Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,407 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

If Tinubu Survive His Ordeal,He Will Be Goat Of Nigeria Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Survive His Ordeal,He Will Be Goat Of Nigeria Politics (817 Views)

Can Tinubu Survive The Onslaught From The North? / CSU SAGA: Keyamo To Be Blamed For Tinubu's Ordeal, He Shouldn't Have Been On The / I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

If Tinubu Survive His Ordeal,He Will Be Goat Of Nigeria Politics by Emekaphilip360: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
I will respect Tinubu for life if he survives his ordeal.

Re: If Tinubu Survive His Ordeal,He Will Be Goat Of Nigeria Politics by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Re: If Tinubu Survive His Ordeal,He Will Be Goat Of Nigeria Politics by Sultanofpiglets: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Yoruba man..with IGBO Moniker...

You guys are very much predictable...and you keep doing the same thing. You are truly dull bro..

Change levels abeg...ozuor.

Emekaphilip360:
Re: If Tinubu Survive His Ordeal,He Will Be Goat Of Nigeria Politics by yarimo(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
TINUBU is teaching ATIKU what is politics and how to make your opponent busy grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Survive His Ordeal,He Will Be Goat Of Nigeria Politics by Emekaphilip360: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
Yoruba man..with IGBO Moniker...

You guys are very much predictable...and you keep doing the same thing. You are truly dull bro..

Change levels abeg...ozuor.

Who’s Ndi Yoruba? Sultan of piglets you need to change your moniker instead. You are the one claiming what you are not!

Re: If Tinubu Survive His Ordeal,He Will Be Goat Of Nigeria Politics by Sultanofpiglets: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
ikpu nne gi.. cheesy

Emekaphilip360:
Who’s Ndi Yoruba? Sultan of piglets you need to change your moniker instead. You are the one claiming what you are not!
Re: If Tinubu Survive His Ordeal,He Will Be Goat Of Nigeria Politics by opamoses1: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
yarimo:
TINUBU is teaching ATIKU what is politics and how to make your opponent busy grin grin grin
Even Atiku's boss (OBJ) failed. Atiku is a small fry. grin

Re: If Tinubu Survive His Ordeal,He Will Be Goat Of Nigeria Politics by duro4chang(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
Atiku is chasing shadow. The headless mob hailing him are chasing shadow as well.

Re: If Tinubu Survive His Ordeal,He Will Be Goat Of Nigeria Politics by Urheadmaster(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
We'll all agreed that Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be a one time president of federal republic Nigeria by the end of the day tongue
duro4chang:
Atiku is chasing shadow. The headless mob hailing him are chasing shadow as well.
Re: If Tinubu Survive His Ordeal,He Will Be Goat Of Nigeria Politics by ElSudani: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Urheadmaster:
We'll all agreed that Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be a one time president of federal republic Nigeria by the end of the day tongue

May God grant him good health in which case his second term will be even more smooth sailing.
Re: If Tinubu Survive His Ordeal,He Will Be Goat Of Nigeria Politics by MTNnews: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
That would be if there is any ordeal in the first place. The problem with Ipob is dwelling on assumptions too much, just imagine the certificate your wail is based upon is released finally today or tomorrow and there is nothing incriminating about it what then will you do.

As I support Tinubu reach if his credentials are fraudulent I will instantly stop supporting him. My own problem which man igbos do not see is that I can not bear to watch the North rule 16 straight years because Obi is not a worthy or credible challenger to Atiku whichever way you look at it.

Emekaphilip360:

Re: If Tinubu Survive His Ordeal,He Will Be Goat Of Nigeria Politics by Emekaphilip360: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
MTNnews:
That would be if there is any ordeal in the first place. The problem with Ipob is dwelling on assumptions too much, just imagine the certificate your wail is based upon is released finally today or tomorrow and there is nothing incriminating about it what then will you do.

As I support Tinubu reach if his credentials are fraudulent I will instantly stop supporting him. My own problem which man igbos do not see is that I can not bear to watch the North rule 16 straight years because Obi is not a worthy or credible challenger to Atiku whichever way you look at it.

So you are ruling based on tribe?
Re: If Tinubu Survive His Ordeal,He Will Be Goat Of Nigeria Politics by bet9ja(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Emekaphilip360:

There is nothing to respect. A chancer deserves nothing.
Re: If Tinubu Survive His Ordeal,He Will Be Goat Of Nigeria Politics by Deogratiasfx: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Don't use 'IF' he will survive it. No amount of evidence is enough to remove him; even if there is a live video of him been quilty.

Re: If Tinubu Survive His Ordeal,He Will Be Goat Of Nigeria Politics by MTNnews: 3:13am On Sep 27, 2023
You will have to ask the tribe that produced the failure Buhari now sponsoring another failure in Atiku n ask them that question.

Emekaphilip360:
So you are ruling based on tribe?

What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production / Nigerians Are SUFFFFERRRIIINNNGGG / Throwback: The Army Has No Constitutional Right To Declare People Wanted- Falana