Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen (70637 Views)

The Biggest Rice Pyramids In Africa, Built With 1M Bags Of Rice (Pictures) / World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir / Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen by LocalFARMERS: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2023
Biggest Cat fish
Re: This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen by LocalFARMERS: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2023
Big Fish
Re: This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen by chukskafor(m): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
What breed of catfish is this sir, and how long will it take to reach this size?
Re: This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen by LocalFARMERS: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
chukskafor:
What breed of catfish is this sir, and how long will it take to reach this size?

I will get you the name of the breed. This particular fish is about 1 years 8 months old.
Re: This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen by chukskafor(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

I will get you the name of the breed. This particular fish is about 1 years 8 months old.
Wow, it is worth the wait, please kindly help me verify the breed and get back to me. Regards
Re: This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen by FarmersUNIT7: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2023
chukskafor:
Wow, it is worth the wait, please kindly help me verify the breed and get back to me. Regards

It also depends on how you train it. Interns of feeding, medication and total care.
Re: This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen by LocalFARMERS: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
Na Cat Fish head sweet pass
Re: This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen by alimology: 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
Are you a fish farmer, poultry farmer of pig farmer? If yes you need to pay attention to this.
Many livestock farmers in Nigeria are finding it difficult to make profit because of the high cost of feed. Let me show you an innovative way out.
Have you heard of black soldier fly larvae? Black soldier fly BSF larvae are maggots of black soldier fly. It is highly rich in crude protein. Dry BSF larvae contains up to 47% crude protein whe fresh larvae contains about 19% CP. Unlike housefly maggots, BSF larvae production doesn't constitute environmental nuisance.
Black soldier fly larvae are naturalĀ  food that your fish and chicken love feeding on in their natural habitat. If you have ever seen a chicken scratching the ground and pecking, it's probably looking for maggots or worms to feed on.
The good news is that BSF larvae are easy to produce at very cheap cost. You can produce it in your farm an feed directly to your animals or even mix with other feed ingredients of your desire.
If you have no idea how it's produced, no worries. We will train you hoe to raise BSF larvae so you can also feed to your animals. If you have a big farm and you want us to come and setup BSF for you please do not hesitate to reach out to us. If you already have idea how to produce bsf and you don't know where to start, reach out to us. We will get you eggs to start off your bsf farm.
Reach us through 07035418409 call and WhatsApp for further information. Stay productive

Re: This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen by LocalFARMERS: 7:56am On Dec 01, 2023
alimology:
Are you a fish farmer, poultry farmer of pig farmer? If yes you need to pay attention to this.
Many livestock farmers in Nigeria are finding it difficult to make profit because of the high cost of feed. Let me show you an innovative way out.
Have you heard of black soldier fly larvae? Black soldier fly BSF larvae are maggots of black soldier fly. It is highly rich in crude protein. Dry BSF larvae contains up to 47% crude protein whe fresh larvae contains about 19% CP. Unlike housefly maggots, BSF larvae production doesn't constitute environmental nuisance.
Black soldier fly larvae are naturalĀ  food that your fish and chicken love feeding on in their natural habitat. If you have ever seen a chicken scratching the ground and pecking, it's probably looking for maggots or worms to feed on.
The good news is that BSF larvae are easy to produce at very cheap cost. You can produce it in your farm an feed directly to your animals or even mix with other feed ingredients of your desire.
If you have no idea how it's produced, no worries. We will train you hoe to raise BSF larvae so you can also feed to your animals. If you have a big farm and you want us to come and setup BSF for you please do not hesitate to reach out to us. If you already have idea how to produce bsf and you don't know where to start, reach out to us. We will get you eggs to start off your bsf farm.
Reach us through 07035418409 call and WhatsApp for further information. Stay productive

Ok
Re: This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen by LocalFARMERS: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now / PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm / Hundreds Of Sheep Have Been Walking In A Circle For 12 Days Straight In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.