Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) (28269 Views)

Hon Bello Mutari Shares Over 2,000 Mobile Phones In Kogi (VIDEO) / Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) / Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by happney65: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
CENI:

Bros there may be vote buying, but the ultimate is INEC/SIEC buying, Just like Tinubu bought over Yakubu and his colleagues in crime. That's what APC will do again in subsequent elections, or rather that will be the norm in subsequent elections in Nigeria. Just make INEC/SEIC declare you the winner, losers can go to court.
We already know the outcome of Kogi elections, unless Dino out pays APC. grin grin grin grin

Leave Tinubu aside for once. His party lead by yahaya hello will buy the nonesense out of voters in Kogi. And coupled with the fact that they don't even any better hope they will gladly sell their vote too.

You need to talk to people on ground in Kogi state. Salaries are left unpaid. See wetin them still dey give them for palliatives.

May the universe spare our lives,the vote buying that didn't happen in the last presidential election will be so rampant. It will be a funny case. angry
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by Johnrake69: 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
Xbobtage:
Naira is now N1005 naira, the blowback from this is yet to come...for an import dependent country, hunger and starvation of biblical proportions are looming.

well.well Since my last post, you have all gotten poorer by more than half. Regardless of what industry you are domiciled in within the nigerian economy. POSTED SO MANY WARNINGS HERE PRIOR TO THE ELECTION, BUT HOW DO YOU REDEEM A NATION ON A CLEAR SUICIDAL PATH? Read to the end, I will proffer my perceived worse case scenarios and perceived solutions to this quagmire we find ourselves in.

Mr, Wales theory of only 6.8 Billion dollars needed is purely subjective. Even if that money is put in the foreign exchange market now, a new deficit will be created in a mere couple of months and we will be right back in the same position.

I have been tracking tracking economies, foreign exchange rate, global policies and Gdp growth for over 20 years now, ONE key thing needed in stability of foreign exchange rate is Perception. Perception itself has even surpassed ;local production in in terms of factors that determine foreign exchange rate since the advent of smart phones and information on the go.

We are a nation of Big Tribes and many smalls ones, Decades ago those in power figured out we have to balance the egos of these three big tribes to have a balanced political, economical and even social environment, The APC regime came in and completely threw us into this satanic tribalistic territory where igbo hating and marginalization is a policy and is barefaced, and we are all going to suffer for it. Here is why

The igbo/igboid people are a majority in nigeria, and might be even more than the yorubas, we can not say for sure without a proper census. (I noticed on wiki the yorubas have gone on to increase their population percent to 20 percent and left the igbo one at 18 percent. although both tribes were listed at 17 percent just three years ago). What we now know for a fact is that the igbos and their sympathizers do have the largest online presence in nigeria, we can tell from the Peter Obi online polls and how he always won with over 80 percent regardless of how it was framed.

If you have these group of aggrieved nigerians on every social platform bashing and dissing nigeria, there is no way our economy or currency can survive that.

My people we have now dived into this electric pond, these is no easy way out. The easiest path would have been allowing an igbo person become president this time when it was rightfully their turn, so that we as can country can heal and build the sense of nationalism that every nationhood needs to survive and build anything on in the long run.

Northerners were ok with the rotation of power to the south, But NO some south westerners refused, they hijacked the election and took the country into this highspeed train off a cliff and that is where we are now. Besides the guy who was elected is someone who has a, should I say God complex or dictatorial complex and that really compounds the situation, a man who felt too big to attend a debate, give an interview and was nominating people to answer a question that was asked to him is a person who believes he is above all and sundry and does not care about the feelings of the masses, and that is the kind of person who would go on to devalue the extremely sensitive naira and remove subsidy at the same time, without meticulously looking at this issue from all corners first, tighten up corrupt lose ends on both sectors before making a policy change. Those of you who voted for the man knew exactly what he was, how are your lives now? It doesnt matter how rich you are as nigerian, you are definitely getting fxcked over and bleeding money if you have nigeria as your main source of income. Not unless you are a corrupt looting politician.

Anyways, our next stop in devaluation is 1500, but honestly there appears to be no end to where we are going because thing with this type of devaluation comes fear and with every deeper devaluation comes an even deeper fear and uncertainty with fuels the next devaluation. And where we are heading to venezuelan and zimbabwean levels of devaluation which brings absolute chaos and crime at extreme levels never before seen, nobody driving a nice car or living in a nice house would feel safe. Well dressed people will be out on the streets begging for food, Mothers will prostitute themselves and their daughters to knowledge of their family. Those who thought they were now big boys on 300k salary will only be able to spend their salary on food and transport. No more tokunbo cars. Those who will survived are those who planned for multiple survivable guaranteed sources of income, minimal monthly cost and rents. I was in zimbabwe at the height of their crisis, this is what was obtainable. Look up videos of venezuela on youtube to get the point.

Here are some of my perceived solutions.

As much as we all know they would hate to, the APC government should be trying to pacify the igbo people by balancing their appointments, an igbo guy should have been Senate president, massage the egos of these people we need them to believe we are in this together. Disown and fire any member of government who makes any perceived hate speech against igbos or pretty much any other tribe, and possible people who make this their means of staying relevant, I mean tribal jingoist like FFK and Omokri. I honestly doubt that this would ease the tribal tension we have now in the country but its not a bad start. Because I see the igbos are being haunted by all these extreme tribalist statements from government officials, for example you can see how the judges at the PEPT sounded, you can clearly hear the words from apc online trolls right from their mouth, Absolutely shocking. Honestly i think pacifying the igbo people at this point may not work, Too much harm has been done, maybe in 4 years tinubu should step aside and let and igbo person take over, but at that point this country would be far too gone in the wilderness.

Option 2 is bend over ass cheeks open and let the french have their way, sign the agreement for ECO to be used as the single currency for ecowas backed by the french and the Euro, they have always wanted to have us under their belt and are partly to be blamed for the political and currency crisis we find ourselves in.. But we are here now in desperate moments and desperate measures are needed.

Option 3 is dollarize the economy. Dollar should be accepted as a means for payment in all sectors and all forms of trading. That is itself is another decision that comes with its own upper cuts.

Shalom!

Please permission to share this on other social media platforms. This is so apt.

Perception is everything.

1 Like

Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
E go favour me and Professor Unago C. Shege!!!!
Amin Aseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by benydy(f): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
In my state some nobles took bags of rice and as well gave their loyalist one bag each .
I gave one a call she said " she has shared it the two bags given to her ward and I told her if I find out she was lying I will report her " madam change am follow me .
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by TheGift: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ujukitchen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfjcR5gU3Y0

@ChuksEricE

This demonstrates a total poverty of ideas and imaginative ability, as well as a paucity of cognitive and creative capacity. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
Which way Nigeria
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by Morbeta11(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
Yarimo dealing decisively with his crumbstumised palliative....😁😁😁

Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by okechuks22: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=TemplarLandry post=126015162] cool Hungry LP scallywags stole the whole palliative in Abia. ] that's how God will be purnishing u idiots that doesn't want this zoo to work
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by Emdebby2: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
Shame on the Nigerian government.
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by Ikpunnegi01: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
They sold their birth right for a cup of rice and 1000naira that is not even up to a dollar or pounds. Tueh!
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by BabanawanGod: 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
Xbobtage:
Naira is now N1005 naira, the blowback from this is yet to come...for an import dependent country, hunger and starvation of biblical proportions are looming.

well.well Since my last post, you have all gotten poorer by more than half. Regardless of what industry you are domiciled in within the nigerian economy. POSTED SO MANY WARNINGS HERE PRIOR TO THE ELECTION, BUT HOW DO YOU REDEEM A NATION ON A CLEAR SUICIDAL PATH? Read to the end, I will proffer my perceived worse case scenarios and perceived solutions to this quagmire we find ourselves in.

Mr, Wales theory of only 6.8 Billion dollars needed is purely subjective. Even if that money is put in the foreign exchange market now, a new deficit will be created in a mere couple of months and we will be right back in the same position.

I have been tracking tracking economies, foreign exchange rate, global policies and Gdp growth for over 20 years now, ONE key thing needed in stability of foreign exchange rate is Perception. Perception itself has even surpassed ;local production in in terms of factors that determine foreign exchange rate since the advent of smart phones and information on the go.

We are a nation of Big Tribes and many smalls ones, Decades ago those in power figured out we have to balance the egos of these three big tribes to have a balanced political, economical and even social environment, The APC regime came in and completely threw us into this satanic tribalistic territory where igbo hating and marginalization is a policy and is barefaced, and we are all going to suffer for it. Here is why

The igbo/igboid people are a majority in nigeria, and might be even more than the yorubas, we can not say for sure without a proper census. (I noticed on wiki the yorubas have gone on to increase their population percent to 20 percent and left the igbo one at 18 percent. although both tribes were listed at 17 percent just three years ago). What we now know for a fact is that the igbos and their sympathizers do have the largest online presence in nigeria, we can tell from the Peter Obi online polls and how he always won with over 80 percent regardless of how it was framed.

If you have these group of aggrieved nigerians on every social platform bashing and dissing nigeria, there is no way our economy or currency can survive that.

My people we have now dived into this electric pond, these is no easy way out. The easiest path would have been allowing an igbo person become president this time when it was rightfully their turn, so that we as can country can heal and build the sense of nationalism that every nationhood needs to survive and build anything on in the long run.

Northerners were ok with the rotation of power to the south, But NO some south westerners refused, they hijacked the election and took the country into this highspeed train off a cliff and that is where we are now. Besides the guy who was elected is someone who has a, should I say God complex or dictatorial complex and that really compounds the situation, a man who felt too big to attend a debate, give an interview and was nominating people to answer a question that was asked to him is a person who believes he is above all and sundry and does not care about the feelings of the masses, and that is the kind of person who would go on to devalue the extremely sensitive naira and remove subsidy at the same time, without meticulously looking at this issue from all corners first, tighten up corrupt lose ends on both sectors before making a policy change. Those of you who voted for the man knew exactly what he was, how are your lives now? It doesnt matter how rich you are as nigerian, you are definitely getting fxcked over and bleeding money if you have nigeria as your main source of income. Not unless you are a corrupt looting politician.

Anyways, our next stop in devaluation is 1500, but honestly there appears to be no end to where we are going because thing with this type of devaluation comes fear and with every deeper devaluation comes an even deeper fear and uncertainty with fuels the next devaluation. And where we are heading to venezuelan and zimbabwean levels of devaluation which brings absolute chaos and crime at extreme levels never before seen, nobody driving a nice car or living in a nice house would feel safe. Well dressed people will be out on the streets begging for food, Mothers will prostitute themselves and their daughters to knowledge of their family. Those who thought they were now big boys on 300k salary will only be able to spend their salary on food and transport. No more tokunbo cars. Those who will survived are those who planned for multiple survivable guaranteed sources of income, minimal monthly cost and rents. I was in zimbabwe at the height of their crisis, this is what was obtainable. Look up videos of venezuela on youtube to get the point.

Here are some of my perceived solutions.

As much as we all know they would hate to, the APC government should be trying to pacify the igbo people by balancing their appointments, an igbo guy should have been Senate president, massage the egos of these people we need them to believe we are in this together. Disown and fire any member of government who makes any perceived hate speech against igbos or pretty much any other tribe, and possible people who make this their means of staying relevant, I mean tribal jingoist like FFK and Omokri. I honestly doubt that this would ease the tribal tension we have now in the country but its not a bad start. Because I see the igbos are being haunted by all these extreme tribalist statements from government officials, for example you can see how the judges at the PEPT sounded, you can clearly hear the words from apc online trolls right from their mouth, Absolutely shocking. Honestly i think pacifying the igbo people at this point may not work, Too much harm has been done, maybe in 4 years tinubu should step aside and let and igbo person take over, but at that point this country would be far too gone in the wilderness.

Option 2 is bend over ass cheeks open and let the french have their way, sign the agreement for ECO to be used as the single currency for ecowas backed by the french and the Euro, they have always wanted to have us under their belt and are partly to be blamed for the political and currency crisis we find ourselves in.. But we are here now in desperate moments and desperate measures are needed.

Option 3 is dollarize the economy. Dollar should be accepted as a means for payment in all sectors and all forms of trading. That is itself is another decision that comes with its own upper cuts.

Shalom!

God bless you sir
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
Just how low can we go in this country?
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
After them chop finish them go get strength to dey abuse us wey try to make their life better by not voting for Buhari pro max.
😂😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by armyofone(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
What an insult!

They should have distributed condoms and set up area to train the public how to use or properly use it.

3 cups of rice for father, mother and 5 kids ko!

After eating, they go and kuc.f and born more babies!

What a joke Nigeria is!
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
Those screaming on bat mandate we shall stand.

This is how APC mandate have reduce you to pupet
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by bionixs: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tinubu! Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by ArcFresky(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
Xbobtage:

Shalom!

Your piece is well written, and I take it, you are a sensible person.

It is true the economy is import based, however the economy is already dollarised. Even your market women know when dollar rise.

2. The issue of Nigeria is a very complicated one, you have multiple resource rich conflicting interests, all of whom are very selfish.

The typical business minded Igbo man, never wants a Biafra, but you see the selfish politicians who want power by all means, will gladly claim igbo marginalization. Same applies, country wide. One tribe will always claim marginalization.

If you look deep enough, it's not marginalization. It's some political heavy-weight that didn't get what he or she wanted.

As for the economical issue, Tinubu was never the right choice, Neither was Obi nor Atiku. These people have connections to elites they would want to settle... An example is Tinubu, making Wike FCT chairman.

If we really want change in Nigeria, first, the law must work independently and punish any erring person.

Second, any one who has ever been part of the political elites should be removed from office...

Third, there must be a bottom-up leadership change. I.e from councillor to President must be fresh.

Fourth... Corruption should be punished with death and all properties confiscated to a sovereign account.

Else, we are just rigmarolling.
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by Longinyamapucci(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
yarimo:
While in ABIA STATE labour party officials stole everything

Abia kill you there, they are not hungry it's better someone take the yeye palliative than to expose the hunger and disgrace of kogi people.
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by Ezmans: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Hungry LP scallywags stole the whole palliative in Abia.
mumu abians a very industrious people
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by Evolutionism: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
How people trade their fortune for peanuts like this beats common sense.

Apart from massive lack of Education/Advance Education.

Nigeria people Issues isn't Ordinary eyes😂
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by Reference(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
3 cups of rice ....hahahaha.... They should call a priest to do the miracle of the five loaves and three fishes to survive these next four years..... hahahaha.
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by Makamatic: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
You go come call St Savior or ekiadolor bois come collect this one . Them fit put granites inside the rice stone you self
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by eneye1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nightwolf1:
That is your dividend of democracy for voting for thîefnubu. Go and eat that 3 cups of rice up untill 2027 when the rice will be available again. grin grin
No sense at all in you. Why don't you use Borno to judge? People like you blame the president for everything. What is the role of the governors
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by Btruth: 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
This is an insult on the people of Kogi
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by yarimo(m): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Abia kill you there, they are not hungry it's better someone take the yeye palliative than to expose the hunger and disgrace of kogi people.
But they stole and sell it grin grin grin

Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by fijihems: 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
Are you serious about this? Is that how much the life and welfare of the people are worth nowadays? Just three cups of rice and N1000 ($1)? This is most pathetic.
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by yarimo(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
Matrixoba:
Pls, don't divert the issue under consideration.
Comment on the issue. Does it make sense to you?
does it make sense to you labour party officials to steal palative
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by yarimo(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
Islamisformumu:
Stop diverting from the real issue at stake which is the hopeless and moronic way that APC has ruined this useless country beyond redemption.
In countries which are run by intelligent human beings, there's no need to be queuing for 3 cups of rice like an animal almajiri.

so it's proper for labour party officials to steal palative
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by yarimo(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
KpukpuyekePikin:

Keep kwayet!!! You should cover your face in shame for this. Oh I forgot, you have no atom of shame.
Shay the labour party that stole palative are the ones that have sense grin grin
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by yarimo(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
Incredible128:
E pain u say Na 3 cups u see?? E fit be say u see 4, Na why u get strength to defend them onlinegrin grin grin
3 cup is better than stealing the whole palative meant for people
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by ufuosman(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Chai
Country with bad leaders
Re: Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video) by yarimo(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Guyman01:

Abia set up a committee od eminence persona to advise the government about the palliative, they have not started sharing
how can you share something that was already stolen and re sell it to other people grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Unprecedented Level Of Patience Shown To Buhari- Nigerian Economist / Govt To Connect Chad To National Power Grid / Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.