Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Bola Tinubu Will Be Arrested By Nigerian Youths If Case Of Identity Theft Is Tru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Will Be Arrested By Nigerian Youths If Case Of Identity Theft Is Tru (393 Views)

Donald Duke Spoke Of His Identity Theft By Tinubu And TVC (Video) / History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi / Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Will Be Arrested By Nigerian Youths If Case Of Identity Theft Is Tru by koiki4bat: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
Let this be a stern warning to the man parading himself as Bola Tinubu.

If the documents from CSU and FBI prove that Tinubu is indeed Amoda, I want to pledge my life on the line that we will get justice for this Country at whatever cost. share this messages widely angry
Re: Bola Tinubu Will Be Arrested By Nigerian Youths If Case Of Identity Theft Is Tru by DrGoodman: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Do no such thing, sit aside and watch as the evil ones destroy themselves.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Will Be Arrested By Nigerian Youths If Case Of Identity Theft Is Tru by okoloto: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
It's a shame.
Re: Bola Tinubu Will Be Arrested By Nigerian Youths If Case Of Identity Theft Is Tru by jahsharon: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
koiki4bat:
Let this be a stern warning to the man parading himself as Bola Tinubu.

If the documents from CSU and FBI prove that Tinubu is indeed Amoda, I want to pledge my life on the line that we will get justice for this Country at whatever cost. share this messages widely angry

Ogun will be happy to drink your blood
Re: Bola Tinubu Will Be Arrested By Nigerian Youths If Case Of Identity Theft Is Tru by Floky215: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
jahsharon:

When you see a tout...you know immediately...!!

Touts are seriously working to maintain the status quo in a country adjudged to be one of with some of the best minds in the world...!!

Nah wah...!!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Will Be Arrested By Nigerian Youths If Case Of Identity Theft Is Tru by Validated: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
jahsharon:

Defender of ID thief

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Must Learn A Lesson / Tinubu Wake Up! Probe Obasanjo/atiku Government Now / TEAM BETA NAIJA Send Strong Warning To Atiku, Obi Over Tinubu Academic Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.