Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors (11680 Views)

INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others / Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners / Senate Screens Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Chairman (Live Video Update) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Chetas81(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
mekleelex200:
Like it will change anything
No nation live on importation and bribery, this is what my expatriate boss told me last 3 months
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Mosba: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Bow and go headmaster
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by lapintoz: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nzogbu people no get sense before. So do not be surprised.

[1quote author=Throwback post=126033383]

This is senseless criticism.[/quote]
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by KAKERE: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
We can't wait to see the magic wand in use. I don't envy these professionals at all. But they would have their names in GOLD if they had the job done. Fingers crossed!!!
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by mekleelex200(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Chetas81:
No nation live on importation and bribery, this is what my expatriate boss told me last 3 months
Yes, it does not require science to know that. I don't know how this leaders feel when they travel to see other countries they have independence with and have more resources than they have and they are more developed than we are. How can someone comfortably sh1t where he eats.
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Kobicove(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
They are not magicians.

The best way to improve the value of the Naira is for Nigeria to ramp up exports undecided
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Chetas81(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
mekleelex200:

Yes, it does not require science to know that. I don't know how this leaders feel when they travel to see other countries they have independence with and have more resources than they have and they development we have. How can someone comfortably sh1t where he eats.
to be sincere sir,do you think black African get it right from heaven, based on their ridiculous mentality towards the future plan, my thought sir
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Jossiace: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
Good luck to them!
And I wish they have good impact and results on Nigeria.

Senate screens Acting CBN Gov, 4 others[/quote]
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by mekleelex200(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Chetas81:
to be sincere sir,do you think black African get it right from heaven, based on their ridiculous mentality towards the future plan, my thought sir
In my all honesty thouhgt, I don't believe there is a heaven or hell. We make our heaven and hell here. The reason some of the over-underdeveloped countries are religious, because of false hope of eternity else where. If we understand that here is our heaven, we the citizen will do everything in our power to enjoy it as it lasts. Check any place a caucasian person has resided for more than 5 years and the person will make the place heaven for him or herself, even this Nigeria. Those place are many in Calabar, PH, Lagos and Abuja not to talk about South Africa. So, let the leaders (including religious leaders) that enjoy themselves on this earth stop giving us false hope of afterlife that is not guaranteed.
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by stuffs2002: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Failure

Was the failed minister of defense that wants Nigerians to be negotiating with kidnappers not also screened

IPOB cannibals in pains
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by enemyofprogress: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Na express entry. Dem no born dem to stop dem
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by KingOKON: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Throwback:
Good pick.

Have you seen the CV of the only female among them?
Why was she sacked from Keystone?
Is CBN a place for marketers or strategic economic policies?
If somebody like her can be a deputy governor it shows we are a country of mediocres

Well, if a president who claims he had first class can't be proud to show his certificate what do we expect
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by gabbytabby: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
Jestin:
Dollars to Naira is 1k now loll

On Ashiwaju mandate I stand gidigba
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by highchief1: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Jestin:
Dollars to Naira is 1k now loll
pilitics has passed governance is what’s up now.tinubu is doing well he didn’t spoil naira.he didn’t promise to do magic.it’s only a senseless person that will judge a 4yrs govt in 100 days.
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by FireUpNow(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
Entrapment for them. Congrats oo
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by HRMK: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
what has that got to do with the cbn executives job?
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by uzomalahot: 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Court Grants Emefiele N50m Bail / Court Voids Ebonyi LGA Election, Calls It Undemocratic, Unlawful, Umahi Reacts / APC Situation Room: Tinubu Takes Early Lead In Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.