Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) (45368 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by nlfpmod: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
1 Ilebaye
2 Ceec
3 Mercy
4 Adekunle
5 Cross
6 Pere

Who do you think is winning the show on Sunday 1st October 2023?

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by nlfpmod: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2023

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by jchioma: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
Oh! Is 1st Oct. the grand finale?

Whoever wins is not my concern. Finally, we can all rest!

grin

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Nobaga500(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
nlfpmod:
. Ok!
Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Positiven(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
Mad ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by EmmaLege: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
cheesy
Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by tunde1200(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Rubbish on front page

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by enemyofprogress: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
Iebaye all the way. She is the chosen one

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Mails4luv: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
Who dey help

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ilebaye for the money

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by James91: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Mjshexy(f): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Who else if not Baye cheesy

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Enskynelson(m): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ilebaye

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by inoki247: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Lol
Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Wizpa(m): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
If Mercy wins, I will start making plans on relocating to another country! Because that will be the worst nightmare I will ever have in this country

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Gee64: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Non-sense!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ilebaye is definitely winning.

Venita, is a mumu. British accent but lacks common sense.

Ilebaye isolated herself, as someone who was being intimidated, and started playing those africa magic igbo songs of who is being intimidated.

I laughed my ass out, when i watched this on social media.

Very smart lady.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Nyne: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
Mjshexy:
Who else if not Baye cheesy

One on one Baye can’t stand Kunle via votes

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Opeyemic01: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Kip ur sure odd. I jux won 880,755k.

Don't mind them.with sure odd lies. Baba you won after how many attempt

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Depot(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
D
Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by eepeepook: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hmm. Slow news day. I realized it since morning when pointless topics made front page.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by ponlear(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
I don’t watch, I can bet I’ve never seen Big Brother for 1hr combined since the show started, however, everyone I hear talk about this episode tips Ilebaye to win.

I hear she’s from my state

12 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Justiceleague1: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
I so much fancy the CeeC sexxie shorttie...

But why can't these girls ever dress decently?!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by vRendoh(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
Baye!

11 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Starships4u(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
Yhur first three is my best three and my wish in the scale of preference....

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by oluwaseyi0: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
i hate to admit Ilebaye

20 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
Here we go.....

Big Brother Show: Painful Statistics of what should be an illicit business

Pray for Nigerian youths

Total number of votes cast during Britain Got talent 2017 = 6.2million votes

Total number of votes cast during American got talent 2017 = 52.1million votes.
Note: American population is twice Nigeria's population.

Mind you, most of the votes cast on either Britain or American got talent are *absolutely free* because you can vote on their websites & on the Apps without paying a dime.

Total number of votes cast during “Big Brother Nigeria” 2018 = 170million votes @ N30 per sms for a show that contributes absolutely nothing to their lives.

It is neither a talent show or life enhancing or promoting show. A show where adults are kept in a cage to freely give & take sex on National Television, while the organisers make more money from the youths.

If INEC organises general election this weekend and ask Nigerian youths to vote on their mobile phones @ N10 per SMS to elect leaders that will shape their futures & the country, they will ask Nigerian Government to credit their accounts 1st before they will agree to vote in that magnitude.

“Wasted Generation” ~ Prof. Wole Soyinka called them.

“A generation that play too much, sleep too much and engage in idle chatter and gossip" ~ Chief Obafemi Awolowo foresaw

A generation of illiterate graduates ~ Atiku Abubakar called them in 2016

A generation that are constantly not concerned about the deteriorating conditions of their senses & not bothered about their own future~ Osquare78 knows them.

We all must be wary of this generation.... they are the larger chunk of Nigerian population.

It is pathetic. 170 Million votes Multiplied by N30 = N 5.1 billion and the winner got N25 million plus an SUV worth N12 million a trip and electronics.

To destroy the future, destroy the seed (children and youths)...

Pray for Nigeria youths to open their eyes and for God to touch the hearts of those who engage in such illicit business.

So unfortunate!

We Rise!

yahmohy27:

Thank you for this
If only they will succumbed

Quebec91:
You said it all
Gbamsolutely.

Mountbatten:

People who engage these sorts of “reality” shows lack critical thinking ability, are usually shallow and vapid. How can an adult waste their time watching others waste their time? There's literarily nothing to learn from these pointless scripted and rehearsed shows.

Before you bring sport into this, it at least provides insight into management, teamwork and building, culture, languages etc.

milky3:

They asterisk ✳️ GOD and expose Genital like 4times in the write up... One of the Senseless and baseless TV reality show which some baseless guys and gals wasted their money and time on

Zigzagman:

Great to see you boss
Na u be boss o ZigZagman.
Na man u be.
Stay blessed 🙌

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
Wetin be my concern? If I no meet them nko?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Mjshexy(f): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nyne:

One on one Baye can’t stand Kunle via votes
Lol...are you sure you aren't high on something? None of those housemates will stand Baye. She has won it already except you just don't want to face reality for now cheesy

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe Performing On Stage At Ilaje Got Talent Show In Ondo (Throwback) / BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread / PHOTOS: Female Celebrities At 2018 AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.