Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection (31489 Views)

Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Segzy19: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
Let Atiku keep himself busy while Tinubu carries on.
It's that simple... He should keep chasing shadows

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by loveli2uall: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
IDENNAA:
Disgraceful to say the least. Did Tinubu thought he is dealing with corrupt Nigeria criminal justice system. I schooled in the USA and live here and these people dont play around with issues of certificate forgery and perjury.

I can tell you for free it's over for Jagaban of Borgu! He needs to resign. CSU will release every document that has his name on it.

Just dey play... Lolzz is like this one doesn't know what court cases are...it depends on how you are able to defend/prosecute ur allegations.
You had better focus on ur hustle and face front
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by AngelicBeing: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/
Many of you will apply for jobs, probably get it and turn around to fight the company for trying to verify the information on your CV.

Did God design the brain of Nigerians? No way! It must be an apprentice angel having a bad day because the way many of you think can never be the handiwork of God.

/
Muchecheche, lol at apprentice Angel, l wonder why Tinubu doesn't want his Certificate / Degree / Diploma to be verified or released, if na me, l will gladly tell my school to release all my transcripts, certificate, Diploma's and Degree jare, what's there to hide shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Igahbarr: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
The US court will not accept this argument because he is preempt the Nigerian courts.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Obinnakalu77(m): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
IDENNAA:
Disgraceful to say the least. Did Tinubu thought he is dealing with corrupt Nigeria criminal justice system. I schooled in the USA and live here and these people dont play around with issues of certificate forgery and perjury.

I can tell you for free it's over for Jagaban of Borgu! He needs to resign. CSU will release every document that has his name on it.
hmmmmmm
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Nyne: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:
I'm beginning to suspect Tinubu is just having fun with this case, trying to keep Atiku team busy till 2027 then he will personally release these information to the public and use it to floor Atiku again.

And you’ll sleep there and let them use your future to play chess ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Nyne: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
He needs to be thrown out of Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by baralatie(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
I thought they said he would challenge using the higher court?
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Raskimonojendor: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:
I'm beginning to suspect Tinubu is just having fun with this case, trying to keep Atiku team busy till 2027 then he will personally release these information to the public and use it to floor Atiku again.
You really are just knowing that. This is the same game he played with OBJ. It's also helping him to keep the opposition focused on irrelevant stuff instead of attacking his policies. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by cescky(m): 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:

this is generational folly on this display
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Lordatkinson: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
Why is this man hiding?
Dies it means the credentials submitted to inec were fake?
Why is he raising objectives as if he has a secrete things about his documents?
Tinubu a.k.a Bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Raskimonojendor: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
jahsharon:
They are chasing a Ghost. Tinubu is uncatchable
ObJ couldn't nail him with Federal might and power.
Atiku has lots of money to throw around. Himself and Tinubu are both rich people and a few 100 thousands dollars in legal fees is nothing to them.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by ArcFresky(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
chronique:

Back in the days, it was pretty easy to use other people's documents and credentials. These days, technology has made it very difficult to do that but it wasn't so back then. Remember there was an era where people used fake or stolen passport to enter the US.
You mean use fake certificate and do accounting?

You would be found out immediately
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by ArcFresky(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
YouAreNobody:

If you have the funds, you can work anywhere with fake docs

Not as an accountant in a top firm, you will fumble.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Psalmistproject: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:

You should be worried that he didn't provide good grounds to prevent his records from being exposed.

The reasons his giving now is just silly and as serious as at the time they pleaded initially to avoid irreparable damage.

The law in US doesn't recognize your desires, it functions to expose truths, deliberate on it and apportion a balanced settlement

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by blueAgent(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
[quote author=kokoA post=126034909]I'm beginning to suspect Tinubu is just having fun with this case, trying to keep Atiku team busy till 2027 then he will personally release these information to the public and use it to floor Atiku again.[/quote

Childish Talk.

MUMU
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Phantom233: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:
you mean after he might have been thrown out of that place he's occupying illegally?
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Obinnakalu77(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ttipsy:
USA can’t jeopardize their judicial system

Take a look at Trump case
so why is he not in by now if the druggie case was was really true 🤔... jagaban get mouth ooo!... Lolz
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by blueAgent(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
jrusky:
That is it. That is what I told Tinubu camp to do, they should stop responding to all these failure sour losers they can go to hell.

Nigeria is not US colony, our election issue is primarily a domestic issue going to US is a slap on our nation.

Tinubu should call their bluff and stop any goddam person releasing anything. Fu-ck Atiku F u-ck Obi.

Tinubu wake up!!! Gentlemanism can't work in Africa, Mugabe, Kegame, Tsangarai, Jammeh, Obj etc tried it, it never worked, wake up and go brutal with zero tolerance to all these shit.

Tinubu you can't please Nigerians go iron fist way they will all sit up or run to exile....

What Gibberish is this FOOL saying?

Capital MUMU cool
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Felaincarnated: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
E fit be say dis tinubu na bobrisky in dos days😁
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by seunlayi(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
chronique:

Back in the days, it was pretty easy to use other people's documents and credentials. These days, technology has made it very difficult to do that but it wasn't so back then. Remember there was an era where people used fake or stolen passport to enter the US.
when family will use eldest son for the next brother and then the third brother. When twins only need one doc to travel abroad, one will first go, send it back to Naija for the next to use angry grin angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by YouAreNobody: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
ArcFresky:

Not as an accountant in a top firm, you will fumble.
If you're able to delegate tasks, you wont. and from what we've seen tinubu is very good at that.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by blueAgent(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lama70:

I have heard similar questions from various angles. My question is this: Could you help us post even your NECO result for the whole world to see?

It's not a question of hiding anything. Your results, birth certificate, medical records are parts of what any responsible person wouldn't want in the public sphere. No matter how good they may be.

Please note that I am not holding brief for PBAT. I personally will not allow it too.

My friend shut up there, you sound like a child.
Is he not a public leader?
Why are public leaders and politicians asked to declare their assets, is that not something personal or private?

You are a BAT supporter, stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by seunlayi(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:
Odẹ leyi. What fun? Is it today Tinubu started telling lies? Where were you when he claimed he attended Ibadan Grammar school before Gani battled him? How is he going to concentrate on good governance?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Awoleesu(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
[quote author=AntiTerrorist post=126034968] Fighting tooth and nail, running helter skelter and spending billions to have fun? Only an idiot a mythomaniac believes his own lies.

Fixed!
grin
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:
story, the guy's certificate is forged, David hudenyin confirmed it. Tinubu is a forger and a criminal

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by toluwalasefunmi: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
COUNTDOWN TO 60 YEARS OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL PROCLAMATION FEDERAL REPUBLIC NIGERIA......

We are entering the 60 years of Nigeria becoming a Republic with the enactment of the 1963 constitution the only constitution, drafted and conceived under an independent civilian administration throughout Nigeria’s history, it was a remarkable constitutional framework that abolished the territorial sovereignty of the British crown after 3 years of independence, further ending the British stranglehold over Nigeria’s newly independent state which ended the Judicial committee of the privy council as the highest court in the land later to be replaced by the Supreme Court, indigenous CBN Governor Alhaji Mai Bornu taking over from Briton Penelope Fenton and office of the governor-general abolished then replaced by Dr. Benjamin Nnamdi Azikiwe who was later to be new President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

Nigeria’s proclamation as a federal republic meant that true federalism, constitutional order, and nationalism were the order of the day until the military struck on January 15, 1966, and suspended the 1963 construction in favour of decrees also saw the introduction of the unitary system of governance which no doubt has greatly impeded Nigeria’s economic and political development till today…

Thanks for reading Tolulope’s Substack! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.

60years after the 1963 constitution which birthed Nigeria’s post-independence republican status, Nigeria is today the headquarters of poverty with over 133 million Nigerian estimated to be living in abject poverty, insecurity, infrastructural deficiency from roads, electricity, healthcare, high unemployment, lawlessness, violence and civil strife notably orgy of unresolved killings, ethnic revolts championed by IPOB and Yoruba Nation Agitators in sections of the country.

This development saw the federal government of Nigeria to date harboring 56% percent of national revenue and total control of mineral resources throughout the federation which has made the country a feeding bottle federalism where States are perpetual with the proverbial begging bowl monthly solely dependent on the Federation allocation for survival...A Classic example of California State in the USA currently rated as the 6th largest economy in the world built around mainly a knowledge-driven base home to the University of California that has produced leaders that drive the economy of the state across various sectors most notably the revered SILICON VALLEY the Technology hotpot worth trillions of dollars...

I am in total agreement with elder statesman and legal luminary Chief Afe Babalola SAN, who has consistently clamored for a new constitution enacted, promulgated, and inaugurated by the people of Nigeria rather than this continuous constitution amendment of the 1999 constitution hurriedly imposed on the Nigerian state by the last military administration in 1999...The last administration of Muhammadu Buhari signed some landmark legislations namely the Judicial and legislative autonomy, Petroleum Industry Bills, and Electricity deregulation bills efforts should be made to strengthen Nigeria’s democracy and implement the rule of law..

One of the solutions to Nigeria’s wobbling democracy is the understudy of South Africa’s model of a parliamentary republic where the fusion of Presidential and parliamentary models of governance where the expensive costs of governance associated with the current presidential system of government should be revised, the current model where the center is so overwhelming skewed at the detriment of the development of States in the country presently...Today at the federal level, several agencies have been unnecessarily duplicated which the the Steve Oronsaye report has identified as a drain of the country's resources. The desire to develop the huge leadership and management deficit plaguing the country today, and develop a service-oriented philosophy in the public sector where more emphasis should be on quality governance rather than personal aggrandizement.

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Burgermotors: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
#Who is Bola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Fearyourcreator: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
IDENNAA:

Don't worry ... very soon you will see how foolish you are
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Fearyourcreator: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
ElSudani:

Don't you need to provide the evidence of the forgery you alluded to?
People wey hate and dem say don scatter their brain
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by CEOwatazs: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Fighting tooth and nail, running helter skelter and spending billions to have fun? Only an idiot believes his own lies.

To someone like Tinubu 100bn is nothing to him.

So go and rest; his lawyers are on his payroll getting paid whether they work or not.

They're all having fun; getting recognition for themselves in their field.

If Atiku is very sure of what he's doing he would've file thus case a very long time ago before Tinubu picked up his APC form; if not for anything but to have him disqualify from running.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by PurestBoy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
ideynl1:
What is a supposed first class accounting graduate hiding?

Osumi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State / Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.