Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,489 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat (10380 Views)

Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' / How Many Types Of Muslims Are Mentioned In The Quran. / Muslims: Are We Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by igboboy1(m): 2:17am On Oct 20, 2011
Beaf:

pb]Before Nigeria capitulated with the "amnesty" no be small tin dem tek eye see o! grin
[While JTF were paddling crudely made canoes and dodging mad crocodile attacks, they were truly shocked to find that boys were using sophisticated GPS and flying drones. Amnesty was the best way to surrender[/b].

Very true, JTF realized power dey pass power na,
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by igboboy1(m): 2:22am On Oct 20, 2011
Desola:

Hausas should show them a thing or two and whilst doing so, [b]they should take them as slaves [/b]and take over their oil to teach them a lesson for their on coming generations.

Bunch of Arsewipes!

haha this ofe nmanu never ceases to amaze me, You mean as the Hausas/fulani took you guys as slaves in Kwara? Or you no know say fulani dem use to be salves in Ilorin back in the day until dey outsmarted the dumb Olodowas of that era and now control una? Dumb Foccckkk. Ofe nmanu go and sleep
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by vedaxcool(m): 3:14am On Oct 20, 2011
^^^^

Lies told often become the truth, as no Fulani man has ever been govonor in ILorin, they only have the emir of Ilorin who has allied himself with the ruling power so as not to loose his throne
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by lagcity(m): 4:50am On Oct 20, 2011
Yoruba, this is not our war. Yoruba muslims should flee to the SW and stay there till sanity prevails or after they've wiped each other out, Yoruba can go back in. Please leave these people's land. Yoruba ronu ooo, don't let anybody call you coward and goad you into trouble. I don talk my own.

Ti omode ba gbogbon kiku, Agbalagba a gbogbon sisin.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by lagcity(m): 4:55am On Oct 20, 2011
df2006:

i consider all dis your rants, as weakness, you made a statement and i corroborated, yes yorubas halted the hausa fulani and lost ground which they are living happily in, today, under their masters grin, but they are not the only ones, that have halted the fula, come out and disprove what i said, instead of your area boy raking. if i start with you now, the next thing na ejor sir! ema binu sir!

Fulani never defeated anybody in Yorubaland. Use your brain. Have you ever wondered why out of all Yoruba towns in the North, only one has an Emir? (hint: it has to do with a certain general)
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by nasoeb: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2011
It always has to someone or something to cause change. things never change, it took someone and something for the ND to rise, ofcourse it has to take "certain general" for you folks folks to be slaves to the Fulani and your ass wiped for suya and surely its going to take someone or someday for yaraba to be chased back to Benin Republic.

Nematodic Idiots
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by nasoeb: 7:21am On Oct 20, 2011
If not that you (alj haram) has been placed on Expired Drugs and fed by tube probably you should know that you are the most uselesss person in this forum, what do we care about yaraba leaving with 5 states and 1.5 poo. that makes it even better as we have less population with enough to reach every true born, we are tired feeding you maggot. "Singapore" is a country smaller than Rivers state and used to be just a city but today even their formal host cant stand them with their little population
what is "Beaf" manipulating. when its glaring that enough is enough. the north is doomed as we are not the usual Spineless Yaraba Cowards they have taken as slaves and will kill them and best they (the usual yaraba fools) can do is make mouth. At this time when even the Middle Beltans are dissociating from them, they are left to nothing.

Where can thy stand us.
-Is it by the knowledge or technical know how? they are PEF (Poorly educated fools)
-The resources to wage war with us? as the cash they have all come from here. Wake up Foolls we control everything and will be the first thing to cut when the war start so we know who runs show in this country
-The ability to continue after war (if we will keep some alive) as we would have cut all away from them, leaving them to export groundnut and kwili-kwili.

Keep living in your dream with your fart thought to be oxygen, you will soon wake up to your own smell Useless Northern and yaraba maggot
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Seunn11: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2011
Message to ijaw nation:

please be informed that we are not unaware of your struggle to put an end to religious crises in nigeria. However, your method will be counterproductive at best. I wish to state that we can solve this problem in a wiser way together. To achieve this, unity in the ND is mandatory before anywhere else. As you are probably aware, the whole SW is one monolithic block. SE also is to some extent. And SS is NOT. We are all aware of the recent land grab attempt by our Ijaw neighbours in order to create more Ijaw states. It will not be out of place, reasonably, to assume that this ethno-religious brouhaha is a covert attempt by the Ijaw nation to decimate the lands they covet so much.

On issue of killed corpers during last general election,  take into consideration the fact that more yoruba muslims than Ijaws were killed when the nothern youths ran berserk over the election of GEJ who is an Ijaw man schemed into power by OBJ a Yoruba man.
Do you not see that a threat to any Yoruba person wether a muslim or of any other faith is a threat to yoruba nation as a whole?
My advise is therefore: thread softly.

To other sotherners: work in harmony with each other in order to extinguish the flame of intolerance, corruption, disharmony, nepotism etc raging in our nation today.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by PointB: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2011
^^^^

So that business can continue as usual? grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Seunn11: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2011
^^^
Are you literate at all?
I vehemently say no to Hausa/Fulani domination of Nigeria. I vehemently say No to IOC membership.I vehemently say 'No' to Ijaw land grabbing; I vehemently say "No" to Igbo cannibalism, drug dealing, pros.titution, robbery, kidnapping, etc
Any attempt at changing any of these no to a "yes" means:

LET NIGERIA GO THE WAY OF THE BALKAN.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by ak47mann(m): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2011
Seunn11:

^^^
Are you literate at all?
I vehemently say no to Hausa/Fulani domination of Nigeria. I vehemently say No to IOC membership.I vehemently say 'No' to Ijaw land grabbing; I vehemently say "No" to Igbo cannibalism, drug dealing, pros.titution, robbery, kidnapping, etc
Any attempt at changing any of these no to a "yes" means:

LET NIGERIA GO THE WAY OF THE BALKAN.

But monkey seunn11 you forgot to add Yoruba people see una list
cannibalism
ritual killing
swallow drugs/cocaine with amala
kidnapping but not very good at it
selling human head in osun state
the most corrupt politicians in Africa are in SW
2face people
Inbreeding
credit card fraud stars
sleeping with people wives
SLEEPING with your son wife

you want more  list plenty
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by PointB: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2011
^^^^

U dey mind that educated illiterate!
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Seunn11: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2011
@ Ak47kidd
Do not be insulting, son. Those are your people's attribute. They do it from everywhere they go. Do not forget they are now claiming to be 43% of Lagos population (much less seems logical though).

@ PointB
What camp are you fighting for? be a man and lets know what you want.

My point is clear. No anti-social people on Yoruba Land. Period
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by PointB: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2011
Seunn11:

@ Ak47kidd
Do not be insulting, son. Those are your people's attribute. They do it from everywhere they go. Do not forget they are now claiming to be 43% of Lagos population (much less seems logical though).

@ PointB
What camp are you fighting for? be a man and lets know what you want.

My point is clear. No anti-social people on Yoruba Land. Period

You wont see me coming!
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by emmatok(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2011
LOL,

See the way they turned these to IGBO-YORUBA bashing tread.

Niger Delta Militants should be very care-full not to destroy their only opportunity to rule NIGERIA with these war-mongering.

GEJ won't be in ASO-ROCK for long.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Afam4eva(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
emmatok:

LOL,

See the way they turned these to IGBO-YORUBA bashing tread.

Niger Delta Militants should be very care-full not to destroy their only opportunity to rule NIGERIA with these war-mongering.

GEJ won't be in ASO-ROCK for long.

Nairalanders have the ability to turn any thread irrespective of the topic into an Igbo-Yoruba warfare.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by sale1: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2011
Aboki shebi una no dey fear, why una no talk say una no go leave. u see say power pass power.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by deelobe: 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2011
i thought this was a mature forum what is all these about trust yorubas the igbos in the north should, the hausas in the east should run. completely childish. please let us make constructive contributions. If not Nairaland will become another senate or house of reps
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by igboboy1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2011
sa-le:

Aboki shebi una no dey fear, why una no talk say una no go leave. u see say power pass power.

no be aboki proper dey run o, na the yoruba aboki (yoruba muslims) dey tear race as usual
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by lagcity(m): 12:20am On Oct 21, 2011
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by lagcity(m): 12:36am On Oct 21, 2011
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by delpee(f): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2011
Den dey tear race as Igbos tear race from Lagos during June 12 even with all the Chukwumerije noise like say third world war don come.

Abeg all dis tribal stuff just dey show immaturity and ignorance. Make we close chapter go find beta topic wey go bring beta life to our people. Na poverty dey cause all dis vexing, yeye yabis, threats and bombing IMO.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by NegroNtns(m): 12:47am On Oct 22, 2011
the most corrupt politicians in Africa are in SW

Who is the mumu that wrote this statement? Which kind nonsense is this? angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? / Ramadan Day 1: What Did You Have For Sahur? / Reminder: Sunnah Of Friday (picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.