Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Our Stance On President Tinubu And His CSU Matter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Stance On President Tinubu And His CSU Matter. (535 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku / We're Reconsidering Our Stance On Planned Strike, Say Labour Unions / Our Stance On No Election Will Lead To Dissolution Of The Zoo - Simon Ekpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Stance On President Tinubu And His CSU Matter. by Hakeem66: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2023
I want to unequivocally state that the issue of certificate forgery and the controversy surrounding our president's identity have no connection to the Yoruba people. We, as Yorubas, do not align ourselves with individuals of questionable character. Tinubu does not have a favourable track record among the Yorubas, forget about all those media propaganda.

His actions do not reflect the sentiments of responsible and true Yorubas. Therefore, if he is eventually found guilty, consider Yorubas disassociated from the monumental shame he is attempting to bring upon us. As far as I am concerned, he remains innocent until proven guilty of the alleged offenses.

Those vigorously defending him online are primarily his fellow APC members and those who benefit directly or indirectly from him and those looking for appointments and I regard them as hypocritics. So, please, let's refrain from casting blame on all Yorubas because the majority of us oppose anything that tarnishes our tribe's reputation.

Let him follow due process through the courts until his innocence or guilt is proven. We should not behave similarly to some Ibo individuals during the Mmesoma JAMB score issue; instead, let's await the court's judgment rather than defending him when we are uncertain of the facts on ground.
Peace!

6 Likes

Re: Our Stance On President Tinubu And His CSU Matter. by OfoIgbo: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2023
Hakeem66:
I want to unequivocally state that the issue of certificate forgery and the controversy surrounding our president's identity have no connection to the Yoruba people. We, as Yorubas, do not align ourselves with individuals of questionable character. Tinubu does not have a favourable track record among the Yorubas, forget about all those media propaganda.

His actions do not reflect the sentiments of responsible and true Yorubas. Therefore, if he is eventually found guilty, consider Yorubas disassociated from the monumental shame he is attempting to bring upon us. As far as I am concerned, he remains innocent until proven guilty of the alleged offenses.

Those vigorously defending him online are primarily his fellow APC members and those who benefit directly or indirectly from him and those looking for appointments and I regard them as hypocritics. So, please, let's refrain from casting blame on all Yorubas because the majority of us oppose anything that tarnishes our tribe's reputation.

Let him follow due process through the courts until his innocence or guilt is proven. We should not behave similarly to some Ibo individuals during the Mmesoma JAMB score issue; instead, let's await the court's judgment rather than defending him when we are uncertain of the facts on ground.
Peace!

You could have fooled me.

When almost all current Yoruba governors and some ex-governors are ex-convicts.

13 Likes

Re: Our Stance On President Tinubu And His CSU Matter. by Nightwolf1: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2023
grin grin Una go explain tire. Una be the same thing.
Re: Our Stance On President Tinubu And His CSU Matter. by CharleyBright(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2023
Hmmm.
Many Yoruba are using tribe as basis to defend and support him just as Hausa Fulani defend Buhari

1 Like

Re: Our Stance On President Tinubu And His CSU Matter. by Hakeem66: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2023
OfoIgbo:

You're aware of the electoral issue concerning corruption; it's evident that those individuals in power do not necessarily represent the preferences of the majority of voters. Even in your state in the southeast, it begs the question: who among them can be considered free from allegations of corruption? Is it the SS or the north? it is a widespread disease.
Re: Our Stance On President Tinubu And His CSU Matter. by Bliss52: 8:21am On Sep 26, 2023
cool

Impersonator and Omo ale abeg speak for yourself and your family not the Yoruba race

When Chief Obafemi Awolowo contested, this same no good doing bastard ganged against him, sent him to prison on false charges

Chief MKO the friend of the masses came out to contest, they lied he was an islamist that buried bible in the sea, they arrested and killed MKO

Here is Akanbi Tinubu Omo olodo ide

He won despite lies and hate from Ohaneze, CBN, Emefiele, Buhari's Cabal, Afenifebi

Raymond dokpesi aired Lion of budillion to blackmail Tinubu on AIT, he sent David Hudeyen to blackmail Tinubu with confidential material he has as a friend

Raymond dokpesi Died May 29 while Tinubu was getting sworn in

2 Likes

Re: Our Stance On President Tinubu And His CSU Matter. by OfoIgbo: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2023
Hakeem66:

You're aware of the electoral issue concerning corruption; it's evident that those individuals in power do not necessarily represent the preferences of the majority of voters. Even in your state in the southeast, it begs the question: who among them can be considered free from allegations of corruption? Is it the SS or the north? it is a widespread disease.

My brother, you have a point.

I remember Yorubas helped give Obi the nearly 1 million votes he got in Lagos.

Nothing do you

11 Likes

Re: Our Stance On President Tinubu And His CSU Matter. by Hakeem66: 8:34am On Sep 26, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Impersonator and Omo ale abeg speak for yourself and your family not the Yoruba race

When Chief Obafemi Awolowo contested, this same no good doing bastard ganged against him, sent him to prison on false charges

Chief MKO the friend of the masses came out to contest, they lied he was an islamist that buried bible in the sea, they arrested and killed MKO

Here is Akanbi Tinubu Omo olodo ide

So what are you insinuating? My friend, please listen. The majority of people I know in Lagos state did not vote for Tinubu. About 70% of my colleagues voted against him, and those who didn't support Peter Obi opted for the PDP. These individuals are Yorubas. Our preferred candidate was Osinbajo, and he would have been a more widely accepted choice.

1 Like

Re: Our Stance On President Tinubu And His CSU Matter. by Bliss52: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2023
Hakeem66:
So what are you insinuating? My friend, please listen. The majority of people I know in Lagos state did not vote for Tinubu. About 70% of my colleagues voted against him, and those who didn't support Peter Obi opted for the PDP. These individuals are Yorubas. Our preferred candidate was Osinbajo, and he would have been a more widely accepted choice.

Atleast SouthWest total result spoke fact and not fallasy

Yoruba accross SouthWest voted and it counted

1 Like

Re: Our Stance On President Tinubu And His CSU Matter. by Eniitankorede: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2023
Hakeem66:

Peace!

Another bastard yoruba talking. You have not dug for truth and you are here paroting IPOB ideology. Where is your family house in Yoruba land? You think the wise Omoluabi do not know the truth about what is going on? Please go get a life. If you are not an imposter, you must be a bastard yoruba.

11 Likes

Re: Our Stance On President Tinubu And His CSU Matter. by Hakeem66: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Another bastard yoruba talking. You have not digged for truth and you are here paroting IPOB ideology. Where is your family house in Yoruba land? You think the wise Omoluabi do not know the truth about what is going on? Please go get a life. If you are not an imposter, you must be a bastard yoruba.
We cannot share the same political view and calling me a bastard is uncalled for. Why not be civil?

1 Like

Re: Our Stance On President Tinubu And His CSU Matter. by JOemmy(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2023
We reasonable non yorubas already knows this we also know that yoruba apex socio political group afenefere didn't support him including many prominent yoruba elites like obj.

2 Likes

Re: Our Stance On President Tinubu And His CSU Matter. by cutecommend: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2023
YES
Re: Our Stance On President Tinubu And His CSU Matter. by JOemmy(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Another bastard yoruba talking. You have not digged for truth and you are here paroting IPOB ideology. Where is your family house in Yoruba land? You think the wise Omoluabi do not know the truth about what is going on? Please go get a life. If you are not an imposter, you must be a bastard yoruba.

So any yoruba person who doesn't support ur controversial tinibu is a bastard?

1 Like

Re: Our Stance On President Tinubu And His CSU Matter. by Bigkoko: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2023
To lead this crop of yorubans, you have to be a ritualist, a fraudster, an agbero or a druggie. Without these crimes, no way for you! If na lie check almost all their govs, na one international crime or the other.

OfoIgbo:

(1) (Reply)

Obidients, See Why Tinubu Must Not Die Now / Throwback Simon Ekpa Was Doing Yahoo But Did Not Cashout VIDEO / Imolites To Remove Hope Uzodinma & Replace With APGA Candidate Due To This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.