CHANGE*
I Hope this don't sound Bored to you 🀷But the truth is anyone may want something but until Your DESIRE it and take necessary actions you can achieve it.
1. *Precontemplation stage* - is the point at which one hasn't even contemplated having a problem or even needing to make a dietary/Behavioural change towards weight loss. I know few people that are still in these stageπŸ€” But my advice for you is to move into the next stage please don't remain here anymore because my Nutritional intervention would be counterproductive if you remain here 🀷

2. *Contemplation stage* - Once there's an awareness of a problem needing change the person enters a "period of ambivalence" meaning the Mr/Mrs contemplator is reasoning wether to adopt change or just remain the same wayπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈIf you are here oya get up and jump to the next stage so you can start making PREPARATION to TAKE ACTIONS that pertains to your weight loss process.

3. *Preparation stage* - is a window of opportunity that allows you to either move forward or to fall back into contemplation stage but am here to PUSH you to *Take Action*.

4. *Action stage* - I hope we are all in these stage because we shall soon begin taking Actions That are *Acceptable, Achievable, and Appropriate* for weight loss to occur.

5. *Maintenance stage* - "Better is the ending of a thing than the beginning thereof" Does that sound familiar?. It's my greatest joy and achievement that you don't only start what you can't finish but sustain/maintain the weight you so desire to prevent *Relapse*

6. *Relapse stage* - This stage is usually the pain of every counselor πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ. I hope no one falls back or end up here but even if you do, please don't remain stuck here *STAND UP*πŸ§πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ§πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ and Resume action efforts.

*Assignment of the Day*
Please identify your own current stage in other to help me to help you.
We all have different coping abilities so am here to Push you till we all get to the Stage where we take actions that are sustainable πŸ’―πŸ˜‡

Drop your Answer on the Comment session and click the link to my free weight loss on a Nigerian diet website

https://geecom.carrd.co/

Happy weekend πŸ’•
Stay Safe

I Await my response πŸ§˜πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

(1) (Reply)

Piling Machine Market Analysis 2023 / Rubber Hose Market Trends, Growth, And Industry Insights 2023-2029 / Pregnancy Ally Ebook: Natural Ways To Conceive Without Drugs Or Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.