Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... (62790 Views)

My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer / 13 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by LtChisom: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2023
UG
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by zoeymikey(f): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2023
[/quote]
I experience same whenever i take milk,beverages and sugar and also eat beans and mine comes with severe tummy bite,so i just avoid them.
Its been up to 7 years now since i stopped.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by whytediamond(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2023
angry
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Akasammyoka: 9:06am On Sep 24, 2023
Why bother us when you know the cause. Or should we tell all milk sellers not to sell to you.

3 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by LtChisom: 9:07am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Whenever I take milk, I tend to fart uncontrollably, like non-stop farting. Imagine you being with someone and the person is farting every three or five minutes. Honestly, this can be so annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter.

The farts is the type that make the "ssshhhhhhhhhhh" sound. And sometimes the fart becomes noisy or vibrates.

Please, what can I do to remedy this? What can I do to stop the fart? It happens whenever I take milk. I take pap alot( infact I prefer pap to tea), and I take the pap with milk because I don't use sugar. Please, is there any alternative? Maybe a better milk that I can use for the pap.

Please, is there any one here who has/is experiencing this?

Or is it because of that particular company's product (milk)?

Has anyone here experienced this?

I would really appreciate your inputs, suggestions/opinions.

Thanks.

read about lactose intolerance, I experience same too.
Our git can't make enough lactase to digest the lactose in milk, hence the bacteria and co in the git feed on them releasing most of those gas, it also unbalances the water in your large intestine hence the severe toileting.

there is no cure, as we grow out of infancy and adopt other food apart from breast milk, our body starts to lose the ability to synthesize the enzyme lactase since he won't be needing it but I feel our body is telling us that adults ain't suppose to be taking milk.
Milk is meant for infant feeding.

5 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by sukkot: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2023
buy the enzyme LACTASE from pharmacy and use everytime you take milk. problem solved

6 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Jbleenk: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Whenever I take milk, I tend to fart uncontrollably, like non-stop farting. Imagine you being with someone and the person is farting every three or five minutes. Honestly, this can be so annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter.

The farts is the type that make the "ssshhhhhhhhhhh" sound. And sometimes the fart becomes noisy or vibrates.

Please, what can I do to remedy this? What can I do to stop the fart? It happens whenever I take milk. I take pap alot( infact I prefer pap to tea), and I take the pap with milk because I don't use sugar. Please, is there any alternative? Maybe a better milk that I can use for the pap.

Thanks.

It’s called lactose intolerance.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by mfm04622: 9:11am On Sep 24, 2023
You are lactose intolerant. Just Google what lactose intolerance is and how to live your life without milk that contains lactose. Just that milks that don't contain lactose are more expensive.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Polyol(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2023
Lactose intolerant

I'm a victim too. I just consume less milk and accept that I'll fart regardless. I normally take orange afterwards so I can poo all the poop in my stomach and feel relaxed again.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by yorke1: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2023
But is there anything wrong to fart?
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Regex: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What do I have to do please? Are there any alternatives? Or maybe better milk products that won't cause me this. Please, if you have any, do recommend.

It would be difficult stopping milk altogether because that's what I use in taking my pap. I don't use sugar, that's why I replaced the sugar with milk instead. I would appreciate any better alternative please.

Alternatives: goat milk, soy milk any plant base milk to be honest.

3 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by RUKKYPRINCESS: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, is there any you would recommend?
Thanks.

Take plant based milk
Almond milk for example, sold in supermarkets
I'm lactose intolerant too
That's what i use
Alternatively you can use three crown milk

2 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by yinkeys(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2023
akinsto4ever:
You're lactose intolerant man. Avoid milk
And hollandia yoghurt smiley
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by sandland: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
If only one can do voicenote on nairaland, you would have heard it. I just farted while typing this. I'm just tired honestly. Please, if you have or know any solution, do recommend please. Thanks.

Just drink garri without milk. you can add sugar
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Simplefaithy(m): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, I'm very serious here. It can be annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter. I really want a solution to this. If you have any, please do recommend. Thanks..

You've know the remedy already na, you said whenever you take milk is when you do fart like that.
So stop taking milk, take your pap with original honey.
Problem solved.

2 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by LordErrk: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2023
Try other milk sources, like oat milk, or soy milk. Some have them have added vanilla and other flavors that makes them taste even better than the regular cow's milk

5 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by SonofHim: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2023
You have lactose intolerance. Avoid dairy milk.

You can try non dairy milk or predigested milk like pre-NAN.

2 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks.

You're most likely lactose intolerant.

Avoid lactose.

Take soy-based milk to check if that's the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by arsenal33: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2023
You should be happy you are farting. What if the smelly gas is stored in your body cool

3 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by smasher1(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks.

You are lactose intolerant and that's not a serious disease. When you consume milk, it should naturally for you make you to stool a lot, especially at night. You suppress the stool by farting. What is the solution? Reduce your consumption of milk products. Don't worry about this discomfort. Everyone has multiple diseases in their body. And some like yours, you don't need to see a doctor for it. You may just end up wasting time and money as their is no solution in this case except avoiding milk products.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

You're most likely lactose intolerant.

Avoid lactose.

Take soy-based milk to check if that's the problem.
You mean the locally processed soya milk? That is, the brown powdered one. Or are there another form of packages soya milk?
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Nyanabo(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2023
Try using honey with your pap then.

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by codemaniacs: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Whenever I take milk, I tend to fart uncontrollably, like non-stop farting.

Thanks.

You're milk intolerant.

People who are milk intolerant should stop drinking milk and anything made from or with milk.

People who are milk intolerant also suffer from pile ( blood coming out an*s while purging ) due to taking too much sugar.

You must stop milk, sugar, bread, stew, drinks that have sugar, pepper, suya e.t.c

3 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by OPICANTO2223: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2023
Fire on. Its evidence of good living. Some people were in the hospital because they could not fart.

Those patients were placed on "FLATUS TUBE".You can google it and thank God.

The only law is that farting is allowed provided it does not smell.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by smasher1(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What do I have to do please? Are there any alternatives? Or maybe better milk products that won't cause me this. Please, if you have any, do recommend.

It would be difficult stopping milk altogether because that's what I use in taking my pap. I don't use sugar, that's why I replaced the sugar with milk instead. I would appreciate any better alternative please.

If you need to consume milk, take little and also save money. I have the same situation as you do. Not a big deal.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by ConfidentialDoc: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks.

Drink lactose free milk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2023
sandland:

Just drink garri without milk. you can add sugar
I don't take sugar. That's why I use milk instead.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by CaptainFM1: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2023
You sound like you finishing a whole can of milk. Ideally, one can of Peak or 3-crown milk should be for 6 to 10 servings.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2023
RUKKYPRINCESS:

Take plant based milk
Almond milk for example, sold in supermarkets
I'm lactose intolerant too
That's what i use
Alternatively you can use three crown milk
Thanks.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by greatermax77(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2023
Same thing with.me, it's the reason I stopped talking milk since 2006

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by smasher1(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2023
TimFisher2:
lipsrsealed

Treat infection first and thank me later.

It's not infection. Op is lactose intolerant. No big deal there.

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2023
Regex:

Alternatives: goat milk, soy milk any plant base milk to be honest.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths / 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) / Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.