Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction (24524 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: My Love For Ceec Is Unmatched – Kiddwaya / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Oyindidi(f): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
grin
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Godofwar247(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
dosage150:
I still can't understand how an adult will sit and watch day-to-day activities of people in a building even when they are sleeping

As if that is not enough, you will still loose money voting them

Una weldone ooooo
no be small thing oo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by TruthHurts100: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by ikennaoma(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
thought as much.. was in one of your what's app group.. immediately he was evicted the Admin started laughing... I think the mistake he made was not to have a trusted handler and using same what's app group you used during your SYA season.. well welcome home
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
Was he expecting to win it the second time after the organisers helped him win the other time?
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by bhella10: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
There's no Yakubu nor Inec for this one to blame. Shior!
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Okoroawusa: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
WhiteMoney forget all this shalaye...we no feel you this season.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by marshmonii: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
Janetlove0208:
It started this month and it still ongoing

It not much guys but at least it can help pay your bills for a day or buy food, and it free so nothing to lose

palmpay Diamond Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register and collect your money pass. No playing that’s the trick I use to collect my own. Many people have collected their but not everyone knows about it

Only those that knows benefits from it

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0377W1JYknnwezT5ZXG5sp9AH9kL9C74WMwSsmfsarpiagMX6DY9NXwSQu7TqiCDXzl/?mibextid=cr9u03

mr white, we.disagree with u, na your pride evict u

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by millionboi2: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
Showp:
Nawa

We are buying pi coin Best rates 400NGN

we are buying Core Best rates 550NGN

Contact us on WhatsApp let's deal

Whatsapp
+234 70457 10745
can you guide me on how to do my pi kyc?
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Morbeta11(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
Bunch of Olodos....very useless show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Kobicove(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
garriAndsugar:
mtchewww

you go dey explain explain grin

No evidence grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by BluntCrazeMan: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ok..

He can now rest
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by babaRUNtinz(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
Olodo.. Simple Current Affairs questions, you no fit ansa. Dey wear gogu like God dey your back..

Dey play

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by searchlight: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
Curious345:
Lol.

When peter obi rightfully ascends the throne , white money will be SA on entertainment
SA who doesn't know the sum of angles in a triangle. You dey mad.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Curious345: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
searchlight:
SA who doesn't know the sum of angles in a triangle. You dey mad.
in 45seconds , what is the sum of the exterior angles of a hexagram?

I checked the time stamp .. waiting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Thegamingorca(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Curious345:
in 45seconds , what is the sum of the exterior angles of a hexagram?

I checked the time stamp .. waiting

Lmao. Shey nah wetin dem ask white money be that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by highchief1: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
oya join ur brother in the race of reclaiming your mandate.start from tribunal
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Curious345: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Lmao. Shey nah wetin dem ask white money be that
you see ya sef?
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by EjehDtiger: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Go to court.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Sky048: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
Mjshexy:
Mr White forget all that crap, Nigerians didn't feel you and decided to pull you out, you that was busy accusing Baye of playing the pity card meanwhile you forgot it was the same pity card that got you the win in your season. Rest abeg undecided
you have said it all and also what I intend to say to ..him stylish game no work out again...make people wey never touch the money before win...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Luckysbab: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
I have had my own share of betrayal. The most painful thing about betrayal is it doesn't come from enemies.

It's not betrayal if it's from an enemy na.

Is an enemy suppose to be loyal, in the first place?
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by KingOKON: 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Between the community that made this guy chief and himself, I don't know who is more stupid

We
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
Yinmu, you were not even expected to win in the first place. So what's the fuss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by TheBillyonaire: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Era of stolen votes and mandates.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by MisfitHPG: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
Mjshexy:
Mr White forget all that crap, Nigerians didn't feel you and decided to pull you out, you that was busy accusing Baye of playing the pity card meanwhile you forgot it was the same pity card that got you the win in your season. Rest abeg undecided
Hi..can we be friends? it would mean much to me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by TheEnforcer: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
Mjshexy:
Dont mind him talking nonsense. Trying to give excuses. Which one should we believe?You say you knew you would win yet at the beginning of the show he and Mercy were saying one of them will win. And they even called it White lambo and he's now saying another thing.Even on his eviction. Day he already prepared jollof rice that he was supposed to eat after the live show lol and he didn't even pack anything. He had to be asking them to pack for him .does that show that he knew lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Afamed: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
Typical Nigerian, your Team didn't betray you when you won just a year ago.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by JOemmy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
greypencils:
This is basically the last edition, the last hurrah for BBnaija. The franchise would continue with BBTitans.

Are you bbnaija spokesperson how did u know this?
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Neoteny7: 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
I have had my own share of betrayal. The most painful thing about betrayal is it doesn't come from enemies.

Er, betrayal literally means treachery by people you trust sad
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Timothy89(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
go to court
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Neoteny7: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
They stole or sold his mandate. grin

I stole your pic and made a meme

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Myer(m): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
Curious345:
Lol.

When peter obi rightfully ascends the throne , white money will be SA on entertainment

In 2040 maybe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? / Nigerian Movies And Craze For Mansions And Big Cars / Top 7 Nostalgic Nigerian TV Commercials To Take You Down Memory Lane [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.