Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

"Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy (16383 Views)

High-powered Nigerian Delegation Arrives In Niamey To Engage With Coup Plotters / World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by SWATMan: 4:56am On Sep 24, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This obedients and ipob are terrible people. Always reading different meaning into everything.

This is Tinubu first term, the man talked about sit tight presidents.

Nigeria has never had a sit tight president.

Indeed obedients are bitter souls and they have totally finished Peter obi politically.

Spits

“A government having forced itself into power in a similar way the putschist did in the Niger Republic, cannot be arrogating itself the honour to lead a puritan force against a sovereign nation"

I hope you read that part of his speech or are you telling us that you are exactly what your moniker stands for? What has Obi got to do with this? I'd rather spit on a zombie who is a dumbo, and is prejudiced in his thought process, than an obidient who is only making correct deduction from the essay. Olodo.
Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by Eriokanmi: 6:32am On Sep 24, 2023
seuncyrus:
While I'm not in support of the Coup and Still skeptical about the Military taking over the affairs of government , the young man has a point. Africa has been sleeping for way too long. If monarchy is what those countries want to practice the effect should be visible in the country and in the lives of the citizens. What's the point of a leader being in power for decades with nothing to show. I mean look at the UK, UAE, Saudi , Quatar , Bahrain... and you begin to wonder what's wrong with Africa. Did the whites take away our brains with them ni ?
African countries take precedence from Nigeria on leadership. Look at the so-called leaders, they're same people who have been in givernment since independence. Those who were involved coup in the history of Nigeria all became heads of state and presidents. They still have a hand in Nigeria's treasury.

1 Like

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by Israel07: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
who kon be Politician... Una de shout rigging yet PDP LP didn't prove anything in court other than drag Tinubu certificate and other rubbish..

Stop quoting me n leave me tf alone. I don't support blindly to the extent of arguing with strangers on the net. You won, go have ur medal
Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by ogbe88(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2023
Racoon:
Guinean Interim President Defends Coups In Africa, Says Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions To ‘Stay In Power Eternally

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/22/guinean-interim-president-defends-coups-africa-says-real-coup-plotters-are-sit-tight
I see a coup coming very soon.

It will be done in all regions, South, North, West & East.

This will be carried out by intelligent officers of the Ranks: Majors, colonels, Lt-Colonels, sound guys between 38-43.

It will be just 4 tribes to carry out these which I have seen (Middle-beltans, Igbos, Deltans)

It will be well carried out.

1 Like

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
Israel07:

Stop quoting me n leave me tf alone. I don't support blindly to the extent of arguing with strangers on the net. You won, go have ur medal
stop replying and writing junks ok.. did PDP prove anything or noisemakers LP in court

1 Like

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by Konquest: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Racoon:
Guinean Interim President Defends Coups In Africa, Says Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions To ‘Stay In Power Eternally

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/22/guinean-interim-president-defends-coups-africa-says-real-coup-plotters-are-sit-tight
The last two bolded article paragraphs say a lot about the highly indisciplined, criminal military interventions and the loss of a large swathe of territories to the terrorists in Mali and a high rate of economic regression in
Burkina Faso.

Military rule in many countries in the past always triggered massive corruption. Even the spartan and iconic Thomas Sankara [who I admired when he was the Head-of-State, and for his close friendship and visits to the African Shrine, Lagos back in the 1980s to see Fela
Anikulapo-Kuti] had envious,
greedy, and itchy-fingered military guys around him who eventually assasinated him and took over power for themselves as exemplified by the corrupt Blaise Campaore and his army of collaborators.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by Konquest: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
ogbe88:
I see a coup coming very soon.

It will be done in all regions, South, North, West & East.

This will be carried out by intelligent officers of the Ranks: Majors, colonels, Lt-Colonels, sound guys between 38-43.

It will be just 4 tribes to carry out these which I have seen (Middle-beltans, Igbos, Deltans)

It will be well carried out.
Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by Proudlyomonna: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This obedients and ipob are terrible people. Always reading different meaning into everything.

This is Tinubu first term, the man talked about sit tight presidents.

Nigeria has never had a sit tight president.

Indeed obedients are bitter souls and they have totally finished Peter obi politically.

Spits

What of Tinubu's direct family who would choose death a thousand times than vote for a sick shaky drug induced daft man like him?
Are they also Obidients and ipob?

What of sokoto people who voted against tifnubu? are they also Obidients or ipob.

Re: "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy by tiger28: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
The problem that I have with these military coup plotters are that they have NO economic plans beyond taking power from previous govts.

They are just riding on the wave of Nationalism but LACK Constructive economic plans.

Did they have plans in dealing with economic embargoes after taking power?

Though I hate Sit-tight govts, as seen in their Post-Coup economic activities, these Military Govts are worse with them in Power.

Everything in life is not by Gra gra.....you must plan as you plot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression / President Obama Smoking Marijuana In The 80's. / UK To Send Long-range Rocket Artillery To Ukraine Despite Russian Threats.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.