Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat (10377 Views)

Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' / How Many Types Of Muslims Are Mentioned In The Quran. / Muslims: Are We Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Well, goodluck with your fo0lishness.
is that best you can spew? surely there are more vile words down bowels
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Beaf: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2011
df2006:

in the niger delta there is nothing known as raking, if a man tells u in benin, i go show you, you as better be careful cos he means it, that is why you see they are always polite, you can,t walk up to someone in warri and ask the silly question, you dey mad!!!! like they do in lagos, you go just see your teeth for ground, if a man eventually carries a cutlass after you there, my friend believe me he is not joking, raking, or playing. there are cases of the attacker stabbing himself, for the simple reason that, he must see your blood! that side them no dey play with fight o!

Bros, tell akanbi_edu. Even agbero sef know di levels, they don't bend their mouths and talk foolishly like area boys, because somebody will close it well for them.
When I first moved to Lagos I was totally shocked. To illustrate, I remember one guy that was raking seriously in the plank market; how he was going to destroy everywhere, the man was jumping up and down like he was crazy, "police, no be all those thin police when never eat well?" Long and short is that somebody did call the police, one lone badly dressed policeman. You should have seen the guy that had been raking, the mans eyes almost bulged out of his head! The next thing was the sight of him desperately running under tables. A grown man! In the market! In front of babes!

That picture has never left my mind. My eyes don see sontin o! lol
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Beaf: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2011
@Akanbi_edu
Thats your ekun I just described above. grin
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Akanbiedu(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2011
It should be quite obvious that I don't have much vile words in my vocabulary. Not much use. I have what is necessary to survive the jungle that nigeria is.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by 2mch(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
This is good, slowly and surely the country will turn on its head on Jonathan. Do they forget where Jonathan is sitting? Surrounded by northern states. We hope they can take the backlash. Who fights terrorists anyway? A man with nothing to lose is the most dangerous weapon. They are simply inviting Boko Haram to come into ND and blow up the place. Who will lose? hahahhahaha. Northerner's do not have any oil infrastructure, and they know how to drag wars for decades. See Jos. All SWners should just go home and sit down look make we laugh. The number of Almajiri's that will overwhelm ND. hahahahha. Kaboom! lipsrsealed. At least the country will soon be divided into 6. We can chase everybody to their respective regions. Yoruba's are muslims as well as christians and so are ND. This is not an attack against a religion or an ideal, this is an attack against an ethnic group. They have made their announcements and the Governor and the president are not doing anything about it. ok o. "Grabs Boli and epa"
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Beaf: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
2mch:

This is good, slowly and surely the country will turn on its head on Jonathan. Do they forget where Jonathan is sitting? Surrounded by northern states. We hope they can take the backlash. Who fights terrorists anyway? A man with nothing to lose is the most dangerous weapon. They are simply inviting Boko Haram to come and blow up the place. All SWners should just go home and sit down look make we laugh. The number of Almajiri's that will overwhelm ND. hahahahha. Kaboom! lipsrsealed

No wonder it took Niger Deltans and Gideon Orka to send IBB packing from your midst in Lagos. Lol!
Maybe we will set up our capital there too, while you are in sidon look mode.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by 2mch(m): 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2011
Beaf:

No wonder it took Niger Deltans and Gideon Orka to send IBB packing from your midst in Lagos. Lol!
Maybe we will set up our capital there too, while you are in sidon look mode.

ROTFLMAO. IBB? You mothers were hiding like chikens. Who chased IBB? Yoruba!!! Even Jonathan was cowering behind IBB's babariga and did not want to offend him by declaring intent for presidency until we shut that dream down. You are just a bunch of noise makers. IBB is not Hausa/Fulani. Una never hear Hausa/Fulani wars before. Your small population will be depleted to 0. Those people grin grin grin cheesy. Any way, in God we trust.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
I hope this is a joke. I dont want to experience war. I am too young to be dust. Retaliating wont help, other means should be employed, because innocent lives are at stake.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Beaf: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
2mch:

ROTFLMAO. IBB? You mothers were hiding like chikens. Who chased IBB? Yoruba!!! Even Jonathan was cowering behind IBB's babariga and did not want to offend him by declaring intent for presidency until we shut that dream down. You are just a bunch of noise makers. IBB is not Hausa/Fulani. Una never hear Hausa/Fulani wars before. Your small population will be depleted to 0. Those people  grin grin grin cheesy. Any way, in God we trust.

Its good to have a mouth sha. I guess Gideon Orka, Major Saliba Mukoro, Great Ogboru, Lt. Col Nyiam, Captain Empere, Lt Okekumatalo etc are all Yoruba's from Gangan and Oniparaga.

http://www.dawodu.com/omoigui8.htm

Dunce.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by 2mch(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2011
Beaf:

Its good to have a mouth sha. I guess Gideon Orka, Saliba Mukoro, Great Ogboru etc are all Yoruba's from Gangan and Oniparaga.
Dunce.

These dudes are all and still non entities. They did absolutely nothing except one baby coup that died before it started., leading to sudden execution. Yoruba's still had to come and clean up the rubbish, baby coup. Even the mumu great cannot win an election in delta state, drunk palmwine tapper. ode. rotflmao. See these mumu's. Anyway, na to dey grab popcorn, boli and epa dey laugh. Again, IBB is not even Hausa/ Fulani. Ode, you were dealing with a minority northern tribe and they still fried your yansh. Na Hausa/Fulani abi? It is well. Igbo's go chop the yawa too sha, because dey too dey answer ND. And other major tribes just know Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. Everything east of the SW is Igbo. So good luck. grin grin cheesy
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Beaf: 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
^
Suit yourself. If your brothers are in the ND, just tell them to pack. Talk is cheap.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Teaser4(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2011
Wow!!!! This is the moment i'm waiting for since. . Bring it on!!!! Beat the war drums. . I cant to kill all the bloody hausas in ma area. . Believe me they are dead. . Hahaha i wish i can have this moment soon,like 2mao, I wana slice hausas throat like xmas hen, War!!!!!! Am ready, , , I pity you all hausas in ND/SW included, This is ma time to avenge ma friends death. Bleep all hausas cunt you'll rotten in the bossom of HELL!!!! Lets get it started BOOM!!!!!! War!!!!
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by ektbear: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
Interesting.

As civilians, the wise thing to do is to leave until things cool down.

If it is cowardice for ordinary folk not to fight armed militants, then I suppose 99.9% of people are cowards.

However, if this becomes a recurring thing then this strategy is not going to be effective.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by 3kay945(m): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
Why are the major media not taking about it,
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by luluosas(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2011
Don't prick my people, the threat of these militants is a Warri threat, not for Niger Delta. Ok, let them try kill any Southern fellow in the name of fighting Islam and see Nigeria go in flames. Alh. Edosomwan, a pure breed Bini man, is the leader of the Moslem community in Benin City. Let these Warri cowards try and touch him. I forsee the Warri event of 1992 repeating itself, whereby Warri was leveled with Armour Tanks by the Nigerian Government. You people think Jonathan will restrain the Nigerian Military from bombarding you. Just try and kill any one Muslem first, irrespective of his/her tribe or region. Jobless people seeking attention. For those of you applauding the naked dance of these criminals, I pity you and your family. Remember, WAR does no one good. Be warn. Meanwhile, as for me and my household, both far and near, we are covered with the BLOOD of Jesus.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by aljharem3: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
[size=14pt]Why are people allowing Beaf to instigate war and hate on groups of people because they have a different believe

SW,SS,SE Pls do not be deceived to start killing another human being. That is PDP way of life and Not Nigeria

I see Yorubas and Igbos supporting this move, WHY ?? is it because beaf said so ? Or because you people are just psychos that want to kill and see blood.

War is bad for any country especially a multi-ethnic one like Nigeria. DO NOT BE DECEIVED Killing would not solve anything other than MORE HATE. Is beaf ARES or what ? why is he excited at the event ? Or muslims are not part of Nigeria again ?
[/size]
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by sheyguy: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2011
U guys( ijaw) keep talking like we r still in 1970 when pple from the SE & SS were assumed to be xtians & those from the SW & North where assumed to be muslim. I expect them to know that such step will easily spill out of control and if it happens that way niger delta pple in muslim dominated region may not live tell the sad tail of what they started, as for the igbo pple everybody already recognise them as seperate from the niger deltans + they r capable of defending themselves.
In all i pity those innocent tribe of the niger delta like urhobo, isoko, itsekiri, delta ibos, ishan, benin and co. who will become targets.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
Beaf:

When I first moved to Lagos I was totally shocked. To illustrate, I remember one guy that was raking seriously in the plank market; how he was going to destroy everywhere, the man was jumping up and down like he was crazy, "police, no be all those thin police when never eat well?" Long and short is that somebody did call the police, one lone badly dressed policeman. You should have seen the guy that had been raking, the mans eyes almost bulged out of his head! The next thing was the sight of him[b] desperately running under tables. A grown man! In the market! In front of babes![/b]

That picture has never left my mind. My eyes don see sontin o! lol

me sef, i bow o, for lagos o, how i go wound you, quickly turns to ejor sir! ema binu sir lol  grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
sheyguy:

U guys( ijaw) keep talking like we r still in 1970 when pple from the SE & SS were assumed to be xtians & those from the SW & North where assumed to be muslim. I expect them to know that such step will easily spill out of control and if it happens that way niger delta pple in muslim dominated region may not live tell the sad tail of what they started, as for the igbo pple everybody already recognise them as seperate from the niger deltans + they r capable of defending themselves.
In all i pity those innocent tribe of the niger delta like urhobo, isoko, itsekiri, delta ibos, ishan, benin and co. who will become targets.

how can a post be filled with so much fear! God!
it is appointed for men to die. my friend no dey fear, fear! you go die one day, na sure thing.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by delpee(f): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
Whats all this Yoruba are cowards talk about?  Which group of people ran out of Lagos during the June 12 imbroglio to avoid the many battles against the govt then? Which group fought IBB and Abacha and why did it become necessary to make a Yoruba man the president in 2003? Is it not due to diplomacy and silent war? Forget old history of the ancient wars which gave rise to a large empire. Is Benjamin Adekunle who terrorised Biafra an Igbo man? The thing is Yorubas after many years of wars have learnt better ways of dealing with their problems ( probably the reason why most Naija human rights activists are Yoruba). Apart from that, Yorubas are hospitable people in their own land and expect to live in peace wherever they go otherwise they relocate. Those who choose to make their towns difficult to live in should be ready to face economic downturn.

BTW how come Igbos in the North are relocating now that they are being killed by BH especially in Maiduguri? How about those killed for not being able to recite the Quran in Minna?  Why didnt their brothers take up arms against the hausas there? Why dont you fight for your right in another mans land?

And for those beating war drums, its clear you dont know much about past wars, the outcomes, effects and changes in society. Is Dokubo not a muslim? And Auchi people?

Soso yeye talk by ignorant people. Mscheeeewww!!
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by aljharem3: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
delpee:

Whats all this Yoruba are cowards talk about?  Which group of people ran out of Lagos during the June 12 imbroglio to avoid the many battles against the govt then? Which group fought IBB and Abacha and why did it become necessary to make a Yoruba man the president in 2003? Is it not due to diplomacy and silent war? Forget old history of the ancient wars which gave rise to a large empire. Is Benjamin Adekunle who terrorised Biafra an Igbo man? The thing is Yorubas after many years of wars have learnt better ways of dealing with their problems ( probably the reason why most Naija human rights activists are Yoruba). Apart from that, Yorubas are hospitable people in their own land and expect to live in peace wherever they go otherwise they relocate. Those who choose to make their towns difficult to live in should be ready to face economic downturn.

BTW how come Igbos in the North are relocating now that they are being killed by BH especially in Maiduguri? How about those killed for not being able to recite the Quran in Minna?  Why didnt their brothers take up arms against the hausas there? Why dont you fight for your right in another mans land?

And for those beating war drums, its clear you dont know much about past wars, the outcomes, effects and changes in society. Is Dokubo not a muslim? And Auchi people?

Soso yeye talk by ignorant people. Mscheeeewww!!

are u minding this silly people.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Akanbiedu(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2011
The coward talk is actually meant to spite. I tried to tell our resident id1ot the difference btw culture and civilization. Yoruba people were like them at point in time.

I know they are just joking and wishing secretly that the rest of Nigeria will leave and let them enjoy oil wealth, alone. Tall dreams.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by udezue(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2011
They clearly know this aint Jos where they can attack natives.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Bright2(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2011
But it won't be easy oo,hw can they cope particularly the re branded once that now speak was up nigger?
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Beaf: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2011
sheyguy:

In all i pity those innocent tribe of the niger delta like [b]urhobo, isoko, itsekiri, delta ibos, ishan, benin [/b]and co. who will become targets.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Isn't it funny that kpogede, the guy that delivered the warning on NL is not Ijaw, but Itsekiri? Keep thinking each time ND is mentioned that Ijaws are alone.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by 2mch(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
How many are the almajiri's in the North at the last count again? Oh yes, i think it was 10million. This is not counting their cousin's across the border in Chad. grin grin grin cheesy. The Almajiri's alone are more than the population of the whole SS. Let them quick, quick and start. This contraption needs to be shattered. I welcome it. cheesy
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Beaf: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2011
2mch:

How many are the almajiri's in the North at the last count again? Oh yes, i think it was 10million. This is not counting their cousin's across the border in Chad. grin grin grin cheesy. The Almajiri's alone are more than the population of the whole SS. Let them quick, quick and start. This contraption needs to be shattered. I welcome it. cheesy

The difference is we ain't scared like you. We take on giants and conquer them. . . And we gats the keys to the cash.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by 2mch(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2011
Beaf:

The difference is we ain't scared like you. We take on giants and conquer them. . . And we gats the keys to the cash.
Giants of the big big and wild wild creeks. Can you live like a desert warrior. Do you have stamina for days to be strong enough to fight without eating garri and akpu. hahahaha. Anyway, this will be a film show. Only Yoruba have been able to fight Hausa/Fulani to a halt. We will see what the mighty ND with numbers lower than Hausa/Fulani children who are jobless and can become child warriors in an instant will do. Not the fat, over pampered children in the ND who cant even far*t without assistance. Nothing against your war. Go on.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by sheyguy: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2011
df2006:

how can a post be filled with so much fear! God!
it is appointed for men to die. my friend no dey fear, fear! you go die one day, na sure thing.

what makes u think my comment came out of fare?
pls tell me something more sensible i know u can do better that. As 4 the fact everybody must die, i don't think u better than a dead person right now.
Beaf:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Isn't it funny that kpogede, the guy that delivered the warning on NL is not Ijaw, but Itsekiri? Keep thinking each time ND is mentioned that Ijaws are alone.

i am not talking of the the person who delivered the threat to NL i am talking about the ijaw names mentioned in the  original article of this thread.
I know some of u r used to attacking one another here pls dont extend that dumbb sshit to me please.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Beaf: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
^
Do you think those people are all Ijaw? Lol!
When GEJ newly took over power and there were problems in the Ughelli area, were those Ijaw people? All ND people are together in our singular struggle against oppression and slavery.

2mch:

Giants of the big big and wild wild creeks. Can you live like a desert warrior. Do you have stamina for days to be strong enough to fight without eating garri and akpu. hahahaha. Anyway, this will be a film show. Only Yoruba have been able to fight Hausa/Fulani to a halt. We will see what the mighty ND with numbers lower than Hausa/Fulani children who are jobless and can become child warriors in an instant will do. Not the fat, over pampered children in the ND who cant even far*t without assistance. Nothing against your war. Go on.

Why are you shaking so hard, sir? grin
Abeg, boys are doing what they wish right now in Waffi and you're here yarning dust. I can see you are praying that your folk will join the fray; well, you are welcome, but una go de back, doing the cooking and singing. What are friends for?
Nutin do you. grin
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by 2mch(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
Beaf:

^
Do you think those people are all Ijaw? Lol!
When GEJ newly took over power and there were problems in the Ughelli area, were those Ijaw people? All ND people are together in our singular struggle against oppression and slavery.

Why are you shaking so hard, sir? grin
Abeg, boys are doing what they wish right now in Waffi and you're here yarning dust. I can see you are praying that your folk will join the fray; well, you are welcome, but una go de back, doing the cooking and singing. What are friends for?
Nutin do you. grin

Friends ke? No come spin that side. You declare war, you fight it to the end. Hausa/Fulani will just clear the road for the 3 big tribes to move in en masse. Instead of una to come together and support fiscal federalism, una want the fastest way to be taken advantage of. The fact is there are great opportunities for the big 3 in this. grin grin cheesy. Go on soun, nothing do you. The long term benefits are tremendous. This is an investment and sacrifice by the ND. I just dey pity una before, but like i said "in God we trust, God will do it" grin cheesy
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
2mch:

yeah and you lost your city ilorin to them, and by the way, the various communities in the middle belt have been handing the hausa fulani backside to them for ages, ask youself why have they not been able to take jos with its close proximity to bauchi, the jos people have always defeated the hausa fulani from time immemorial, so also the junkuns the tivs, they have never lost an inch of their land like the yorubas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramadan Day 1: What Did You Have For Sahur? / Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? / Reminder: Sunnah Of Friday (picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.