Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

"Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy (16379 Views)

High-powered Nigerian Delegation Arrives In Niamey To Engage With Coup Plotters / World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by Melezenawii: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
He has been there for a year, no movement

2 Likes

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by badoh(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Coup plotters will always have unnecessary justifications for plotting coup. Have they been able to bring the needed economic growth, reduced unemployment and improved security since they took over power? They are only interested in enriching themselves and nothing else. The worse part of military government is that freedom of expression is extremely controlled, you dare not criticize their decision,else your life is at risk.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by jahsharon: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Okay
Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by KayB: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ver salient point but the constitution is made by representatives of the people. That is why these imperialists worry less about our situations because we refused to take the bulls by the horns like Fela used to say.
Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by Angelfrost(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
President Kagame is on this shaky table...!

Still, if we are being honest... A true democracy that meets the demands and aspirations of the citizens will leave no room for coups and military Juntas.

3 Likes

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by jrusky(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
christejames:
Exactly...

Like democratic coup plotter which Tinubu is the henchman undecided

Grab it!

Infact your foolishness is a nightmare a fuc-king dictator is stylishly tell his people he has come to stay but you are so dumb you could not understand his message than to twisted it on a wrong path and started sounding like a damage gramophone or record player.

So lousy with no single iota of sense. Obi only won SE if I lie pls bring out the result in you're possession or just shut up.

Your moniker tells alot about you "Mr James the armour bearer" (Jamisi alabaru) no wonder you talking like someone with dirrhoeaof the mouth....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by dfrost: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
Angelfrost:
President Kagame is on this shaky table...!

Still, if we are being honest... A true democracy that meets the demands and aspirations of the citizens will leave no room for coups and military Juntas.

Angelfrost, democracy means respect for constituted institutions too.

Kagame should create a blueprint. He's not the only knowledgeable Rwandan.

1 Like

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by oyeb15: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ballot detat president of Nigeria. Commander in Chief of bad policies.

Grand commander of no Agenda.
Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by barinedan(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2023
Our African leaders are greedy in everything, they loot our resources, build empires for themselves and their cronies and also want to remain in power through out their lifetime, that's why Africa is backward in everything, can't compete with other. And that's why other continents don't take us serious
Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
Election riggers too.
Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by Angelfrost(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
dfrost:

Angelfrost, democracy means respect for constituted institutions too.

Kagame should create a blueprint. He's not the only knowledgeable Rwandan.

You are right brother... Don't mind him.

Africans so easily get intoxicated by Power.

1 Like

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=125975958][/quote] Carry this ur fraud obi go Bush... Atiku that came second Never fit prove anything na Third wan do gbajue... U LP better return to PDP if u really want to defeat APC 2027.. 2023 elections remains the best by outcome and results

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by Jostoman: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This obedients and ipob are terrible people. Always reading different meaning into everything.

This is Tinubu first term, the man talked about sit tight presidents.

Nigeria has never had a sit tight president.

Indeed obedients are bitter souls and they have totally finished Peter obi politically.

Spits
he also talk about those that manipulate their constitution to stay in power just like tsamani constitution that say double nomination of a candidate wasnt an intentional grin
Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by Jonjam269: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
The deluded obidots have started mentioning Tinubu name, Tinubu the master strategist and tormentor of obidots.
Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
rinzaugustine:
But the worse are criminals who rig and manipulate the electoral process like tinubu and Mahmoud because they disenfranchise an entire nation of their choice of leadership
continue to write rubbish u can relocate to guinea to Join them tinubu APC won with just 38 Percent of votes yet u guys claim it's rigged.. if it was rigged how come APC Lost in Lagos, Kano kaduna gombe katsina yobe where she was ruling..?? Is it APC fault that opposition choose to divide votes... Atiku/obi PDP ticket would have beaten APC but I no gree of gullible pple who push obi to run for president in a small regional Party... Now una de write nonsense say LP win.. when clearly LP had no pathway to presidency...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by compton11(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
GreyLaw:

He also talked about those who rig themselves into over by manipulating the constitution.
typical Obidient,your ass thought na everybody voted obi?

1 Like

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by rinzaugustine: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
continue to write rubbish u can relocate to guinea to Join them tinubu APC won with just 38 Percent of votes yet u guys claim it's rigged.. if it was rigged how come APC Lost in Lagos, Kano kaduna gombe katsina yobe where she was ruling..?? Is it APC fault that opposition choose to divide votes... Atiku/obi PDP ticket would have beaten APC but I no gree of gullible pple who push obi to run for president in a small regional Party... Now una de write nonsense say LP win.. when clearly LP had no pathway to presidency...
continue quoting all over Nairaland with gibberish.Hunger will teach you a lesson
Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by Confirmedzombie: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
Jostoman:
he also talk about those that manipulate their constitution to stay in power just like tsamani constitution that say double nomination of a candidate wasnt an intentional grin

Obi is the one that wants to manipulate his way.

Deep down your heart you know obi cannot win a presidential election.

He cant win in the North. Souther East votes can't make him president neither can plateau state or lagos vote make him president.

You obedients know the truth. Tinubu won the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by Jostoman: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

He cant win in the North. Souther East votes can't make him president neither can plateau state or lagos vote make him president.

won in your room
Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by Israel07: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
Michailveer:
This is Tinubu first time .If you are talking about sit tight African leaders then Uganda, Cameroon etc president

Stfu! How did he get there in the first place, common to show us, the people he's leading his first class Accounting certificate na war. Agbado miscreant. $ is #1000 now. What has he done so far nothing but he keeps trotting the globe and reading speeches prepared on his behalf incoherently n then u ngelielie to give the media audio billion investments n propaganda
Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by Israel07: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Keep wallowing in ur own delusion... When has a candidate won election in Nigeria and declared in the middle of the night while the citizens are sleeping Or do we talk abt the quietness n gloom that was in the nation throughout that week. The quietness was loud. Just stfu!
Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by Israel07: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:

In as much as I agree with you that Obi/Atiku separation gave Tinubu a chance, I see ur delusion if u think that Obi was in anyway at fault. It's common sense that a Fulani shouldn't even be in the contest at all after Buhari disaster for 8 years. PDP destroyed their chance of getting power back by allowing same Atiku who gullibly allowed Tinubu to use him destroy his own party and betray GEJ to even get a sniff at the primaries. Forced a northerner as Chairman of the party against popular choice the least he could do was to even go for Wike as vice but he fumbled that too. I just wish Wike had reached an agreement with Obi instead of Tinubu, LP might have pushed more than it did but he chose a more realistic path which was supporting the ruling party. Atiku destroyed PDP and as long as he remains their as a candidate APC 'll continue ruling n plunging this country into unimaginable destruction that it 'll be too late to salvage this country.
If The Supreme court upholds Tinubu victory then PDP and LP should take the chance to merge and discard APC once n for all come 2027.
Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by Horus(m): 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sTB4A-PQG0?si=UFh_1SXIKY4WjlLl

Guinea President Mamady Doumbouya Addresses 78th UNGA
Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:44am On Sep 24, 2023
Israel07:

In as much as I agree with you that Obi/Atiku separation gave Tinubu a chance, I see ur delusion if u think that Obi was in anyway at fault. It's common sense that a Fulani shouldn't even be in the contest at all after Buhari disaster for 8 years. PDP destroyed their chance of getting power back by allowing same Atiku who gullibly allowed Tinubu to use him destroy his own party and betray GEJ to even get a sniff at the primaries. Forced a northerner as Chairman of the party against popular choice the least he could do was to even go for Wike as vice but he fumbled that too. I just wish Wike had reached an agreement with Obi instead of Tinubu, LP might have pushed more than it did but he chose a more realistic path which was supporting the ruling party. Atiku destroyed PDP and as long as he remains their as a candidate APC 'll continue ruling n plunging this country into unimaginable destruction that it 'll be too late to salvage this country.
If The Supreme court upholds Tinubu victory then PDP and LP should take the chance to merge and discard APC once n for all come 2027.
u pple just write nonsense... Where is it written that fulani shouldn't contest?? 16 years of PDP rule south did 13 year's plus Obj 8 years GEJ 5 years and half... By right of zoning a Northerner is supposed to get PDP ticket... GEJ wasn't supposed to contest after completing late yardua term but he was allowed and still chose to run second term... So why should Atiku step down for obi cos by force Igbo man must rule or fulani shouldn't take over from buhari... Even if wike supported obi LP would come third.. LP doesn't have the national reach of PDP APC... LP damage PDP chance to win... U guys wanted a southern presidency which tinubu has won so why the bullshit talk of rigging... Supreme Court ll uphold tinubu victory and if LP refused to unite to PDP APC ll win 2027... Even in 2031 LP can't even come second... So get that and stop hallucinating... Politics nobi emotional game... It's strategic and someone who won by 38 Percent votes isn't by rigging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:46am On Sep 24, 2023
rinzaugustine:
continue quoting all over Nairaland with gibberish.Hunger will teach you a lesson
have I come to ur father's house to beg idiot that uses stupid blackmail to gaslight pple na d hunger go kee u fool

1 Like

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:47am On Sep 24, 2023
Israel07:

many of u are just emotional even In 2027 a Northerner ll get PDP ticket if Ina no gree support PDP APC ll win it's simple LP is a regional party.. and Obi ll not rule Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by rinzaugustine: 1:15am On Sep 24, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
have I come to ur father's house to beg idiot that uses stupid blackmail to gaslight pple na d hunger go kee u fool
the hunger go carry you and your family enter mortuary soon. You can’t escape it idiot
Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by Israel07: 1:56am On Sep 24, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
many of u are just emotional even In 2027 a Northerner ll get PDP ticket if Ina no gree support PDP APC ll win it's simple LP is a regional party.. and Obi ll not rule Nigeria

I believe you're not an illiterate dummy, like a Northerner 'll get PDP ticket and southerners 'll support that? How? How's supporting a southerner after 8 years of Fulani anything emotional
Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by Israel07: 2:00am On Sep 24, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u pple just write nonsense... Where is it written that fulani shouldn't contest?? 16 years of PDP rule south did 13 year's plus Obj 8 years GEJ 5 years and half... By right of zoning a Northerner is supposed to get PDP ticket... GEJ wasn't supposed to contest after completing late yardua term but he was allowed and still chose to run second term... So why should Atiku step down for obi cos by force Igbo man must rule or fulani shouldn't take over from buhari... Even if wike supported obi LP would come third.. LP doesn't have the national reach of PDP APC... LP damage PDP chance to win... U guys wanted a southern presidency which tinubu has won so why the bullshit talk of rigging... Supreme Court ll uphold tinubu victory and if LP refused to unite to PDP APC ll win 2027... Even in 2031 LP can't even come second... So get that and stop hallucinating... Politics nobi emotional game... It's strategic and someone who won by 38 Percent votes isn't by rigging

Guy no vex, na u win. I'm not arguing with you. I don't cry over nothing. I'm not a politician or connected to one yet n I'm not a follower either. On election day I go vote for who I want if I'm in Nigeria n go home jejely.
Bye
Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:04am On Sep 24, 2023
Israel07:

Guy no vex, na u win. I'm not arguing with you. I don't cry over nothing. I'm not a politician or connected to one yet n I'm not a follower either. On election day I go vote for who I want if I'm in Nigeria n go home jejely.
Bye
who kon be Politician... Una de shout rigging yet PDP LP didn't prove anything in court other than drag Tinubu certificate and other rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:06am On Sep 24, 2023
Israel07:

I believe you're not an illiterate dummy, like a Northerner 'll get PDP ticket and southerners 'll support that? How? How's supporting a southerner after 8 years of Fulani anything emotional
so now that tinubu won why Ina de vex or u wanted Igbo man to rule by force with a small party.. where's is it written than fulani can't rule after another fulani... U pple are emotional cos PDP 16 years south did 13 plus.. yet a Northerner shouldn't contest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression / President Obama Smoking Marijuana In The 80's. / UK To Send Long-range Rocket Artillery To Ukraine Despite Russian Threats.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.