Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... (62952 Views)

My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably / Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] / 13 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Jeffy1206(m): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2023
You use too much of it that's why. 😎
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by PlsStayAlive: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2023
Ba wani lactose intolerance.
Stop taking Madarar awo kawaie, that powder one they measure out tin by tin, it has that effect. Go for liquid milk or any other recognised brand of powered milk, stay away from that big sack one.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by enemyofprogress: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2023
Farting is medicinal. Get a bottle or nylon bag to store them for future use. You can also use it to plant crops in the farm
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2023
TimFisher2:
lipsrsealed

Treat infection first and thank me later.
No, I don't have that. I'm sweet, clean, clear and free from infection. This farting uncontrollably happens whenever I take milk.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Realist777: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
If only one can do voicenote on nairaland, you would have heard it. I just farted while typing this. I'm just tired honestly. Please, if you have or know any solution, do recommend please. Thanks.
If you are truly disturbed by this, you know what to do, quit taking thing causing it!
You already know the cause and the solution to your problem but you still asking people to tell you what to do, quit that shit before it embarrasses you like that Cameroonian Leader
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by obynokoko: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, is there any you would recommend?
Thanks.

Take Gestid susp 10ml 3x daily until the farting disappear
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2023
AfahaAbia:
Milk is meant for kids not Adults. I don't know why adults drink milk It's very bad for us
These milks are not even recommended for infants feeding. Most of these milks are not recommended for infants. That's why you see them write it on the products body. There are specific ones for infants. If infants take these ones it'll be another problem. Imagine an adult experiencing this because of milk, how much more infants.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by NurHadejia(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2023
Use 3 in 1 milk... You are suffering from pile or basir in hausa.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Whenever I take milk, I tend to fart uncontrollably, like non-stop farting. Imagine you being with someone and the person is farting every three or five minutes. Honestly, this can be so annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter.

The farts is the type that make the "ssshhhhhhhhhhh" sound. And sometimes the fart becomes noisy or vibrates.

Please, what can I do to remedy this? What can I do to stop the fart? It happens whenever I take milk. I take pap alot( infact I prefer pap to tea), and I take the pap with milk because I don't use sugar. Please, is there any alternative? Maybe a better milk that I can use for the pap.

Please, is there any one here who has/is experiencing this?

Or is it because of that particular company's product (milk)?

Has anyone here experienced this?

I would really appreciate your inputs, suggestions/opinions.

Thanks.
Don't be putting too much milk..
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by OYEDIPE(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2023
Take non-diary milk.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2023
AsomStructures:
It's a free world. Just enjoy the moment grin

This is a four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

See my signature for contact details/portfolio...
There's nothing enjoyable there. It's just uncomfortable.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
You mean the locally processed soya milk? That is, the brown powdered one. Or are there another form of packages soya milk?

If you want to buy milk from the supermarket, there is soy-based milk you can buy, or other forms of non-dairy milk.

Just ask the staff and pick a favourite brand.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2023
sukkot:
buy the enzyme LACTASE from pharmacy and use everytime you take milk. problem solved
Wow! Didn't know there's a thing like this. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by hssd8nland: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Whenever I take milk, I tend to fart uncontrollably, like non-stop farting. Imagine you being with someone and the person is farting every three or five minutes. Honestly, this can be so annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter.

The farts is the type that make the "ssshhhhhhhhhhh" sound. And sometimes the fart becomes noisy or vibrates.

Please, what can I do to remedy this? What can I do to stop the fart? It happens whenever I take milk. I take pap alot( infact I prefer pap to tea), and I take the pap with milk because I don't use sugar. Please, is there any alternative? Maybe a better milk that I can use for the pap.

Thanks.
You are lactose intolerant, for medication you can get over-the-counter tablets or drops containing the lactase enzyme (Lactaid, others). Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Hanndye: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What do I have to do please? Are there any alternatives? Or maybe better milk products that won't cause me this. Please, if you have any, do recommend.

It would be difficult stopping milk altogether because that's what I use in taking my pap. I don't use sugar, that's why I replaced the sugar with milk instead. I would appreciate any better alternative please.
I don't think milk is an alternative to sugar. While Milk is sproteineos, sugar is carbonhydrate. People take pap with akara, moimoi or just cooked beans, fried fishes or meat and I don't think there is anything wrong with these even without sugar. But if you must take milk try taking less quantity or look for soya milk.
For your present predicament try taking a little bit of the milk or take some and boil before drinking.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2023
mfm04622:
You are lactose intolerant. Just Google what lactose intolerance is and how to live your life without milk that contains lactose. Just that milks that don't contain lactose are more expensive.
Exactly. That's the thing. They're more expensive and you hardly see them in smaller quantities.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by RUKKYPRINCESS: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2023
JohnnA1:
3 crowns doesn't contain lactose?

It's not full cream, so the lactose content is reduced i believe
It doesn't affect me like full cream milk, i take it when i can't afford almond milk

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Goodman247: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2023
Mess, mesi mesi grin cheesy
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2023
yorke1:
But is there anything wrong to fart?
If I and you were to be in the same room or bed and under 30 minutes I've farted up to 10 or more times, won't you see anything wrong with it? Won't you say I have a problem?
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by LordReed(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks.

You are moderately lactose intolerant. Stop taking dairy based milk, switch non dairy based milk like soya, almond, coconut, etc.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by mmadu5(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2023
can i sniff your butt hole?? cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2023
greatermax77:
Same thing with.me, it's the reason I stopped talking milk since 2006
What are you using as an alternative?
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by mvem(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What do I have to do please? Are there any alternatives? Or maybe better milk products that won't cause me this. Please, if you have any, do recommend.

It would be difficult stopping milk altogether because that's what I use in taking my pap. I don't use sugar, that's why I replaced the sugar with milk instead. I would appreciate any better alternative please.
I don't know if you can get non-lactose milk in Nigeria but there are non-lactose milk products OR you use lactase pill before taking milk products....either of the two options
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by DaveHarry(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2023
You already have your solution. It happens whenever you drink milk; stop drinking milk .
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by isycollins(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2023
Really, what is the name of the milk you are using
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by ezewealth(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2023
You don't have enough lactase enzyme to digestive luctose.,hance making microorganisms in your body to feed on the lactose, after feeding on the lactose them too excret their waste products on your body ( gas), hence making you to fart. You just helping dem to excret their excreta.

What you have in lactose intolerant. Because your body lacks the necessary enzyme lactase to digest your lactose meal
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

If you want to buy milk from the supermarket, there is soy-based milk you can buy, or other forms of non-dairy milk.

Just ask the staff and pick a favourite brand.
Alright. Thanks.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2023
Realist777:

If you are truly disturbed by this, you know what to do, quit taking thing causing it!
You already know the cause and the solution to your problem but you still asking people to tell you what to do, quit that shit before it embarrasses you like that Cameroonian Leader
Just wanted to know if there are better alternatives that I can use, because I do take pap all the time, and I don't use sugar for it, I use milk instead. So, I want to know if there are milks that can't make me fart, so that I can use them instead of the one I've been using before.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Originalsly: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Please, is there any you would recommend?
Thanks.

Akinsto4ever said it earlier ... you are lactose intolerant ...do not use milk or any product that contains milk ...... cheese... butter etc. If you must use milk then use the ones that are [iactose free[/i]... the ones where the lactose has been taken out.

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Olasultan(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2023
Your complaint sounds like lactose intolerance.
First skip milk for 3 days, then you can start using NON DAIRY MILK am sure you will be better.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by DatNaijaGuy: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2023
Akamu is not pap.
Akamu is akamu.
Africans didn't rename burger or pizza to make it acceptable to us. We accepted the name they told us.
Get to know the meaning of "pap" and you will see akamu is not pap.
It's annoying.

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2023
olisefom:

Almost absolutely. Then avoid eating foods with high protein concentrate.

Alright. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case / Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North / Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.